Latest Applications Open 2023:
AFMC (Armed Forces Medical College) is the premier medical college in India. It comes in the list of top 5 medical colleges in India. Indian Armed Forces are the main authority that manages this college. AFMC provides admission to 130 MBBS seats including ten seats for SC/ST candidates (105 seats for boys and 25 seats for girls).
Students seeking admission in AFMC are required to apply for NEET. Here, we are providing complete information about AFMC MBBS 2023 admission, application form, exam pattern, Exam Date, admit card and result.
India Bank branch on the next day after the generation of challan or till the last date of payment.
Important details of AFMC Pune
AFMC MBBS Key Dates 2023
Candidates can check here the key dates for admission:
AFMC Application Form 2023
AFMC Application Form will be available on the website from November 2023. Those who want or are interested in taking admission for their MBBS program in AFMC can fill the application form from www.afmc.nic.in. Applicants who satisfy the eligibility criteria are only eligible.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
The final date to register for AFMC 2023 exam is in the last week of May 2023. Applicants are required to all set in advance with all the necessary information required to be filled in the application form.
The applicants will be required to pay 250 INR as an application fee via the SBI bank challan prior to the due date. The procedure for the application of AFMC 2023 is broken down into steps and enlisted below.
The applicant requires paying the application fees of Rs 250/- by visiting the nearest State Bank of India
AFMC MBBS Eligibility Criteria
AFMC, Pune has declared the separate eligibility criteria for AFMC MBBS Admissions 2023:
- Candidate must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidate must have completed 17 years of age as or on December 31, 2023.
- The upper age limit for candidates for AFMC MBBS 2016 is 22 years which means candidates must have born not earlier than January 01, 1996 and not later than December 31, 2000.
- Candidates must have passed Higher Secondary/10+2 or equivalent examination in the first attempt with English, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- Candidate must have secured 60% marks and above in aggregate in Class XII.
- Candidate must have passed the Mathematics exam in Class X.
AFMC MBBS 2023
AFMC MBBS 2023 will be conducted for providing admission to the MBBS course in AFMC & its affiliated colleges. No entrance exam will be organized by the Armed Forces Medical College. The admission into the MBBS course will be based on the NEET score. Candidates will fill the application form from the 4th week of April 2023.
Merit list of AFMC
AFMC final result cum merit list will be announced after the completion of the interview round. It will be released in the last week of August 2023 on the official website of AFMC. The final merit will be drawn based on NEET Scores + ToELR and Interview marks. A separate merit list will be prepared for boys and girls candidates. Admission will be provided to the candidates based on their merit.
AFMC MBBS Cut Off 2023
Interested applicants who wish to pursue medical education in Armed Forces Medical College will have to secure the listed marks in NEET 2023. AFMC MBBS Admission 2023 offers 130 medical seats to all eligible applicants.
The minimum required marks for each category is different. Qualification in NEET 2023 is necessary for all applicants otherwise the applicant will not be allowed to participate in the admission procedure. Therefore, it is very necessary for all applicants to meet the required Cut Off.
If you have any other queries about AFMC Pune 2023, you can write your queries in the comment box given below.