AIBE (11) 2018 Result has been declared on 9th March 2018.
The All India Bar Examination is the examination basically for those candidates who are willing to practice law profession main objective of this examination is to provide, a platform for the Law students, essentially for those who are seeking a career in law sector.The goal of this examination is clear that it is only for LAW students.
This exam is conducted by the BCI, and after passing this examination the deserving candidate the Certificate of practice.This is really a huge exam organized by BCI, which is conducted in 40 cities in 11 languages.
AIBE (11) 2018 Registration has already been registered. This is a national level exam conducted by the Indian Bar Council (BCI). All India bar exam is conducted in order to evaluate the ability of a lawyer who wants to practice law in India. AIBE is the qualification examination to obtain the “Certificate of Practice” for the legal profession. BCI will grant the certificate to applicants who will be eligible for the offline AIBE exam. The test is conducted in some 40 cities in India. All applicants can consult the detailed information on AIBE (XI) 2018 of this article.
AIBE 2018 Notification – Result Declared
AIBE (11) 2018 Result has been declared on 9th March 2018.Click here for result details.
AIBE (11) 2018 Admit Card has been released for all Cities except for New Delhi, Gurgaon, Jodhpur, Sawantwadi(Panji) and Nanded cities. The admit card for these five cities is releasing on 22nd Nov 2017 at 5:00 PM.Click here for admit card details.
NOTE– “AIBE-XI is on the 3rd of December, 2017. Candidates whose documents are pending can upload the corrected documents not later than 3rd December 2017, 9:00 AM”
AIBE Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility is important, just because of eligibility one can proceed with the examination. It is very important to know the eligibility for thee examination, so here I’m listing the eligibility in quite a detail.
The minimum requirements that candidate has to fulfill for appearing the AIBE (11) 2018 are as follows:
- Nationality: Candidates should be an Indian national.
- Qualifying Examination: Candidates either have passed 3 years or 5 years LL.B. degree from a BCI recognized law school.
- Minimum Marks: No minimum percentage is required in the qualifying examination in order to apply for AIBE.
- Enrollment with State Bar Council: In order to appear the AIBE, it is must for the law graduates to be enrolled with respective State Bar Council. Candidate must possess the advocate enrollment card issued by State Bar Council.
- Age Criteria: There is no prescribed age limit for writing AIBE.
- Number of Attempts: There is no limit in attempts for AIBE. Candidates can appear this examination any number of times.
- Candidate must be India citizen.
- The candidate has to qualify their LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 Years).
- The candidate has to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council.
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment.
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination.
AIBE Exam Dates 2018
AIBE (11) 2018 Registration has been started now. Candidates can register until 31st October 2017.Click here for registration.
Dates are really important when it comes to the examination point of view, every candidate should be aware of dates of examination, once date is passed, then there is not at all chances to get enroll
So here I’m listing the important date below
Here, we are providing the AIBE (X) 2018 exam schedule:
The official exam schedule for AIBE (11) for the academic year 2018-2019 is as follows:
|Starting of online registration||1st September 2017|
|Offline Registration form sales begin|
|1st September 2017|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|2nd September 2017|
|Online Registration and offline form|
|31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for|
Online and Offline Application
|9th November 2017|
|Last date for completion of online form||13th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline|
Application forms at BCI-Delhi
|13th November 2017 (5 PM)|
|Online release of Admit Cards for Online & Offline application||20th November 2017|
|Examination Date||3rd December 2017|
|Result||9th March 2018|
AIBE (11) 2018 Result Dates
The AIBE exam was organized on 3rd December 2017. AIBE Results has been declared on 9th March 2018. Appeared candidates can check their results from the website in due date. Results will be made available only through the online mode.
AIBE Application Form / Registration
The application form is available through online mode as well as off line mode. Candidates are advised to fill the application form through online mode because via filling online you don’t need to send the hard copy to the Institute.
Via filling off the line, you have to send the hard copy to the Institute. So, it is better to fill the application form in online mode, though there is the facility of both online and off-line mode.
AIBE (11) Registration 2018
- Candidates can apply AIBE (XI) 2018 through online or offline mode.
- Registrations for AIBE (11) has been started from 1st September 2017.
- The last date for submitting the online & offline application form will be 31st October 2017.
- While registering for AIBE 2018, candidates need to upload documents such as advocate ID card(if issued by State Bar Council), enrollment certificate, scanned photograph and signature, category and disability certificate (if applicable).
- Payment should be done only through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be accepted.
- Candidates can make the payment after 24 hours of registration.
- Make sure you keep a print copy of application form for further references.
- No copies of the filled-in application form or any other document are required to be sent to the BCI office.
The required documents are listed below, for the application form
- Scanned photograph & signature
- Enrollment Certificate
- Advocate ID card (if issued by State Bar Council)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
AIBE (11) Application Fee:
The application fee is the minimal amount that is only Rupees 3500 as well as essential bank charges that are rupees 60. So, candidates have to pay 4100 as application fees.
The application fee is to deposit, that is only possible through challan, in the State bank of India.
Point to be noted the application fee is non-refundable in any circumstance.
So you have to be aware of the application fees in detail.
AIBE (11) Answer key
An answer key is a type of reference that can be used to determine how much you have scored and you get a good idea that how much marks you will get.
Although we know that there is four set that is set A, B, C, D all the set answer key you will get through official website only through online mode.
Candidate can download the answer key by 2nd week of April, the main objective of the answer key is to provide a good estimation that how much you will score in the examination.
Generally, the answer key is released before the result.
Bar Council of India Exam Pattern AIBE (11)
Exam pattern is crucial as it gives the opportunity to attempt the paper in 11 languages. And the good news is that there is not at all any language barrier, so the candidate can read any text books as he/she prefer.
There are 100 questions to attempt, and the best part is that there is no negative marking system. These questions are really simple and you can score well.
As a mentality, if you don’t know the answer to the question you can mark randomly as per your choice since there is no negative marking allotment system.
Generally, exam is divided into two parts i.e. category 1 and 2. And each category will compose of 7 questions.
So, you should keep this point in mind while giving the examination
- Mode of examination: The test will be done offline. Candidates should mark the answers on the OMR sheet.
- Type of questions: The test will contain multiple-choice (MCQ) questions.
- The number of questions: there will be 100 questions in total in AIBE.
- Topics: The exam will cover 20 topics. These topics will be divided into Category I and Category II. Each category I theme will have 7 questions, while Category II topics will have 23 questions in all. 23-questions in Part 2 will include questions from at least 5 Category II topics.
- Parties: The test consists of 2 parts, ie Part I and Part II. Category I material shall be included in Part I, while Category 2 material shall be included in Part II.
- Languages: AIBE will be held in 11 languages and candidates will have the option to take the exam in any language.
- Duration of the exam: candidates will receive 3 hours and 30 minutes to complete the exam. Applicants with a disability of 80% or more will receive an additional 20 minutes per hour.
- Negative Marking: No negative mark on the test means, therefore, no deduction for an incorrect answer.
The paper will also consist of twenty-three (23) questions from the ‘Category II’ subjects as a whole, a and these question will play an important role, so you can’t neglect these question too.
Category I subjects will be tested in Part I of the question paper, and Category II subjects will be tested in Part II of the question paper. The Category I and Category II subjects are set out below:
|Category I||Category II|
|Alternative Dispute Resolution||7||Administrative Law|
|Civil Procedure Code and Limitation Act||7||Company Law|
|Constitutional Law||7||Environmental Law|
|Contract Law, including Specific Relief, Special Contracts, and Negotiable Instruments||7||Family Law|
|Criminal Law I: The Indian Penal Code||7||Human Rights Law|
|Criminal Procedure||7||Labour and Industrial Law|
|Drafting, Pleading, and Conveyancing||7||Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents, and Consumer Protection Law|
|Evidence||7||Principles of Taxation Law|
|Jurisprudence||7||Public International Law|
|Professional Ethics and the Professional Code of Conduct for Advocates||7||Total Marks = 100Total Questions = 100|
AIBE (11) Syllabus
Syllabus is important point regarding examination, there is no clear declaration regarding AIBE syllabus, but here I’m listing the important topics regarding it. You must prefer this especially, and look for online notes too.
Just because of Syllabus preparation is done easily, so point to be note that candidates should prefer the updated syllabus only.
Here below you will find the syllabus in point wise
AIBE (11) syllabus 2018 will consist of the subjects of three-year and five-year LL.B. programmes as prescribed by the Bar Council of India (BCI). The subjects is given below:
|Subject||Number of Questions|
|I.P.C (Indian Penal Code)||8|
|Cr. P.C (Criminal Procedure Code)||10|
|C.P.C (Code of Civil procedure)||10|
|Alternative Dispute Redressal including Arbitration Act||4|
|Public Interest Ligitation||4|
|Professional Ethics & Cases of Professional Misconduct under BCI rules||4|
|Labour + Industrial Law||4|
|Law of Tort, including Motor Vehicle Accidents and Consumer Protection Law||5|
|Law Related to Taxation||4|
|Law of Contract, Specific Relief, Prop Laws, Spl Contract N.I Ac||8|
|Land Acquisition Act||2|
|Intellectual Property Laws||2|
AIBE (11) Preparation
Speed in answering questions is most important. Practice daily by preparing a proper study timetable. Go thoroughly through the pattern paper and collect the study material for the same. Preparation play an Vital role for clearing the examination.
1. There hell lots of question so you should prepare well for each and every subject. Every subject is essential, keep this point in your mind. You should be aware of exam pattern too.
2. Solve question papers of previous exams as much as possible.
3. You should take guidance of LLB law students that is essential for improvement, as they are senior they have quite good knowledge of it.
4. The syllabus is very important because while preparing you should know, since it is important. and knowing syllabus help in preparing well.
5. You should give time to each and every subject as each subject has value, and give more importance to those subject which are easy to understand and high weightage .
6. Go through any online portal that provides you online mock test. Which is quite essential for you, because practice make perfect.
7. At last maintain your health too, and practice alot, while practicing keep a point in your mind that don’t , mug up.