AIBE is commonly known as All India Bar Examination, which is conducted and organized by the Bar Council of India.
Those candidates are seeking to get admission in the Bar Council and they have the eligibility to fill the application form of AIBE, they can fill the application form detail wise.
From the website of AIBE, the candidate can get the whole information of Admit card, Syllabus and Result in details. Also, there is the availability of duration in which day hall ticket and result will release.
Candidates can make the AIBE registration 2018 through online and offline mode.
Candidates those will fill the application form through online mode, not need to send the hard copy of the application form & other documents to the BCI office.
AIBE (11) 2018 Registration has been started now. Candidates can register till 31st October 2017. Click here to register for the exam.
Click here to check Instructions & Conditions for AIBE (11) 2018.
Important details of AIBE Registration
AIBE Application Dates 2018
Students can check the official application dates of AIBE 2018 from the below table:
|Commencement of online registration/sale of application form||1st September 2017|
|Bank Payments through challan starts|
|2nd September 2017|
|Last date of online registration||31st October 2017|
|Last Date for Payment of challan for Online and Offline Application||4th November 2017|
|Last date for completion of online form||8th November 2017|
|Last date for receiving Offline Application forms at BCI-Delhi||8th November 2017 (5 PM)|
|AIBE (11) Exam Date||3rd December 2017|
All the candidates applying for the AIBE 2018 online application, they have to pay Rs. 3500 + Rs 60 as bank transaction charge. Candidates would have to deposit the application fee only through Challan from any branch of the State Bank of India.
The payment through any other mode will not be accepted. The fee is non-refundable.
Payment can be done through SBI Challan. No other mode of payment will be made available for paying the fee. Students can make the payment after 24 hours of registration. Students have to pay Rs 3560(Rs. 2560 for SC/ST) as an application fee.
Required documents for AIBE Registration
Before filling the application, form candidates would have to be ready with the given document:
- Scanned photograph & signature
- Enrolment certificate
- Advocate ID card (if issued by state Bar Council)
- Category certificate (if applicable)
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
Following are the eligibility criteria has given for the candidate to apply for AIBE registration
- Candidate must be Indian Citizen
- Candidate has to qualify their LLB Degree (either 3 years or 5 years)
- Candidate has to be registered as an advocate professional with any State Bar Council
- Candidates have to submit the suitable proof of the enrollment
- There is no limit to appear for the All India Bar Examination
AIBE Admit Card
The official site of AIBE must provide admit cards to the candidate after the registration.
By entering their registration number and date of birth, candidates can download them admit card. There is no provision to send the admit card through post.
How to Apply
Here are the simple steps to complete the AIBE 2018 application form:
- Visit the official link (link above).
- Enter the registration data and note the registration number generated by the system and the password.
- Download scanned images of photos, signatures and other documents.
- Pay the application fee via SBC bank challan.
- Finally, take a paper copy of the completed application form.
How to Apply
These are the simple steps for filling the AIBE 2018 application form:
- Visit the official link (link is given above).
- Enter registration details and note down your system generated registration number and password.
- Upload scanned images of photograph, signature & other documents.
- Pay the application fee through SBI bank challan.
- At last, take a printout of the completed application form.