Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham 2018 Application Form, Exam Pattern,Dates, Syllabus ,Result, Admit Cards
Every year Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham conduct Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination on the basis for entrance exams admission to the 4 years B.Tech will be granted. The three campuses at Amritapuri (Kollam), Bengaluru and Ettimadai (Coimbatore) this degree programmes are offered by Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham.
At that time, there were 120 students and 13 faculty members.Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham has five campuses in three different states of India. There is a student population of over 12,000 and faculty strength of is about 1500. Over 120 UG, PG and doctoral programs are offered by the Amrita University.
At the time, Amrita became a university in January 2003, it was the youngest group of institutions to be conferred this status. As Amrita’s first campus, Coimbatore is home to the administrative headquarters of Amrita University. And it comprises of a diverse spectrum of educational institutions of the highest quality – from primary schools to post-doctorate courses.
All details are given of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Admit Card, and Result Etc.
|Commencement of Online Registration||01-12-2017|
|Issue of OMR Application||01-12-2017|
|Last date for Online Registration||31-03-2018|
|Last date for receiving OMR Application||31-03-2018|
|Computer Based Test (CBT)||19-04-2018 to|
|Pen and Paper (P&P) Test||28-04-2018|
|Declaration of AEEE-2018 Results||05-05-2018|
Amrita University has attracted the partnership of the Indian Science Research Organisation (ISRO), the Bhabha Atomic Research Centre(BARC), the Defense Research Development Organization(DRDO) and foremost Universities of the United States and Europe.
There are multi-campus and multi-disciplinary academic and research university offers over a hundred different degree programs in its fifteen schools of
Amrita University. These are many campuses of Amrita University which are connected by a satellite provided by the Indian Space Research Organization, making it an interdisciplinary, fully interactive, multimedia capable, multi-campus virtual university.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham exams will consist of one paper with multiple objective type question in subjects. The subject will be of Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics. the paper should be completed in a time of 03 hours (180 ). An entrance exam is important for aspirants who are wishing to apply for admission in Amrita College.
Application Form for Registration will be available from 2nd week of May.Candidates fill and pay application form through online as well as by offline mode. Candidates are advised to register themselves first by entering their full name, father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth.
Read all details after that fill application form and upload the scanned images of recent colored passport size photograph in the application. Candidates have to submit the application form before the due date. an online medium like Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking or by Demand draft can be paid application form fees.
All Candidates have to pay application form fees. Once candidates pay application fees by online, transfer or remit it will not be refunded back. To know more details take a look at given below few points of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham B.Com, M.Sc, B.Sc, MA & BBA/BBM application.
Before filling Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham form read all details carefully. The candidate is provided details like how to fill when to fill, and where to fill etc. Below is given application form detail:
B.Com, BCA & MA
The candidates have to go through an entrance exam conducted by the various departments of the University for their respective degrees.
The selection will be based on the rank scored by the candidate followed by counseling and interview.
M.Sc , MC & M.Com
- The candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks obtained in their qualifying degree.
- The shortlisted candidates will go through an interview conducted by their various departments.
- The candidates will be selected on the basis of marks in their qualifying degree as well as the interview.
M.Sc , B.Com & BCA
- The application form can be obtained from the University website or can be submitted online.
- In the online application, the registration fee would have to be paid by Net Banking/credit/debit card.
- The forms can also be downloaded and sent via post. In such case, a demand draft in the favor of “Amrita Vishwapeetham” payable at Amritapuri will have to be sent along with the application.
- The registration fee for M.C.A. course is INR 650 for UG programs is INR 400 and for PG courses is INR 500.
To apply online, following items are necessary:
Your Photograph in digital format
Your Signature in digital format
Payment can be done either through Credit / Debit Card or Net Banking:
In case if you are paying the application form fee as demand draft, you should have the demand draft with you for Rs. 1000 drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering”, payable at “Coimbatore”.
- In this case, an application process is treated completely only after receiving the demand draft along with the printed copy of the application at the university.Candidates are required to read the Information Handbook before applying online.Applications can be procured in person from the Admissions office of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore on producing a Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.The application can also be obtained by post, from the Admission Co-ordinators of Amrita Schools of Engineering at Amritapuri, Bengaluru or Coimbatore (address given below), on a written request indicating applicant’s full communication address together with a Demand Draft for Rs. 1,000/- drawn in favor of “Amrita School of Engineering” payable at Coimbatore.AMRITAPURI – Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri, Clappana (P.O.), Kollam – 690 525, Kerala, India. Tel: 0476 – 2809400/9402/9405BENGALURU – Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram (P.O.), Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka, India. Tel: 080 – 25183700COIMBATORE- Admission Co-ordinator, Amrita School of Engineering, Amrita VishwaVidyapeetham, Amritanagar Post, Ettimadai, Coimbatore 641 112, Tamil Nadu, India.?Phone: 0422 – 2685169 / 170.
Check given Eligibility criteria for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham. Because often candidate fails to know criteria which affect them at the time of taking admission. Those who appear for the above examinations in March/April 2018 may also apply for Amrita Engineering Entrance Examination.
Candidates should know the basic thing to apply for admission. Candidates should have passed in 10+2 (class XII)or its equivalent securing an aggregate of 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry and should not score less than 55% marks in each of these three subjects. Or candidates should a three-year Diploma in Engineering with minimum 60% marks, awarded by any State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent.
Eligibility Criteria for AEE (Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam)
To receive admission in the above-mentioned courses, the candidates need to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The candidate must have been born on or after 1 July 1996.
- The candidate should have qualified the 10+2/equivalent examination.
- In the qualifying exam, the candidates must have secured 60% marks in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Along with this, individually in these subjects, the candidates must have also secured at least 55% marks.
- Candidates withholding three years Diploma in Engineering degree, as awarded by State Board of Technical Education, with 60% marks may also apply.
Candidates who are appearing Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham entrance exams should complete paper in 3 hours (10 AM to 1 PM) no extra time will be provided to any candidates as per board rules and regulations.MCQ and objective type question will be asked. There will be only one question paper containing objective type questions in Mathematics, Physics, and Chemistry. Each question will be followed by four answers of which only one is correct/most appropriate.
Each question carries 3 marks. Negative mark (-1) will be given for each wrong answer. There are no negative marks for no answering. The question will be asked from the Subject. In Mathematics total 60 questions will be asked, Physics-30 questions, and Chemistry – 30 questions will be asked of it. In paper will be of Total 120 No. Of Questions. And Total Marks will be of ( 120 x 3 ) – 360 marks.
Exam Pattern 2018
|1||Mode of exam||Offline & Online (Both)|
|2||Language of exam||English|
|3||Duration of exam||2 hour 30 minutes|
|4||Type of questions||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQs)|
|4||Total number of questions||100 (Physics – 30, Chemistry -30, Mathematics – 40)|
|5||Total marks||300 (Physics – 90, Chemistry – 90, Mathematics – 120)|
|6||Marks awarded||3 for every correct answer|
|7||Marks deducted||1 for every incorrect answer|
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Admit card contain candidate’s related details like name, address, center, time duration etc. Admit cards are the mandatory document and without it, candidates will not be allowed to attain exams so keep it safe until the end of exams. Candidates who appear exams have to carry admit cards and id proof with them.
Candidates who have successfully submitted their application can download their admit cards. After downloading Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham admit cards from website take print copies of it and stick your passport size photos in specified place. Keep copies of hall tickets in case if hall ticket gets lost, miss placed etc Candidates can use it in place of the original.
Details on Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test centre allotted
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Visit the official link
- Login by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No. or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of admit card for further references.
To download result page candidates will be needed hall ticket and id proof details etc.Details such as seat number, Center, name etc. so, keep your hall ticket safe till the completion of an end.
Candidates if wants to a safe page of result can save in laptop, computer or can take the screenshot on a phone if they want. Take a print copy of result for future admission needs.
Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham Result can be check by candidates through official’s portal on online mode. To access correct page of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham result enters correct detail.
Authority will publish answer key on official portal. Candidates those who are curious to know, that they have written the correct answer or not they can check answer key. Answer key provided the answer in detail with the question etc.
Candidates can download the answer key of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham on online mode. An answer key is provided so candidates can know their performance of the entrance exams and can estimate their probable score.
Candidates should qualify and have to be eligible to apply for University.Check cutoff marks of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethamon eligibility criteria to apply to your favorite college as per your percentage and marks. This will help to prepare for further steps.
After the results declared of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeetham admission procedure will be started. Candidates are requested to check changes and updated the website regularly to have regular updates.
Time and date of the counseling session for different courses are announced on the website and candidate can proceed further for the counseling session if secured a rank and percentage.
A merit list will be prepared according to marks score in entrance exams. After the counseling is done, candidates will be called for counseling admitted according to the rank secured and on the basis of availability of seats.
Amrita University will declare cut-off marks of Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethamon official portal.
Candidates can check the cutoff marks through online mode. Candidates can check previous years cut-off marks which will help to know how much more marks they need to qualify to apply for Amrita Vishwa Vidyapeethamon University. Every year cut-off marks are changes by authority. Once a change is done by them no further changes can be done by other. Candidates have to check cut-off marks according to their selected courses because different courses have different cutoff.
Take a look at given previous years cut-off marks given below:
AEEE 2016 Cutoff
Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri
|S.No||Course Name||Category||Closing Ranks|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||SC||13500|
|2||Electricals & Electronics Engineering||SC||14500|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||SC||14700|
Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru
|S.No||Course Name||Category||Closing Ranks|
|1||Computer Science & Engineering||SC||15500|
|2||Electricals & Electronics Engineering||SC||17000|
|3||Electronics & Communication Engineering||SC||15700|
|4||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||SC||17700|
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore
|S.No||Course Name||Category||Closing Ranks|
|4||Computer Science & Engineering||SC||8500|
|5||Electricals & Electronics Engineering||SC||11500|
|6||Electronics & Communication Engineering||SC||9500|
|7||Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering||SC||13300|
AEEE 2015 Cutoff
Amrita School of Engineering, Amritapuri for Open Category
|1.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||1500|
|3.||Computer Science Engineering||2100|
|4.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||2200|
|8.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||4200|
Amrita School of Engineering, Bengaluru for Open Category
|1.||Computer Science Engineering||3400|
|2.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||5000|
|4.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||7000|
Amrita School of Engineering, Coimbatore for Open Category
|1.||Computer Science Engineering||4000|
|3.||Electronics and Communication Engineering||8500|
|4.||Electrical and Electronics Engineering||9000|
|5.||Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering||13000|
The exams paper would contain 100 questions which will be objective type questions. Complete paper in given time because no extra time will be given to any candidates.
Candidates will be given 2 1/2 hours which is 150 minutes to complete paper.
The question will be asked from given syllabus so prepare well. Subjects will of mathematics, physics, and chemistry.
Candidates are provided the syllabus of Amrita University engineering entrance exam. Candidates must check syllabus according to their selected course wise. The different course has the different syllabus. To qualify to apply attempt all question in exams. Prepare well without skipping any topics from syllabus subjects.
The sections are:
Mathematics – 40 questions:-
Questions could be asked from Complex numbers, linear inequalities, permutations and combinations, binomial theorem, Sequence and series, matrices and determinants, quadratic equations, relations and functions, trigonometry, measures of Central tendency and dispersion, probability, differential calculus, integral calculus, differential equations, two Dimensional geometry, conic sections, circles and family of circles, the straight line and pair of straight lines, vector ,Algebra, three-dimensional geometry.
Physics – 30 questions:-
Questions could be asked from units and dimensions, mechanics, solids and fluids, oscillations and waves, heat and Thermodynamics, electrostatics, current electricity and magnetostatics, electromagnetic induction and Electromagnetic waves ray and wave optics, modern physics.
Chemistry – 30 questions:-
Questions could be asked from Basic concepts, atomic structure, chemical bonding and molecular structure,Equilibrium and thermodynamics, electrochemistry, kinectis and surface chemistry, solid state and solutions, Hydrogen’s-block elements-block elements, d, f-block elements, co-ordination compounds, basic organic chemistry and techniques,hydrocarbons,halaolkanes and haloarenes,alcohols,phenols and ethers,aldehydes,ketones, carboxylic acids and amines, polymers and biomolecules,environmental chemistry and chemistry in everyday life.
Important dates to keep in mind:
How to prepare for exams
Here we are providing some important tips and tricks to crack the examination:
- First of all, find out all the details about the officially prescribed syllabus for the exam.
- Take help from lots of books and other study materials related to films and filmmaking.
- Also, take help from the study materials available on the internet.
- Also, consider the previous year question papers and sample papers it will help you to know more about the examination.
- Get the detailed knowledge of the history of Indian cinema, music, literature, art & other film-related topics.
- Don’t take stress for the examination, do meditation and yoga it will help you to concentrate on your studies.
- Take the healthy and nutritious diet and avoid oily & junk foods while preparing for exams.