AP PGECET Participating Institutes 2020 – Check The List Of Universities Here

Latest Applications Open 2020:

      

The Participating Institutes of AP PGECET 2020 proposed for AP PGECET include the list of 8 Universities that acknowledge admissions through the AP PGECET 2020 exam in Andhra Pradesh. Contenders can confirm the list of official institutes that are allowed to take entries on account of GATE scores or AP PGECET 2020 Scores for the M.Tech admissions in the state.

Contenders may take in that overall of 272 institutes contain participating institutes for AP PGECET. These colleges belong to the leading eight universities that are generally listed below for the advantage of the AP PGECET 2020 applicants. Contenders may use the given list of AP PGECET Participating Institutes to comprehend which ones can be appropriate to apply if they succeed in the AP PGECET 2018 exam.

GATE competent students will be given a choice over the seats. Such contenders are exempt from the AP PGECET 2020 Exam directed through the JNTU Kakinada. The application procedure will be discrete and will be afterward a distinct counseling for the GATE competent students.

AP PGECET 2020 Participating Universities

University Name
Acharya Nagarjuna University
Andhra University
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University Anantapur
Jawaharlal Nehru Technological University, Kakinada
Sri Krishnadevaraya University
Sri Padmavathi Mahila University
Sri Venkateswara University

AP PGECET 2020 Exam Centers

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Lovely Professional University| Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
    2. Chandigarh University, Punjab | Admissions Open for All Courses 2020-21. Apply Now
    3. Manipal University 2020 Admission Open For UG & PG Courses. Apply Now
    4. UPES, Dehradun Enroll Yourself for the Academic Year 2020. Apply Now
    5. Pearl Academy No.1 Fashion School – Admissions Open for 2020 batch. Apply Now
  • Hyderabad
  • Visakhapatnam
  • Tirupati
  • Warangal
  • Guntur
  • Anantapur

AP PGECET 2020 Catalogue

Entrants can obtain all the essential information concerning AP PGECET 2020 from the information brochure.

  • Contenders are needed to download and print the filled in application form for future reference
  • After filling and submitting the PGECET 2020 online application form, an SMS intend to be accepted on the registered mobile number with the transaction ID.

Contenders should figure in the AP PGECET 2020 in the test paper related to the course where the admission is sought. A list of sessions presented by the Universities and the relevant qualifications and test paper to appear at APPGECET are given in the Annexure. Contenders are recommended to turn to the table before applying for a test paper.

Mere appearance at the Entrance Test does not automatically entitle a contender to be considered for access into any course lest the contender meets with the condition of eligibility and other criteria put down in the instructions of admission.

Admission to 85% of the seats in each course intend to be earmarked for the local entrants, and the remaining 15% of the seats expect to be un-reserved seats as detailed in the Andhra Pradesh Educational Institutions (Regulations and Admissions) Order, 1974 as later revised.

At the same time as occupying the seats in colleges, first preference will be given to entrants make the grade in GATE/GPAT in the related based on their test scores and the remaining positions with the contenders succeeded in AP PGECET 2020 consistent with their merit ranks.

For any other queries about AP PGECET Participating Institutes 2020, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


🔔 LPU 2020 Admission OpenApply Now
+
×
×