Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Answer Key is releasing soon.Assam Polytechnic (PAT) is a state level entrance exam which is held for candidates to take admission in belonging to Assam state. Directorate of Technical Education (DTE) conducts exams for candidates.
Every year’s lakhs of candidates take admission and appear exams of Assam Polytechnic (PAT).Seat are limited for candidates and competition among candidates is high. Candidates will get admission on the basis of score marks in the examination in the entrance test.
Main aims of college to provide admission to Candidates of Assam state education in diploma courses who are interested in applying for diploma level engineering courses. Various Government & private college and institution accept the score of Assam Polytechnic (PAT).
Here, detail of Assam polytechnics such as Application Form, Eligibility Criteria. Syllabus, Admit Card, Exams Dates, and Exams Pattern Etc. are provided.
Assam PAT 2018 Notifications – Answer Key Releasing Soon
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Answer Key is releasing soon after the examination. The link will be provided here.
Assam Polytechnic (PAT) 2018 Admit Card will be released on 10th May 2018. Check here for admit card details.
Assam Polytechnic Exam Dates 2018
Candidates applying for exams must know exact dates & events of Assam Polytechnic (PAT). Detail like Online application form starts, the Online application closes, Issue of online admit card, Date of Examination etc.
Candidates should stay tuned with us for updates about Assam Polytechnic (PAT). The schedule is prepared below for better understanding.
Here we are providing the official dates of Assam PAT:
|Online application form starts||20th March 2018|
|Online application closes||30th April 2018|
|Issue of online admit card||10th May 2018|
|Date of Examination||20th May 2018|
Assam Polytechnic Application Form
Online application form will be starts from 3rd week of March and an Online application will close on 3rd week of April. Candidates have to fill application form of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) before the due dates. The application will be cancelled if candidates submitted after the due dates. Candidates apply should read the brochure carefully before applying application form.
Candidates must know How to fill Where to fill When to fill etc. Candidates have to fill all detail as given in format and have to upload the scanned images of their photograph, & signature.
Students are informed to read the information brochure carefully before filling the Assam Polytechnic application form:
Candidates can pay Assam Polytechnic (PAT) application form fees through online as well as by offline mode. The candidate has to Rs. 400/- for application fees. Fees can be paid through challan in any branch of State Bank India. Bank Challan will be generated after registering online. Once candidates paid application fees of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) it will not be refunded back.
The online application has been released from 20th March 2018 and remain open till 30th April 2018.
Below are given 2 modes of online payment:
Eligibility Criteria 2018
Applying candidates should know that he/she should clear class 10th or equivalent examination from a recognised board or, class 12th examination the Board of Secondary Education Assam. Candidates must be the Indian citizen and should have domicile of the Assam state.
More detail is provided below where it is given Nationality, Domicile Requirement, Qualification Criteria, Age Criteria.Candidates must know Assam Polytechnic (PAT) eligibility criteria. If any candidate fails to know they may face difficult at admission process.
Candidates can apply after checking their eligibility for the course:
Assam Polytechnic Exam Pattern
The examination is conducted in offline mode pen & paper based mode for students. In a test, 100 questions will be asked in the examination. In exams question will come from Science & Mathematics it will be of Multiple Choice Questions and for General English & General Knowledge it will be Objective & Subjective.
Below is given table in which detail is provided of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) subjects, maximum marks and type of question etc.
Type of Questions
Mathematics & Science
Multiple Choice Questions
Admission Test for Modern Office Management (MOM) will be from subjects such as General Knowledge and English.
Assam Polytechnic Admit Card 2008
Hall ticket/Admit cards is mandatory documents candidates should keep safe until the completion of exams. Candidates can check their admit cards and can download through official portal of authority. The admit card will be available on 10th May 2018.A candidate who successfully submitted their application can only downloads admit cards.
Candidates have to bring hall ticket at time of exams if candidates fail to bring candidates will not allow attaining exams of Assam Polytechnic (PAT).Hall ticket contains detail such as candidates name, roll number, centres, a birth of dates etc.
Below is given detail of Assam Polytechnic (PAT) admit card:
Assam Polytechnic (PAT)
The candidates, who are searching for Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card, are suggested to follow below-mentioned steps in order to access required Admit Card.
1. Visit the official web portal of Assam Polytechnic (PAT).
2. Click on the link Download Assam Polytechnic (PAT) Admit Card
3. Now, enter all the required details and click on submit.
4. Admit card will appear on the screen.
5. Take print out of the admit card and keep it safe for future reference.
Assam Polytechnic Result 2018
Candidates can check their result on official portal of authority. Through online result will be declared o candidates. On 1st week of June result will be available in online. To see result candidates have to open official portal of Assam Polytechnic and have to type detail of candidates such as name, the birth of dates etc.
Candidates can save the page in laptop/ computer or can take the screenshot of it for further use. Candidates have to type all correct detail in the page if any incorrect detail is type in a page of the web page will show error. Candidates must keep printed copies of result for further admission process.
§ Firstly, visit the official website of the department i.e. www.dteassam.in.
§ On the home page, Assam Polytechnic Result link will appear
§ Click on that link
§ Enter all the information asked and that are required such as your roll number, password, etc.
§ Within few seconds, your result will appear on the screen
§ Download the result and take a print out of it for future use.
§ Our team wishes you all the best for your result.
www.dteassam.in Result details
Name of the organization
Directorate of Technical Education (DTE), Assam
Name of the exam
Polytechnic Admission Test (PAT)
Exam conducted for the courses
Level of the exam
Government Exam Result
Assam Polytechnic exam date
Release date of Assam Polytechnic Results
last week of June
Assam Polytechnic Answer Key
After the one or two weeks of the examination answer key will be available on official portal. Through online, official portal of authority Candidates can download answer key of Assam Polytechnic.
Answer key will help candidates to calculate their marks and score in the entrance examination. Through this candidate get to know their performance and can check their answer written in exams by candidates.
How to Download Assam PAT Answer Key
· Visit the given website which is DTE Assam or waits till we may provide links
· In the right side, you may find the Downloads/Keys section
· Select use correct set and move ahead with the same
· Download it in device like Mobile, Computer, Tablet etc and check the key
· If have any issue check key on the device, kindly take out a print.
Assam Polytechnic Counselling
Counselling process will be started from 1st or 2nd week of July via offline mode. Candidates score qualifying marks in the examination can appear in the Assam Polytechnic counselling procedure. Candidates have to select the course and choose the college where they want to take admission at the time of counselling. After the declaration of the result, the merit list will be prepared. The candidates those names will be there in the merit list will be called for the counselling procedure.
Documents Required for Counselling
The following documents are required for the counseling procedure:
Assam PAT Cut off marks
Applicant’s candidates those who have attended the Polytechnic Exam can download the Assam Polytechnic Merit list by visiting the official website of the department. Eligible candidates will be selected for admission to Diploma programs in the affiliated colleges of Assam whose name is available on the merit list.
Assam Polytechnic Cut off marks will be declared in online on official portal after the exam completion. Cut-off marks will give rough idea related to the minimum marks required to get selected in the PAT exam.
Different colleges courses have different cut-off marks. Candidate score above given cut-off marks will be given admission. Every year’s cut-off marks change On the basis of various factors such as a number of students appearing for the exam, difficulty level of exam, etc. Once it is changed by the authority no other person can change it again.
Assam Polytechnic Syllabus
Candidates have to prepare for exams from General Knowledge, Science and Mathematics subjects. If a candidate wants satisfaction marks Candidate are suggested to prefer Assam Polytechnic textbook rather than unique etc.
The syllabus will be containing the academic syllabus of the qualifying exam (10th or equivalent). It includes the subjects such as Mathematics & Science and General English & General Knowledge (for MOM).Go through all subject of Assam Polytechnic Syllabus wise.
Below is given syllabus of General Knowledge, Science and Mathematics and preparation tips:
Assam Polytechnic Paper Syllabus – General Knowledge
1. General Politics.
2. Current events.
3. Scientific Research.
5. Economic Scene.
6. Current Affairs – National & International.
7. Countries & Capitals.
8. Science – Inventions & Discoveries.
9. India and its neighbouring countries.
10. Indian Constitution.
12. Important days
Assam Polytechnic Exam Syllabus – Science
6. Command of Language
Assam Polytechnic Entrance Test Syllabus – Mathematics
1. Arithmetic Progression, Arithmetic Mean
2. Geometric Progression, Geometric Mean
3. Coordinate Geometry, Straight lines, Conic section, Circle, Ellipse Parabola, Hyperbola
4. Introduction to three-dimensional geometry
5. Calculus, Mathematical Reasoning, Statistics & Probability
6. Relations & Functions, Matrices, Determinants
7. Continuity & Differentiability, Application of Derivatives, Integrals, Applications of Integrals, Differential Equations
8. Vectors & three-dimensional geometry, Linear Programming
9. Probability, Sets & Functions, Finite & Infinite sets, Equal Sets, Subsets, Union & Intersection of sets, Difference &Compliment of a set
10. Relations & Functions, Ordered pairs, Cartesian product of sets, Domain & range of function, Product & Quotient of Functions, Pictorial representation of functions
11. Trigonometric functions Positive & Negative angles, Measuring angles in radians, Truth of the identity, Signs of trigonometric functions, Principle of Mathematical Induction
12. Complex numbers & quadratic equations Linear Inequalities, Permutations & Theorem, Binomial Theorem Pascal’s Triangle, Sequence & Series
Preparation tips are given below this will help candidates to prepare for exams:
Don’t try to include new topics at the end of preparations
Through this candidates can apply in various colleges & institution like:
- Assam Engineering Institute, Guwahati
2. Nowgong Polytechnic, Nagaon
3. HRH the Prince of Wales Institute, Jorhat
4. Dibrugarh Polytechnic, Dibrugarh
5. Silchar Polytechnic, Silchar
6. Bongaigaon Polytechnic, Bongaigaon
7. Diphu Polytechnic, Diphu
8. Assam Textile Institute, Guwahati
9. PCPS Girls’ Polytechnic, Guwahati
10. Residential Girls’ Polytechnic, Golaghat
11. Baksa Polytechnic, Bulgari Pathar
13. Dhemaji Polytechnic, Silapathar
12. Barpeta Polytechnic, Barpeta
14. Karimganj Polytechnic, Maizgaon
15. Lakhimpur Polytechnic, Bihpuria
16. Golaghat Polytechnic, Furkating
17. Goalpara Polytechnic, Goalpara East
18. Nalbari Polytechnic, Chandkuchi
19. Kamrup Polytechnic, Baihata Chariali
20. Sibsagar Polytechnic, Demo
21 Sonitpur Polytechnic, Dhekiajuli
22. Some other Institutions outside Assam have Engineering & Technology Diploma courses for both boys’ and girls’ [against seat allotted by Govt. of India]