Latest Applications Open 2024:
BHU B.Sc. Nursing 2024 Exam will be held on 5th May 2024 through NEET-UG. BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ BHU is known as Banaras Hindu University. Banaras Hindu University conducts an entrance exam for applicants every year, which is known as BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2024.
BHU offers admission in the B.Sc Nursing course and B.Pharma, Ayurveda course through an entrance exam. Each and everyone who wants to get admission to this course will be required to take part in the entrance exam. BHU takes admission on account of the score in the entrance exam. It is a national-level exam aimed at admission to the College of Nursing Institute of Medical Sciences and RGSC campus.
Authorities will also provide admission to those applicants who meet the eligibility criteria. With the help of the entrance exam, applicants will be able to get admission in different courses like B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma course in the B.Sc. Nursing in College of Nursing Institute of Medical Science and RGSC Campus, BHU, Varanasi, respectively.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B. Pharma (Ay) 2024 Notification – Exam Date Out
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Highlight
|Exam Name||BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam|
|Full-Form||BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Courses Offered||Nursing, Medical|
|Conducting Body||Banaras Hindu University|
|Exam Date||5th May 2024|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B. Pharma (Ay) 2024 Exam Dates
The important information related to the Important Events and dates is mentioned below:
|Application form||March 2024|
|Submission of Application Form||April 2024|
|Last date to payment of fees||April 2024|
|Application Correction||April 2024|
|Application form Re-Open||April 2024|
|Availability of Admit card||May 2024|
|Date of Entrance Exam (Out)||5th May 2024|
|Date of counselling and medical check-up, etc. ||To be announced|
|2nd Round Counseling||To be announced|
|3rd Round Counseling||To be announced|
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/B. Pharma (Ay) 2024 Application Form
The important information related to the Application Form is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma(Ay)/BOT/BPT Entrance Exam Application Form will be released in March 2024.
- Applicants will get the Application Form online mode only on the official website of the university.
- There are no other modes available to get the Application Form.
- Authorities will not accept any other mode for the filing of the Application Forms other than online mode.
- Applicants need to visit the official website of the university and register themselves on the website.
- At the time of registration, applicants need to enter some necessary details as needed.
- After successful registration applicants need to start filing the Application Form by entering necessary details and uploading required documents.
- Once the Application Form is filled applicants are advised to check the information that they have provided in the Application Form once again.
- After that, if all the details are correct applicants need to take a printout of the duly filled Application Form and pay the application fee as decided.
- Applicants need to submit the Application Form once the form is filled.
- Applicants must note that the authorities will not provide a correction facility to the applicants once the Application Form is submitted.
The important information related to the application fee is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- The application fee is an important part to be done before the due date to complete the registration process for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who belong to the general category need to pay Rs 1000/- as application fee as reserved category applicants need to pay Rs 750/- as application fee for the entrance exam.
- Applicants are instructed to pay the application fee in online mode by debit card, credit card, or net banking feature only.
- Applicants can also pay the application fee by challan.
- Application fee once paid will not be refunded back.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Eligibility Criteria
The important information related to the eligibility criteria is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants who are a citizen of India are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants who are above the age of 17 years at the time of admission are only eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
- Applicants must be below the age of 25 years at the time of admission to apply for admission.
- One should be medically fit and should submit a medical fitness certificate at the time of admission.
- HSC exam or any equivalent exam must be completed by the applicant from a recognized board or university.
- Physics, chemistry, biology, and English must be mandatory subjects in the qualifying exam.
- The general category should score not less than 50% marks in the qualifying exam.
- And reserved category applicants must score a minimum of 40% marks in the qualifying exam.
- Such applicants are also eligible to apply for the entrance exam.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/B.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Paper Pattern
The important information related to the paper pattern is mentioned below for the reference of the applicants:
- Mode of Exam – Offline (Pen and Paper Based)
- Duration – 2 hours
- Question Type – Objective type i.e candidates will be required to attempt MCQ type questions.
- Marking Scheme – Correct answer – +4 marks/ Incorrect answer – 0 marks to be deducted
- Total Number of Questions – 100
- Total Marks – 400
- Sections Covered – Physics, Chemistry, Zoology, Botany
- Number of Questions Per Section – 25
- Cut off marks – 50% for General category and 40% for OBC (non-creamy layer)/SC/ST/PC.
The question paper will be based on the below-mentioned subjects:
- Physics (25 questions)
- Chemistry (25 questions)
- Zoology (25 questions)
- Botany (25 questions)
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B.Pharma (Ay) 2024 Admit Card
BHU B.Sc. Nursing/ B.Pharma(Ay)/BOT/BPT Entrance Exam Admit Card will be available Soon. Admit card will be available on the official website of the university. Applicants need to download the admit card from the website.
Applicants will also receive an admit card from the university by mail on the registered email Id. Admit card is an important document to carry at the time of the exam along with valid Id proof.
Applicants are instructed to keep the admit card safely and securely till the time of admission procedure.
Official authorities will provide admit cards to the applicants who have successfully registered and have submitted the Application Form and application fee before the due date.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B. Pharma (Ay) 2024 Result
The results will be announced on the official website itself. Applicants need to enter the application number and date of birth to download the result from the website.
Applicants will be able to see the results after a few days of the date of completion of the entrance exam. The results will be available in PDF format on the official website.
Applicants who have secured good grades in the entrance exam are eligible to get admission to the university.
BHU B.Sc. Nursing /B. Pharma (Ay) 2024 Counseling
Authority will provide admission to qualified applicants based on the merit in the entrance exam.
Applicants need to refer to the official website of the university to get detailed information about the counseling session.
For B.Sc Nursing
|Category||No. of seats|
|OBC (Non – Creamy Layer)||16|
|Category||Number of Seats|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||08|
For any other queries about BHU B.Sc. Nursing / B. Pharma (Ay) Entrance Exam 2024, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com