BVP CET 2018: Bharati Vidyapeeth Admission, Courses, Application Form, Pattern, Dates
BCAT (MCA) 2018 Application Form has been released on 10th January 2018. BVP stands for Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University and CET stands for Common Entrance Test. The University organizes a common entrance examination for the various courses. These various courses include several UG and PG courses which are offered by the BVP University. Engineering, Medical, Management, Nursing, etc entrance exams are taken by BVP CET.
Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University is a group of higher educational institutions. BVP CET has its own counseling for different courses like law, B.Tech, etc.
The entrance exam is conducted by the University at the end of May month. The entrance exam is conducted for 750 seats which are provided by the University of B.Tech. The application form and result are available online as well as offline. The last date of submission is generally at the end of May.
BVP CET 2018 Notification Released –Application Released
BVP CET 2018 Application Form for B.Tech courses have been released from 11th January 2018.Check here for application details.
BCAT (MCA) 2018 Application Form has been released on 10th January 2018.Check here for application details.
B-MAT (MBA) 2018 Application Form has been released now.Click here for application form.
A brief idea about the exam in tabular format is shown below:
|S. No.||Exam Details||Particulars|
|1||Exam Name||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University Common Entrance Test|
|2||Commonly called as||BVP CET|
|3||Exam Type||University Level|
|4||Exam Category||UG Level|
|5||Conducting Institute||Bharti Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
For further details like application form, result, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, application form, important dates, admit card, counselling and seat allotment of BVP CET, please check out the article below.
The changes in BVP CET
- general category aspirants the eligibility criteria has been increased to 50% aggregate marks in the exam for qualification, whereas for SC/ST aspirants it has been increased to 45% from 40%.
- The application fee is increased from Rs 1500 to Rs 1700.
Note: The data is purely based on last year’s hike. We still request to check it once on the official website.
There are different exam dates for different courses in BVP. Here are some official dates for Engineering, B-CAT, B-MAT, BUMAT, PHARMUG 2087, etc.
BVP CET Entrance exam for UG & PG:
|Undergraduate Exam||Post Graduate Exam|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018 (B.Tech)||BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MCA)|
|BVP CET Medical 2018 (BHMS/BAMS)||BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MBA)|
|BVP CET PHARMUG 2018 (B. Pharma / Pharma D)||BVP CET DENPAT 2018 (PG Dental)|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing & PB. B.Sc (Nursing) 2018||BVP CET MEDPET 2018 (PG Medical) CET HOMPET 2018 (MD (Homeopathy))|
|BVP CET LLB 2018||BVP CET AYUPET 2018 (MD/MS/Diploma)|
|BVP CET BA LLB 2018||BVP CET MBT 2018 (M.Sc Biotechnology/ Medical-Biotechnology/Bioinformatics)|
|BVP CET B.Pharma 2018 (II year)||BVP CET M.Tech 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT 2018 (BBA/BCA)||BVP CET MEVST/MGI 2018 (M.Sc Environment/Geo-Informatics)|
|BVP CET BBA LLB 2018||BVP CET M.Sc (Nursing) 2018|
|BVP CET B.Sc Nursing/P.B BSc Nursing 2018||BVP CET PHARMPG 2018 (M.Pharm/Pharm D (PB))|
|BVP CET HM 2018 (BHMCT)|
|BVP EYE CET 2018 (B.Optom)|
|BVP CET BBT 2018 (B.Sc Biotechnology)|
BVP CET Exam Dates
Candidates can check here the official dates for the BVP CET exam for MCA & MBA courses. Other exams official dates are not released yet, whenever it announced we will update it in our article. The exam dates are mentioned here:
|Entrance Exams||Application form submission last date||Exam Date||Result/Merit List||Counselling|
|B.Tech (CET Engineering)||21st May 2018 (upto 5 PM)||27th May 2018 (11:00 AM to 2:00 PM)||4th June 2018 (after 5:00 PM)||18th June to 27th June 2018|
|BVP CET B-MAT (MBA)||21st March 2018 (upto 5 PM)||25th March 2018 (10:00 AM to 12:30 PM)||7th April 2018||22nd & 23rd April 2018 (New Delhi)|
24th to 27th April 2018 (Other Center)
|BVP CET B-CAT (MCA)||21st March 2018 (upto 5 PM)||25th March 2018 (2:00 PM to 4:30 PM)||7th April 2018 (after 5:00 PM)||28th to 29th April 2018|
|BVP CET BUMAT (BBA/BCA)||30th May 2018||3rd June 2018||15th June 2018||1st to 3rd July 2018 (Delhi)|
4th to 7th July 2018 (Other Centers)
|BVP CET PHARMUG (B.Pharma/Pharm.D)||7th June 2018||10th June 2018||20th June 2018||4th & 5th July 2018|
|BVP CET LLB/BBA LLB||19th June 2018||23rd June 2018||30th June 2018||7th July 2018 (LLB)|
8th July 2018 (BBA LLB)
|BVP CET B.Pharma (II Year)/B.Pharm Practice||9th June 2018||17th June 2018||26th June 2018 (B.Pharma (II Year))|
29th June 2018 (B.Pharm Practice)
|3rd July 2018 (B.Pharma (II Year))|
11th & 12th July 2018 (B.Pharm Practice)
Note: These dates are tentative and thus aspirants are requested to cross check the dates with the official website of the BVP CET.
Click here to check B-MAT 2018 Schedule & Other details.
Click here to check B-CAT 2018 Schedule & Other details.
Admit Card 2018
Authority releases the Admit card for B.Tech entrance examination that is BVP CET in the last weeks of May. Whereas for Law UG courses the admit card is released quite later that is in the month of June. The admit card for different course releases on the different date.
The admit card is available in offline mode. The aspirant will be given a date and the University will send the admit card on those probable dates. If the aspirant doesn’t receive the admit card on the given date then the candidate should contact the officials. On the address mentioned below:
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Common Entrance Test Cell Department,
If there are such cases then the candidates have to bring their authenticated photographs. Two copies of them. Also, they need to carry the id proof with them of either mailing or submission of the application form. By doing this the aspirant will be able to receive their duplicate admit card.
All this process of contacting for your admit card should be done prior to your entrance exam.
The admit card will consist of aspirant’s roll number, details of the exam and the exam centre venue with the complete address.
Application Form 2018
Here is the procedure to fill the application form for BVP CET:
- The BVP CET 2017 Application Form is provided through online or offline mode.
- Application form for all courses is issued from the 17th January 2017.
- Offline application is available from the in person at designated centres as mentioned in the brochure and at the Admission Office,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,
2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell,
- The candidate can fill the form according to their course choice.
- The last date to fill the application form will be separate for various courses.
Aspirants should their printout of the application form along with Demand Draft (DD) and also all the important documents in the address mentioned above. These application form along with DD and all the other documents are to be sent on or before the last date.
For the offline application form:
Application fee should be submitted either in person (fee can be paid by cash) or through demand draft of Rs. 1700 drawn on any nationalized bank or Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd. payable at Pune, in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune) to the following address.
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Dept.,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030
The application form is available in person at designated centres and at the Admission Office (address is mentioned in the next line). The candidates need to submit the completed application form along with payment of the application fee to the “Admission Office, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan,2nd Floor, Common Entrance Test Cell, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411030 ” either in person or through Post/Courier.
For cash payment of application/test fee, the candidates have to fill up bank Challan (available at the Common Entrance Test Cell) and deposit it along with the fee at the Bharati Sahakari Bank main branch on working days. A copy of the challan along with the completed application form should be submitted to the Common Entrance Test Cell after which an acknowledgment receipt will be provided to the candidate.
For the online application form:
BVP CET 2017 Application Fee of Rs. 1,700 for online application form can be paid through net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Eligibility Criteria 2018
Eligibility criteria are the criteria which tell whether the interested aspirant is able to take the admission in the desired course.
Here are the eligibility criteria mentioned for different courses provided by BVP University:
- Candidates have to pass their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISCE) or any other examination equivalent to 10+2 or HSC examination from any recognised university.
- They have to qualify their 12th with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/Biology/Biotechnology/Technical Vocational subjects.
- The candidate has to obtain at least 50% marks (45% marks SC/ST) in the above subjects taken together.
- Appearing candidates can also apply.
- The candidate has to complete 17 years on or before 31st December 2017.
- The candidates have to qualify their Higher Secondary Certificate Examination (HSC) or the Indian School Certificate Examination (ISC) or any other examination equivalent to 12th or HSC examination from any recognised university.
- They have to secure at least 50% marks (40% marks SC/ST category) in PCB or Biotechnology taken together in the qualifying examination.
- Those candidates apply for BAMS programme, they have to clear their 10+2 with PCB and obtained at least 50% (40% SC/ST) marks taken together.
- For BHMS, the candidate has to qualify their 12th with PCB and English individually and secure at least 50% marks (40% in case of SC/ST category) in Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology taken together.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
MCA Course (3 years Full Time/Lateral Entry):
- There is no age limit.
- For MCA full-time, the candidate has to pass minimum the 3-years duration Bachelor Degree with Mathematics as a course at 10 + 2 level or at the graduate level.
- For MCA lateral entry, candidates have to qualify minimum 3-year duration Bachelor Degree in BCA, BCS, B. Sc (IT/Computer Science) with Mathematics as a course at class 12th or at the graduate level.
- Candidates have to obtain at least 50% (40% in case of SC/ST) marks at the qualifying examination.
- Candidate should be Indian Citizen.
- There is no age limit to apply for this exam.
- Graduate candidate with Bachelor or Master Degree from any discipline can apply.
- They have to secure minimum 50% marks in aggregate (40% in case of SC/ST category).
PG Dental Programme:
- Candidate should be an Indian National.
- Candidate must qualify BDS examination from a recognised Dental college.
- The candidate has to complete the 1-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 31 March 2018.
- Candidate should possess a permanent registration with any State Dental Council or Dental Council of India.
- To get admission in PG Dental courses, the candidate has to secure 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the DENPET 2018.
PG Medical Programme:
- Indian Citizen can apply.
- Candidate must have passed MBBS examination from any Medical College recognised by the Medical Council of India. They will have complete a 1-year compulsory rotating internship on or before 30 April 2018. Also, They should have a permanent registration with any State Medical Council or Medical Council of India.
- If any candidate completed their MBBS from outside India from the university that is recognised by the MCI and must possess a permanent registration certificate from Medical Council of India or from a State Medical Council in India. He must also have completed a one-year internship in a recognised Medical College in India.
- For admission in PG Medical Programme, candidates have to be obtained minimum 50% marks (40% marks in case of SC/ST category) in the MEDPET 2018.
BVP CET 2018 Exam Pattern
Exam will let you know about the Pattern in which the questions are asked in the entrance examination paper and also about the time duration, number of questions, type of questions, marking scheme etc.
Mode of examination is through offline mode that is pen and paper. OMR sheets are provided for answering the questions, in which you have to colour the correct circle among the 4 given options. Type of questions is Multiple choice questions, in which a question is given with 4 options in which one of them is correct.
The question paper has the total of 200 marks. 3 hours are given as the complete duration to solve the entrance exam. Note that the duration of MCA and MBA entrance exam is 2 1/2 hours. There are 200 questions and each question carries 1 mark. NO negative marking is there in the question paper. The question paper is in the English language.
|Entrance Exams||Subject||No. of Questions|
|BVP CET Engineering 2018||Mathematics||100|
|BVP CET Medical 2018||Physics||50|
|BVP CET B-MAT 2018 (MCA)||Mathematics at Xth level||50|
|Mathematics at XIth level||50|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||40|
|Fundamentals of Information Technology||20|
|C Language concepts||40|
|BVP CET B-CAT 2018 (MBA)||Current Affairs||20|
|Mathematics at Xth level||30|
|Logical and Abstract Reasoning||50|
|Verbal Ability and Reading comprehension||40|
The result of BVP CET
Official Portal of the University displays the result of BVP CET. Merit list is also displayed along with the result and the announcement is on the official website. On the basis of marks aspirant secured in the entrance exam, the Merit list is prepared.
Once the result is announced, the university will dispatch counselling and on spot selection invitation. The is invitation is to 5000 aspirants approximately in the merit list of CET Engineering.
No Individual letter will be sent be sent to B.Tech merit list candidates.
The offline result will be available at the address of the BVP University provided above in this article.
Procedure to check BVP CET 2018 Results:
- Go to BVP CET result window
- Click on the result tab
- Enter your programme name and roll number
- Click on Submit button
- Your result of BCV CET 2017 will be displayed
Counselling Process of BVP CET 2018
On the basis of Merit list Counselling is conducted separately. Aspirants will be called for the counselling process based on their rank in the merit list.
The counselling for the B.Tech program starts from mid-June through offline mode. Allocation of the seat to the aspirant is based on merit list and on the availability of the seat. If in case, the aspirant is not present at the time of counselling then they should authorise any other responsible individual should be present to represent them at the time of counselling.
The waiting list will be there for those candidates who are not allotted any seat. This will be provided after all the seats are filled. The waiting list is only for all those aspirants who have attended the counselling process.
MBA admissions are provided on the basis of Common Entrance Exam, group discussion and personal interview.
Documents that are required at the time of counselling are listed below:
- Counselling Letter
- Birth Proof Certificate
- Leaving Certificate
- Class 10th and 12th Mark sheets
- Class 10th and 12th Passing Certificate
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
- Character Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Six Recent passport size photographs with your name on backside
Exam Centre for BVP CET 2018
BVP CET 2018 exam centres are the venues and cities where the entrance exam will be conducted. At the examination centre aspirants appearing for BVP CET needs to mention the name of the examination clearly.
Following are the cities in which BVP CET exams are conducted
Application Fees for BVP CET 2018
Candidates appearing for BVP CET needs to pay 1,700 as online application fees.
Modes of online payment: Net banking/ credit card/ debit card.
Candidates can pay through offline mode. They can pay in person.
DD (Demand Draft) drawn on any
- nationalised bank
- Bharati Sahakari Bank Ltd.
- payable at Pune, in favour of Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune
Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University
Second Floor, CET Dept.,
Bharati Vidyapeeth Bhavan, L.B.S. Marg, Pune 411 030
Syllabus for BVP CET 2018
CET syllabus compromises of Physics and Mathematics of Class 11th and 12th for Engineering. BVP CET Medical Syllabus consists of the Physics, Chemistry, Biology of class 12th.
The questions of PG Dental or PG Medical courses will be on the syllabi prescribed for I, II, III and final B.D.S. examinations or I, II and III M.B.B.S. Examinations respectively with more weight given to clinical subjects.