Bennett University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020.

Apply Now

CAT Mock Test 2020: Take Online Mock Test Here

CATIIMs read out the exam date for IIMCAT 2020 on their official website. The national-level management examination is arranged in November. To attain a good percentile in CAT 2020 and land a spot in one of the IIMs, a contender must prepare competently. With only some months left for the Common Admission Test, it’s time for contenders to revise their notions and prepare thoroughly.

It is appraised that the competition level of the CAT will be relatively high for this year. With the assistance of CAT Question Papers, you can quickly secure an excellent score.

We have also released a limited CAT 2020 Model Paper to help you better. It works as a great implement to quantify your strengths and weaknesses and give you a fair idea about CAT Syllabus and Design.

CAT 2020 Mock Paper

For all the contenders emerging in CAT 2019, we come up with a tremendous tool to measure your preparation level. You can effortlessly do this by taking help from CAT 2020 Mock Paper. This model paper will give a fair inkling about what can be anticipated in the upcoming CAT Exam.

The sections take in three parts viz. Quantitative Ability, Verbal and Reading Comprehension, and Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning. 

Practicing CAT 2020 Mock Paper, together with the sample papers, will help you enhance your speed and exactness. They will assist you to accomplish your time suitably later there is a sectional time-limit of one hour for each section.

CAT Exam Pattern 2020

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Bennett University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
    2. Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
    3. LPU, Punjab Admissions 2020 Open | Secure Your Admission Online‎. Apply Now
    4. Chandigarh University, Punjab 2020 Admission Open for all Courses. Apply Now
    5. Sharda University, Admission Open 2020, Few Days left. Apply Now
    6. MIT World Peace University, Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20. Apply Now
    7. St. Andrew’s Institute of Technology and Management, Admission open 2020. Apply Now
    8. GD Goenka, Admission Open for UG & PG Courses. Apply Now

CAT is an online exam that is programmed in November 2020. The overall length of the exam is 3 hours, where one hour is offered to each section. The examiner is asked 100 questions of both MCQ and Non-MCQ nature.

Around 70%–75% of questions remain multiple choice questions whereas the remaining 25%-30% are non-MCQs. For every precise answer, an entrant will be given +3 marks and -1 score will be taken for each unfitting response.

Difficulty Level of CAT Exam

The level of questions asked in CAT is very eminent as associated with others. Over the years, modification in the level of difficulty of the sections has been followed. The same is projected in the following table:

Section

Level of Difficulty

Quantitative Ability

Decreased

Verbal and Reading Comprehension

Increased

Data Interpretation and Logical Reasoning

Highly Increased

CAT 2020 Sample Papers

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Bennett University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
    2. Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
    3. LPU, Punjab Admissions 2020 Open | Secure Your Admission Online‎. Apply Now
    4. Chandigarh University, Punjab 2020 Admission Open for all Courses. Apply Now
    5. Sharda University, Admission Open 2020, Few Days left. Apply Now
    6. MIT World Peace University, Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20. Apply Now
    7. St. Andrew’s Institute of Technology and Management, Admission open 2020. Apply Now
    8. GD Goenka, Admission Open for UG & PG Courses. Apply Now

The sample papers of CAT 2020 are advantageous for better preparation for the entrance test. To make use of Cof AT sample papers efficiently, applicants must answer the question paper following the arranged exam pattern. It will aid in recognizing the paper pattern.

In practice, candidates must aspire to answer CAT Question Paper (pdf) within the allotted time limit, i.e., three hours (3 hours). It will help aspirants to enhance their time management skills.

If you any query regarding CAT Mock Test 2020, you can ask your query leave comments below.

Displaying 1 Comments
Add Your Comment

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


×
×