Latest Applications Open 2024:
The Director of Medical Education (DME), Govt. of Kerala conducts postgraduate medical admission for the candidates, who will be qualified in the National Eligibility Entrance Test for Post Graduate (NEET-PG).
Admission will be provided to the candidates in the postgraduate medical courses to the State Quota seats in Government Medical Colleges in Kerala.
Every year many of the candidates may appear for admission in their post-graduate medical courses on the basis of eligibility criteria. From this article, applicants will know detailed information of CEE Kerala PG Medical Courses.
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Dates
The admission dates of CEE Kerala PG Medical are mentioned below for the candidates and they should have to check it.
|Verification of documents and
submission of Challan
|Provisional Merit List & Seat Matrix (1st Round)
|Grievances regarding merit list
& Seat Matrix
|Revised Merit List & Revised Seat Matrix (if any)
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Application Form
The Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE) provides an Application Form on its official website and those applicants are seeking to get admission in postgraduate medical courses MD/MS, PG Diploma and MDS, they can fill the application form through the following simple steps mentioned below.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Jaipuria Institute of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- NIIT | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- MITWPU | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Amrita B.Tech | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KL University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance MBA | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Alliance UG | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Candidates should have to go on the official webpage of the Commissioner for Entrance Examinations (CEE), Kerala.
- They should have to register themselves using their NEET PG testing ID, roll number, and date of birth in the columns provided for the same.
- The application number will be generated after registration and applicants have to fill all the required details such as personal, academic, contact, NEET-PG, and other required details in Kerala PG medical application form.
- After verifying all the details, applicants have to pay the application fee through debit card/credit card/net banking or in offline mode through e-challan. The application fee for general category is ₹1000 and for SC/ST category is ₹
- After that upload scanned required documents as per prescribed format and submit the application form and take the print out of it for further use.
Documents needed for Registration
- Scanned image of the signature
- Nativity proof
- Community or Non-creamy layer certificate
- Income certificate
- Inter-caste Marriage certificate
- PWD certificate, if applicable
- Ex-service quota certificate
- Certificate of claiming dependant of Jawans killed in action/dependants of ex-serviceman
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Eligibility Criteria
Before applying, candidates should have to check their eligibility criteria and the eligibility criteria of postgraduate medical courses mentioned below.
- Candidates should be qualified in MBBS degree or provisional MBBS pass certificate recognized by MCI with MBBS qualification registered provisional or permanently with MCI or state medical council.
- They must have completed one year of internship before March 31, 2024
- The applicants should be Indian Citizens of Kerala origin.
- There is no upper limit for general candidates.
- They should be qualified in NEET PG with minimum percentile as per their category.
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Qualifying Criteria
As per these qualifying criteria, admission will be provided to the candidates in postgraduate degree/diploma courses and the category-wise qualifying criteria mentioned below.
|50 percentile in NEET 2024
|40 percentile in NEET 2024
|45 percentile in NEET 2024
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Merit List
In 1st week of March, the commissioner for the entrance examination (CEE) will publish the Kerala PG Medical Admission merit list and those applicants will be qualified in National Eligibility Entrance Test for Post Graduate (NEET-PG), they will be shortlisted in the merit list. The selection under general merit quota SC/ST/SEBC/Ex.Service/Health service quota/PD is on the basis of the rank list and category list.
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Reservation Criteria
The reservation criteria policy for both degree and diploma courses has mentioned below.
|Person with disability
|1 degree and 1 diploma seat
|Health Service Govt. of Kerala (in-service candidates)
CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission Counseling
Counseling procedure will be conducted through online mode by Centralised Allotment Process (CAP) and those candidates are shortlisted in the merit list, they will call out for counseling procedure. At the counseling session, applicants have to fill and lock their choices of colleges and courses on a preference basis.
As per choices filled, Kerala state rank and availability of seat candidates will be granted admission Kerala PG medical seats. If seats remain vacant after three rounds of counseling then the authorities will conduct a mop-up round for admission of candidates.
Documents to carry for Counseling
The applicants must have to carry the required documents at the counseling center for verification.
- NEET PG admit card 2024
- Allotment letter issued by CEE, Kerala
- Document to prove the date of birth
- NEET PG result of 2024
- MBBS degree or pass certificate
- Permanent registration certificate from MCI or T.C. Medical Council
- CRRI certificate
- Certificate of Eligibility/equivalency certificate from KUHS for candidates who have passed MBBS from the university outside Kerala
- Required bonds duly filled and signed by candidates
- Transfer certificate from the institution last studied
- Any other document mentioned in the allotment letter
If you have more questions about CEE Kerala PG Medical Admission 2024, you can write your queries in the comments box below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.