Latest Applications Open 2023:
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released on 20th March 2023 for PG Courses. Chinmaya Vidyapeet is well known with the name of Chinmaya College of Arts, Commerce, and Arts it was established in the year of 1995. It is a Deemed University which is located in Ernakulam, Kerala.
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released on 9th February 2023 for UG Courses. University offers admission in UG and PG courses in the streams of Arts, Science and Commerce. In UG courses- B.Com., BBM, BCA, and BA in 2 specializations, and PG level- M.Com in its curriculum.
In this article, candidates can find all the information related to Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 which includes Exam Dates, Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, and How to Apply.
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 Application – Released
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 Application Form
Candidates should go through the guidelines given below to fill the Chinmaya University 2023 application form.
- Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 CUET Application Form has been Released for UG & PG Courses.
- Candidates can fill the Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 application form through Online Mode Only.
- Candidates have to submit the application before or till the due date.
- At the time of filling, application candidates have to upload their passport size scanned photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
- In application, form candidates have entered all details carefully like Name, Father’s Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No., and Email ID, etc.
- Candidates have to keep printed copies of the duly filled-in application form it will be needed at the admission process gets.
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 Eligibility Criteria
University has provided a specific Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 eligibility criteria for candidates to apply for admission. Candidates need to check the complete Chinmaya University 2023 eligibility criteria before applying. Here we are providing the basic eligibility which is required to apply for Chinmaya University 2023 offered courses.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
Candidates desiring to apply to Chinmaya University’s Undergraduate and Integrated Masters programs must fulfill the following eligibility criteria:
- In the case of Higher Secondary School Certificate or State Boards, CBSE, and ICSE – a minimum of 50% marks in 12th grade.
- In the case of International Baccalaureate (IB) students – the diploma. (IB certificate students are not eligible for admission.)
- In the case of Cambridge University students (GCE/ IGCSE/ GCSE examinations of the approved British Examination Bodies) – the ‘A’ Level certificate with five subjects in A, B, C Grades including English at Ordinary (‘O’) Level and two out of three subjects at Advanced Level.
- Candidates in their 12th grade or equivalent school levels can also apply, provided their final examinations are being held before 30th May. Such candidates can submit their 12th-grade passing certificate/ mark sheet before 15th August. Their admission shall be strictly provisional, subject to the submission of the qualifying certificates by the prescribed last date.
- For admission into contemporary programs like BBA or B.Com – English as one of the subjects.
- For admission into traditional Sanskrit-based programs like BA (Sanskrit – Vyākaraṇa or Darśanas) or Integrated Masters (Sanskrit – Vyākaraṇa or Advaita Vedantā) – Knowledge of Devanāgari is preferable.
- For admission into postgraduate programs like MA (Sanskrit – IKT) – Bachelor’s degree in Sanskrit or in any discipline associated with Sanskrit is preferable. Candidates may also apply if they have taken Sanskrit as a subject either at UG level or at School level, or have learned Sanskrit in non-formal ways, so long as they can establish that they have a working knowledge of spoken and written Sanskrit.
- For admissions into Integrated Masters Programme in the Performing Arts discipline (Hindustani Vocal/ Bānsuri/ Violin or Tablā) – Prior learning from a Guru for four years or a Madhyama Poorna qualification in the preferred discipline.
- Please note that it is the candidate’s responsibility to check whether they are eligible to apply for the Undergraduate and Integrated Masters Programme at Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeet as per the eligibility criteria outlined above.
- If found ineligible, Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeet is entitled to disqualify the applicant at any stage of the admission process. In such a case, even if selected, the admission will stand annulled.
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 Important Dates
On the official portal candidates will able to get to know about Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 application form. Candidates should know about Chinmaya University 2023 exam events, when will it held, the date, time, etc.
Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 How to Apply
Chinmaya University 2023 registration will be done online as well as offline mode. Candidates can fill application on the official portal. To register the application without any hassle candidates will need to take the help of following provided below instruction regarding Chinmaya University 2023.
Instructions for filling the application form.
- There is a common form for application to the programs at Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 (CVV), in both Kochi and Pune campuses.
- You need to create an applicant profile to apply to the programs at Chinmaya Vishwavidyapeet. If you are visiting the application section for the first time, kindly register by providing the required details in the “Register Now” section. Your applicant profile credentials would be sent to you at the email address that you provide.
- If you have already received the login and password details by email or have created an applicant profile; then log in through the “Login” section to access your profile.
- Select the program(s) that you are planning to apply to. The program name in the application form indicates the major stream that the applicant desires to pursue. For detailed choices of majors and minors, please refer to the Academics section.
- You may apply for two programs by listing them as preferences and you would be offered admission to one of them depending upon the suitability of your profile.
- Please keep your Passport size photograph in (File format: png gif jpg jpeg) ready before filling the form. Photo size: Less than 1MB. Dimensions: 400×400 and 2048×2048 pixels.
- Applicants are required to provide information such as qualifying level scores, personal contact details, educational qualifications, achievements, and other details.
Please keep scanned copies of your relevant mark sheets (10th, 11th, 12th standard, graduation, etc) ready before filling the form. (File format: pdf/png/gif/jpg/jpeg.) The following documents will be required:
- 10th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet or certificate, as the case may be.
- 12th standard (or equivalent) mark sheet or certificate, as the case may be. (Applicants awaiting their results of the 12th standard may furnish these on or before August 15th, 2018)
- Other certificates, transcripts, and testimonials. (These documents may have relevance in assessing the candidature)
- For performing arts programs, certificate of Madhyama Poorna qualification in the preferred discipline, if applicable.
- Applicants are expected to provide a statement of purpose, in not more than 300 words, to provide insight into their reasons for choosing to join the relevant program at CVV. It could also include information about your supplementary learning choices and interests which could provide a glimpse of your passion, curiosity, and eagerness to learn. Information about participation in sports, involvement in creative arts, social and cultural affairs, or community welfare can also be included.
- Applicants to the performing arts programs have to provide a short clip of a classical music presentation in the relevant stream accompanied by basic instruments like Tanpura & Tabla (maximum 7-min). The link to this video has to be entered in the application form.
- This form is an integral part of the admission process. Please provide the correct information. Admission granted on the basis of incorrect information can be
canceled by CVV at any point in time.
- Please note that incomplete forms will not be considered during the application evaluation process.
- An application fee of `500 (20 US$ for foreign students) shall be payable at the time of submitting the application form online
- Payment of the application fee of Rs.1000/- is mandatory for the completion of the application form. Payment can be made through Credit Cards, Debit Cards, Net Banking, and Demand Draft. This fee is non-refundable.
- Any change in your address/e-mail/contact number should be intimated to us immediately on firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting your application id number.
- In all matters regarding admission to the program, the decision of Chinmaya Vishwa Vidyapeeth will be final and binding on the applicant. No correspondence from the applicant with respect to his/her non-selection will be entertained.
If you have any other Questions related to Chinmaya Vidyapeet 2023 Application Form, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.