Fact Revealed about Dr. CV Raman University
Kargi Road, Kota Bilaspur , Chhattisgarh-
University Contact Information
Phone No: 91-7753-253728, 202582 253737,, 91-7753-253728
VC Name: Dr. Surekha Thacker
Reg. Name: Shri Shailesh Pandey
This is an exclusive updated featured article Fact Revealed about Dr. CV Raman University and this consists of every small thing. Do many people have doubts that cv Rahman university fake or Real? Here is the Fact Revealed about Dr. CV Raman University Chhattisgarh.
“A country’s development lies in the development of its people’s mind, heart, body, and soul”. Golden words from a legendary Indian scientist and Nobel Prize Winner-Dr. CV Raman, who was also honored with the highest civilian award in India, Bharat Ratna.
Education is the movement from darkness to light. An optimistic movement from ignorance to learning and this learning also happens beyond classrooms. Dr. CV Raman University has taken up this noble endeavor to enable learning and educate one and all irrespective of physical and geographical boundaries. The focus of distance learning education at Dr. CV Raman University is to encourage greater flexibility, accessibility, and innovation in education by making full use of the latest scientific knowledge and new educational technology.
Thought & Conception
The then President of India, Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam once expressed his desire to establish an institution for the development of science for thousands of underprivileged students residing in remote areas. To put down in his words, “Learning gives creativity, creativity leads to thinking. Thinking provides knowledge, knowledge makes you great”. AISECT, a frontrunner in the field of computer education and winner of NECOM Award 2006, took the initiative and selected Kota, Kargi Road, a village abundantly populated by Schedule Caste & Schedule Tribe, situated in the lap of Maikal and Satpuda range of Chhattisgarh. With a proven track record of 30 years, AISECT undertook the mission of taking higher education to remote and underprivileged areas of the country and with this very objective placed the foundation of Dr. C V Raman University. AISECT decided to name it “Dr. CV Raman University” to pay its sacred homage to the Nobel laureate scientist.
This area of Chhattisgarh is very remote and aspiring students or learners do not have much to choose from, as resources are limited for them. In such a scenario, CVRU presents them with a learning platform with best-in-class facilities and a wide range of professional courses to choose from. The prime objective of the University is to bring out the pool of hidden talent of our Indian rural youth and metamorphose it into the future capable leadership of India.
Faculty of Distance Education
Recognized by the Distance Education Council of India on 1 st May 2009, the faculty of open and Distance education was established at Dr. C V Raman University to cater to higher education to unreachable sections of the society by the use of information technology. The mission to provide knowledge-based professional education and to set national standards for distance education The Faculty of Distance Education at University envisions to disseminate knowledge in a way that students who are unable to go to college due to any constraint avail education to improve their skills and acquire knowledge. Distance learning provides access to learning when the source of information and the learners are separated by time and distance. The recent development in distance education and the appendage of technology has enabled large-scale interactive participation and open access via the web or other network technologies. There are many ways by which learners can absorb knowledge through various ambient mediums.
The study material provided by the University is very comprehensive that covers the subject elaborately and extensively. Online counseling and doubt clearing on various topics is provided to students that enroll in various distance-learning modules. To provide flexibility special weekend classes are organized. Distance learning expands access to education and training since its flexible scheduling structure lessens the effects of the many time and distance constraints. The enduring benefit remains lifelong learning beyond the normal schooling age. Distance education can also provide a broader method of communication. Learners and students get the opportunity to combine their own opinions with new opinions of their fellow learners belonging to diverse geographical backgrounds and eventually develop a solid foundation for learning. This helps students become knowledgeable on a wide array of viewpoints in education.
The high cost of education affects students in higher education, to which distance education may be an alternative to provide some relief. Distance education has been a more cost-effective form of learning. Also additionally, this can sometimes save students a significant amount of money as opposed to traditional education. Distance education may be able to help to save students a considerable amount financially by removing the cost of transportation, the economic burden of high-priced course textbooks. Many textbooks are now available as electronic textbooks, known as e-textbooks.
Courses & Affiliation
CVRU offers distance learning courses in the form of degree, diploma, and certificate courses in UG/PG Degree Programs Faculty of Information Technology, Faculty of Management, Faculty of Commerce, Faculty of Arts, Faculty of Science and Diploma & Certificate Programs PGDCA, DCA, PGDCA, DCTT, ADCHN, PGDCHME, PGDBM, PGDMM, PGDFM, PGDHRM, PGDIRM, PGDRD, Diploma in Accountancy Based on Tally In addition to this, regular courses in the faculty of IT, Management, Law are BE, ME, M.
Tech, MBA, Polytechnic, based on its standards of teaching, training system and well-equipped labs, examination valuation, result process, resources, and other infrastructural facilities, CVRU received ISO 9001-2008 certification. CVRU is the first university not only in Chhattisgarh and undivided MP which attained recognition from UGC and also AICTE and NCTE from its very beginning. The Distance Education Council, New Delhi also provided recognition, and degrees awarded by CVRU are recognized all over the world.
Dr. CV Raman University is set up in a serene natural environment where state-of-the-art infrastructural facilities have been built amidst refreshing greenery. The eminent and highly qualified faculty team forms the foundation of engineering best brains and inculcating capable leadership. CVRU Educational FM Radio operates from the campus and airs educational programs for guiding students on various subjects and topics. This is one its kind initiative in Chhattisgarh for aiding better learning for students. A vast resource of subjects is being digitized for e-library. At present University has a well-stocked library of 24,947 books in addition to 150 journals on a variety of topics. There is a special facility of the English language lab to do away with the obstacle of a language barrier and ease learning for students. In today’s fast-paced world it is really necessary to be updated. Understanding this core need, students have free access to the internet on the campus.
Training & Placement Patrons
A famous quote says, “The whole purpose of education is to turn mirrors into windows.” Education opens new vistas of growth and beckons new windows of opportunities. Education here does not only equip students to survive in the workplace but also with skills to prosper. Various science exhibitions, seminars, workshops are a routine part of course modules coupled with extracurricular and co-curricular activities. CVRU students are nurtured with a “ready to work” approach from the very first day of entering the campus. This is the main reason that they establish a professional connection as soon as they begin the job. Students are exposed to advance technology-based projects, for example, students of Engineering are provided with practical guidance of Virtual Machine, SAP, Multisys, MatLab, Control System Design, AutoCad, FPGA Design, DSP Controller Real-Time Operating System, PLC, and many more. CVRU students are given extensive exposure to public sector companies for internship and industrial training too.
The University boasts of a host of placement patrons like Wipro, Tata, Nokia, HCL, Airtel, Idea, RME, Reliance, HDFC, ICICI, Vizier, Kotak, Dominos, Birla Sunlife, L&T Infotech, and many more. The professional industry has shown ready interest to absorb work-ready students of CVRU, which have an inbuilt professional approach towards the future.
“Education is the most powerful weapon which we can use to change the world.” We, at CVRU, focus on equipping the learners with this most powerful and potent weapon in the world. The right kind of education gives the confidence to express one’s views and opinions and it is very important if one wants to be a self-dependent person along with financial independence. An educated person is much more aware of the latest technologies and all the changes that are taking place in the world. Education also makes you wiser so that you can make your own decisions, plan a better future for yourself, become a good citizen and benefit your surroundings, your society, and the world at large. Also, educated and skilled students contribute to the economic growth engine of the country in many ways.
CVRU has instilled a strong faith in the fact that age, distance, or any other physical inability should not hamper the purpose of education that is to reach one and all universally. This is the reason, today hundreds and hundreds of students have passed out, acquired necessary degrees, and more necessarily gained knowledge of a lifetime to move ahead in life..towards a better tomorrow and a promising future. Many are still enrolling for a better future. These large numbers are a testimony to the fact that CVRU is succeeding in its mission to provide education to the unreachable sections of society.
Distance learning has proven very successful and made an immeasurable difference in the lives of countless learners by improving their skillset and furnishing them with opportunities for self-dependence and employment.
C. V. RAMAN UNIVERSITY
CAUTION AND ALERT NOTICE NO. 2
Issued on 15/09/2015
No.:- core/vig/0072 Date:- 15/09/2015
Please refer to our previous notice dated 13/08/2015 which has been also posted on our website. The following new additions have been made to the list of unauthorized centers/organizations /fake websites. We have now issued notices to the following fake and mirror websites of the University, registered complaints against them at appropriate forums, and getting them closed down:
Fake Web sites
We have also issued notices to the following organizations and are taking appropriate legal action against them:
- Shri Krishna Education & Carrier Consultancy, Ghaziabad
- Green Leaf Education, Delhi.
- Uma Mondal
- SAI NATH INSTITUTE PUNJAB
- SWAMI COLLEGE.
- SMH EDUCATION.
- SHRI GANESH EDUCATION SOCIETY (SGES)
- ALFATECH EDUCATION
- SAI VIDYAPEETH
- PACIFIC MULTIWORKS INDIA PVT LTD. New Delhi
- Neutrino Edutech Pvt. Ltd. Barasat (W.B.)
- R. College of distance Education, New Delhi.
- Ashish Anand
- Guru College.
- Active Education Group, Faridabad.
- SUCCESS ACADEMY
- CHATTO GHOSH
Although the University is taking strict legal action against all such unscrupulous elements should anyone be approached by any such person / Institution engaged in such unauthorized activities as conducting Exams or issuing Marksheets /Degrees or ‘online verification’ on behalf of the University, it should be brought to the immediate notice of the University so that necessary action can be taken against the culprits. The University will not take any responsibility for any transaction made with any of the above or any such other organizations and will in fact take strict legal action.
- C. V. Raman University Marksheets and Degrees are made sufficiently secure and can be easily verified by the University authorities. The University does not make any online verification. The students and General Public are once again advised to remain cautious against such fraudulent elements in Society and report about them to the University.
The official University website is www.cvru.ac.in. The University portal can also be accessed through the CVRU sponsoring organization’s portal www.aisectonline.com. For verification of mark sheets, degrees, and other documents, please send them to the following address;-
Assistant Registrar (Exam.)
Dr. C. V. Raman University
Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur (C.G.)
CVRU Vigilance Cell
University Grants Commission
Bahadur Shah Zafar Marg
New Delhi – 110 002
Report of the UGC Expert Committee for considering the proposal of Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur (Private University) for inclusion in the list of recognized universities of the U.G.C.
Dr. C.V. Raman University, P.O. Kargi Road, Kota, District Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) was established as a Private University by the Government of Chhattisgarh vide its Notification No.29 of 2006 dated 3rd November 2006. Dr. C.V. Raman University has submitted a proposal to the UGC for the inclusion of its name in the list of recognized universities of the UGC. Accordingly, Chairman, UGC has constituted an expert committee to assess the physical and academic infrastructure of Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh).
Dr. C.V. Raman University has been set up by the All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT). The University has been named after the first Nobel Laureate of the country in the field of Science, Dr. C.V. Raman. The University is located at Kangri Road, Kota in the Bilaspur district of Chhattisgarh. Dr. C.V. Raman University was notified on 3rd November 2006 and formally inaugurated on 14th October 2007.
Dr. C.V. Raman University is a Science, Technology and Professional Education University of Chhattisgarh having its campus at Kargi Road, Kota, Bilaspur. The University is focusing on Science and Technology Education and is running Bachelor of Engineering Programmes in Electronics and Communication, Computer Science, Information Technology and Electrical and Electronics
Engineering approved by the AICTE. The University has also introduced M.B.A. programs from the session 2008-09 with the approval of AICTE.
Considering the local demand, the University has also set up the faculty of Education which conducts B.Ed., B.P.Ed., and M.Ed. programs approved by the NCTE.
Among other various educational institutions run by All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT) are Dr. C.V. Raman University, which includes the Institute of Science and Technology, College of Education, College of Physical Education, and Faculties of Information Technology & Science all located at Bilaspur, SCOPE College of Engineering, SCOPE College of Education and SCOPE Postgraduate College all located at Bhopal.
AISECT has built up an online Management System for imparting training in various professional courses and also develops content in Indian Languages. These are also being used by Dr. C.V. Raman University.
- Objectives of the University
- To provide instructions, teaching, and training in Higher Education and make provisions for research, advancement, and dissemination of knowledge.
- To create higher levels of intellectual abilities.
- To establish state of art facilities for education and training and examination including on-line training.
- To carry out teaching and research and offer continuing education programs.
- To create centers of excellence for research and development and sharing knowledge and its application.
- To provide consultancy to the industry and public organizations.
- To award and maintain the standard of degrees, diplomas, certificates, and other academic distinctions following the norms laid down by UGC, AICTE, BCI, MCI, or any other Regulatory Body.
The University is located on the Bilaspur – Amarkantak highway about 30 km from Bilaspur. The campus is spread over an area of 33 acres of land. The faculties and Departments are well equipped as per the norms of the regulatory bodies. The Governing Body, Board of Management, and other bodies of the University have been constituted and are functional.
- Composition of Expert Committee
- G.D. Yadav Chairman
Institute of Chemical Technology
Mumbai – 19
- Nupur Prakash Member
School of Information & Technology Guru Gobind Singh Indraprastha University Delhi – 110 403
- S. Perumalsamy Member
Department of Economics
Bharathiar University Coimbatore – 641046
- D.M. Sheeba Rani Member
Department of Commerce and
Management Studies Andhra University Visakhapatnam – 530 003
- (Mrs.) Radha Tomar Member
School of Studies in Chemistry Jiwaji University Gwalior – 474 011
Shri A.N. Sharma Deputy Secretary University Grants Commission New Delhi
The Expert Committee visited Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur on 9th and 10th November 2009. Before assessment of the infrastructural and other facilities available in the University, Prof. G.D. Yadav, Chairman of the Committee, and Shri A.N. Sharma, Members Secretary of the Committee briefed the Members of the Expert Committee in a meeting about the proposal of Dr. C.V. Raman University for inclusion in the list of recognized universities maintained by the UGC.
Shri S.K. Choubey, Chancellor of the University received the Members of the Expert Committee in the University Campus. After welcoming the Members of the Committee, a PowerPoint presentation was made by Shri Shailesh Pandey, Registrar of the University about the activities/programs of the University, its aim and objectives, initiatives, organizational structure, and the academic features of the University.
Prof. Yadav, Chairman of the Committee then requested the Members to visit the University and to examine the infrastructural and other facilities available and give their observations/suggestions, keeping in view the provisions in the UGC guidelines.
The Expert Committee visited various departments of the University and also visited Labs/Workshops etc. The Committee also visited common facilities like Academic Building, Libraries, Lecture/Seminar halls, hostels, sports facilities, and canteen.
Observations of the Committee
- C.V. Raman University has been set up by the All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT). The University has a campus of 33 acres of land which is located in the rural area of Chhattisgarh.
- All India Society for Electronics and Computer Technology (AISECT) is running Dr. C.V. Raman University and also other Educational Institutions located in Bhopal.
- C.V. Raman University is financially sound to run the present programs i.e. Management, Engineering, Information Technology, B.Ed., M.Ed., and B.P.Ed. programs. These courses are approved by the AICTE and NCTE.
- C.V. Raman University is the first university in the country in the name of a Scientist, the first Nobel Laureate of India in the field of Science.
- This University has been established by following rigorous procedures enacted by the State Legislature Act vide Notification No.29 of 2006 dated 3rd November 2006.
- This is the first private university in the state which has been established in a tribal area for the benefit of the local student population. It has been established in a remote area about 30 km. from Bilaspur and it appears that the AISECT has done this as a social service without any extraneous motive. This is a corporate social responsibility of AISECT
- The Committee’s interaction with the faculty, students, and non-teaching staff indicated that they are all happy about the establishment and functioning of the university in this backward area. In the absence of such a university, many of the talented students would have been deprived of an opportunity to educate not only themselves but also for the region.
- Out of the total strength of the students, nearly 70% of students belong to SC/ST category and out of which almost 50% are girls. This is laudable.
- The University is two years old and currently, the 3rd year batch is taking education. The teacher to student ratio is 1:16 which is alright.
- The University has already constituted the various statutory bodies such as Governing Body, Academic Council, Board of Management, and Finance Committee as per the norms of the UGC.
- The University has also an English Language Lab facility to improve the communication skills of students with rural backgrounds.
- Two new hostels have been constructed one for boys and another for girls.
|The University is running the following courses with intake capacity mentioned against each one of them|
|B.E. in Computer Science and Engineering||60|
|B.E. Information Technology||60|
|B.E. in Electronics and Communication||60|
|B.E. in Electrical and Electronics||60|
|B.E. in Mechanical Engineering||60|
- The fees charged by the University are as per the government-approved fees. There is a regulatory body of the State Government that monitors the fees.
VII. Suggestions of the Committee if any.
- There is a need to have a Central Library in a separate building, even though the University has two libraries housing about 20000 books and 82 national/international journals.
- There is a need to have a separate Examination wing which should be headed by a regular Controller of Examinations.
- The nomenclature used to designate the current departments / Institute/College as Dr. C.V. Raman Department / Institute/College gives the impression that these are separate Institutes without any connection with Dr. C.V. Raman University and is misleading. No such nomenclature should be used and they should be called Departments of the University with their respective disciplines.
- There is a necessity to have a Health Centre along with a Doctor and a Nurse on the campus.
- The University should have a regular bank with an ATM facility.
- The laboratory manuals should be maintained in all laboratories.
- The University should have a well-furnished ladies’ common room.
- Every faculty member should be provided with an individual computer, internet facility, and intercom.
- The timetable should have a proper sports period for outdoor or indoor games during the University hours before students depart for home.
- Proper indoor game facilities need to be created.
- The employees should be paid according to the proper pay scales prescribed by the State Government /UGC.
- Information Technology Department and B.Ed. The department should be housed in a proper building.
- Computer labs should have campus-wide networking, UPS, and client-server networking.
- Licensed software should be made available.
- The Academic Council of the University should have eminent academicians from other universities.
- The University should have a Central auditorium with a seating capacity of 2000.
- Some of the faculty members do not have the prescribed qualification for the specific position and the University should take steps to appoint qualified faculty in consonance with the qualifications of UGC/AICTE. For higher positions, Ph.D. should be made mandatory. This will enable the University to undertake doctoral programs.
- In the department of Computer Science & Engineering and Electrical & Electronics Engineering, a lecturer has been appointed as HOD. This is not acceptable as per UGC or AICTE norms and a senior person with a Ph.D. qualification needs to be appointed as HOD in each department.
VII. Recommendations of the Expert Committee
Keeping in view the observations, the Expert Committee observed that Dr. C.V. Raman University fulfills minimum criteria in terms of programs, faculties, infrastructure facilities, and financial viability as laid down by the UGC. The Expert Committee recommends that Dr. C.V. Raman University, Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh) be included under the list of recognized State (Private Universities) by the UGC under its Act.
Signatures of the members of the Expert Committee.
(Prof. D.M. Sheeba Rani) (Dr. (Mrs.) Radha Tomar) (Shri A.N. Sharma)
Member Member Member Secretary
10th November 2009 Bilaspur (Chhattisgarh)
38 thoughts on “Dr CV Raman University (Proof) – Fake or Genuine in 2021 by UGC Check here”
I want convocation certificate