19+ Famous Mother’s Day Quotes that melt the heart for Sure
A mother is a precious gift from God that we all have in our life. The whole of mother’s fraternity is adept at judiciously managing everything from household chores to all of the affairs related to all the family member and related house. After so much of increasing awareness about gender equality, women are looking after their careers as well as managing the household affairs. She only has the power of managing her children, her work and the family simultaneously in most efficient way.
So, on this mother’s day, we can make our mother feel overwhelmed with love and fortunate her by sending the mother’s day quotes. She feels happy when she receives mother’s day quotes from their daughters or sons.
Here we have provided many inspirational quotes on mother’s day that you can send to your mother so that she could also be aware of the fact that you understand the efforts she makes to keep her home a healthy place to live flourishing with love!!
20 Best Quotes on Mother’s Day:
- Mama was my greatest teacher, a teacher of compassion, love, and fearlessness. If love is sweet as a flower, then my mother is that sweet flower of love – Stevie Wonder
- The best place to cry is on mother’s arms – Jodi Picoult
- My mom is a hard worker. She puts her head down and gets it done. And she finds a way to have fun. She always says, “Happiness is your own responsibility – Jennifer Garner
- Only mother can think of the future because they give birth to it in their children – Maxim Gorky
- When my mother had to get dinner for 8 she’d just make enough for 16 and only serve half – Gracie Allen
- All that I am or even hope to be, I owe to my angel mother – Abraham Lincoln
- As my mom always said, “you’d rather have smile lines than frown lines – Cindy Crawford
- My mother had a great deal of trouble with me, but I think she enjoyed it – Mark Twain
- A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie – Tenneva Jordan
- Mother is the name for god on the lips and hearts of all children – Brandon Lee in ‘The Crow’
- The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother – Theodore Hesburgh
- Mother hold their children’s hands for a short while, but their hearts forever.
- When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child – Sophia Loren
- Biology is the least of what makes someone a mother – Oprah Winfrey
- Motherhood: all love begins and ends there – Robert Browning
- Kids don’t stay with you if you do it right. It’s the one job where, the better you are, the more surely you won’t be needed in the long run – Barbara Kingsolver
- My mother was a reader, and she read to us. She read us Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde when I was six and my brother was eight; I never forgot it – Stephen King
- It’s not easy being a mother. If it were easy, fathers would do it – Dorothy, the Golden Girls
- Acceptance, Tolerance, Bravery, compassion. These are the things my mom taught me – Lady Gaga
- My mom is my hero, inspired me to dream when I was a kid, so anytime anyone inspires you to dream, that’s got a be your hero – Tim Mcgraw