GATE 2018 Answer Key, Solutions, Question Papers – Download Here
GATE 2018 Answer Keys & Question Papers (official) have been released on 19th February 2018. Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering will be conducted on national level.GATE is distributed and carried on in nearly eight zones across the nation. GATE examination is conducted as an entrance exam for a program of engineering (PG) for the national level. GATE examination do have several categories, and examination oversight for all of these top branches for GATE examination are AE, AG, BT, CE, CH, CS, EC, EE, IN, ME, MN, MT, PI, TF, XE, AR, CY GG, MA, PH, and XL. There is no age limit in GATE examination.
GTAE stands for ( Graduate Aptitude test in engineering ) is an examination of those who have completed their bachelor degree in ( B.E ) engineering, ( B.Sc ),( B.Pharm ) pharmacy, (B. Tech). Candidates how am I final year may also apply for GATE exam. GATE examination is an online examination of three hours. For GATE examination for Student can get online solved paper like e-books, question banks, notes, etc.
The multiple-choice questions (MCQs) there would be negative marking for the wrong answer. For numerical answer type questions, there is NO negative marking. Multiple choice questions for one mark, It will be deducted 1/3 mark for a wrong answer. Multiple choice questions for two mark will be deducted 2/3 mark for a wrong answer.
GATE 2018 Answer Key – Official Answer Key & Question Paper Released
Challenge against GATE 2018 Answer Key has been started from 21st February 2018 via GOAPS login. Click here to challenge the answer key.
GATE 2018 Answer Keys & Question Papers (official) have been released on 19th February 2018. Click here to view answer keys & question papers.
GATE 2018 Candidate’s Responses have been released now. Candidates can check their responses via GOAPS login. Click here to view responses.
GATE 2018 Question Paper (Memory Based) & Answer Keys have been released now. Check below for answer keys.
Click here to view Previous Answer Keys
|GATE Academy||Morning Session | Afternoon Session||Morning Session||Afternoon Session|
|Engineers Academy||Morning Session | Afternoon Session||Morning Session|
|GATE Forum||Morning Session||Forenoon Session||Afternoon session|
GATE Cut-Off (Previous Year – 2017):
- The candidate is expected to appear in a paper appropriate to the discipline of his/her qualifying degree.
- A candidate can apply for only ONE of the 23 papers listed in the GATE. The choice of the suitable paper is the responsibility of the candidate.
- The candidate, however, free to choose any paper according to his/her admission plan, keeping in mind you full fill with eligibility criteria.
- The candidate requests for change of GATE Examination paper after the submission of Application Form will not be considered.
- The candidate requested for change the city of GATE examination after submission of application form will not be considered.
- In the examination, any candidates were not allowed to leave the examination for any reason.
- The candidate can get a scribble pad that will be used for rough work. After the study was completed, the candidates have to return the scribble pad.
- Candidates are allowed to leave the computer laboratory where the exam will be conducted only after the closure of the test at the scheduled end of examination in a session.
- In the examination hall, you can only enter with admit card, identification card and a pen. A simple wrist watch without any calculation device is allowable.
- In online GATE examination, all candidates will be provided with a virtual scientific calculator which has to be used to answer the questions. No real calculator will be allowed inside the examination hall. The same applies to mobile phones and wrist watches with calculation facility. GATE 2017 will not provide any storage space at examination locations for such objects. If a candidate brings personal belongings including mobile phones, those will have to be kept outside the examination hall at the applicant’s risk. If the candidate is found to be in possession (even if not using) of any calculator and mobile phone and a wrist watch with calculation facility, he/she shall be disqualified, and the result shall not be declared for the candidate.
- For Numerical Answer Questions of 1 or 2 marks each in all papers and sections, the answer is a real number, to be entered by the candidate using the virtual keypad. No choices will be shown for this type of questions. The answer can be a number such as 10 (an integer only). The answer may be in decimals as well, for example, 10.1 (one decimal) or 10.01 (two decimals) or 10.001 (three decimals). Wherever required and possible, it is better to give NAT answer up to a maximum of three decimal places.
How to start GATE Preparation Very Effectively:
The earlier you start to prepare the more you gain.
Collect all the syllabus of GATE.
GATE syllabus is covered with engineering syllabus 3rd to 6th semester.
Three to four-month preparation plan will be a good idea, first 2 months start studying and three months for solved mock test paper And four-month for revision.
Don’t forget about negative marketing for a wrong answer chosen for the multiple choice questions (MCQs); there would be negative marking. For 1 – mark multiple choice questions, 1/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer. Likewise, for 2 – mark multiple choice questions, 2/3 mark will be deducted for a wrong answer.
There is NO negative marking for a wrong answer in numerical answer type questions.
Practice with previous year paper it is the best way to practice
GATE is administered and conducted jointly by the Indian Institute of Science (IISc) and seven Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) on behalf of the National Coordination Board (NCB) – GATE, Department of Higher Education, Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD), and Government of India. The GATE committee, which comprises of representatives from these administering institutes, is the sole authority for regulating the examination and declaring the results.
GATE is conducted through the collaboration of eight zones. The zones and the corresponding administrative institutes are:
Zone – 1: Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore
Zone – 2: Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay
Zone – 3: Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi
Zone – 4: Indian Institute of Technology, Guwahati
Zone – 5: Indian Institute of Technology, Kanpur
Zone – 6: Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur
Zone – 7: Indian Institute of Technology Madras
Zone – 8: Indian Institute of Technology Roorkee
For GATE 2017, all information related to the candidates will be available in a single GATE Online Application Processing System (GOAPS). Candidates have to register and fill the application via ONLINE mode ONLY. The photograph, signature, thumb impression, qualifying degree certificate, and category certificate (SC/ST/PWD) wherever applicable, must be uploaded during the online application. Candidates shall be required to enter the specified number in their identification card of any one of Passport, PAN Card, Voter ID, Aadhaar UID, valid College ID, Employee identification or and Driving License.