Latest Applications Open 2023:
GJUST 2024 Application Form will be Released Soon. GJUST is Referred to as Guru Jambheshwar University of Science and Technology. Guru Jambheshwar University is was established in the year 1995 under the Haryana State Legislative Act No. 17 of 1995 at Hisar in Haryana State. Through this exam, candidates can get into both UG and PG courses. The university came into existence to impact the education of Technology, Pharmacy, Environmental Studies, Non-conventional Energy Sources, Mass Media, and Management Studies.
GJUST 2024 offers DDE (Directorate of Distance Education), it offers admission in Post Graduate Diplomas in Computer Applications, Advertising & Public Relations, Taxation, Environmental Management, Bakery Science & Technology, and Counselling & Behavior Modification & Industrial Safety Management.
Candidates can look at provided information on GJUST 2024 including the Application form, fees, eligibility criteria, exam dates, and how to apply.
GJUST 2024 Application Form
The Candidates must take a look at Prescribed certain instructions that the candidates need to make a note of and follow during the process of registration. The details related to the GJUST 2024 Application Form filling process and application fee is given below:
- The GJUST 2024 Application Form will be released soon by the authority for the candidates in both the offline and the online modes.
- The candidates need to fill the GJUST 2024 Application Form and submit the Application before the last date till the August 2024.
- GJUST 2024 PG Application Form will be Filled till August 2024.
- There is no scope of filling the fake information in the GJUST 2024 Application Form as the authority can cross-verify the same in later stages. Hence whatever details you fill in GJUST 2024 application, be sure that it is correct.
- Candidates at the time of filling the Application Form need to follow all the given instructions provided.
- After filling Application, documents that are required to be uploaded on the online Application Form should be sent in the correct size and format as mentioned in the web portal.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- PGDCA /28th Year of MCA (3 years).
- Sc (Computer Science) / 2nd Year MCA (3 years) (lateral entry).
- MCA 28th Year (lateral entry).
- MCA (5 Years integrated course after 10+2).
- MCA (5 years integrated courses lateral entry after three years diploma.
Management & Related Courses
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) BBA 2nd year (lateral entry).
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) MBA 2nd Year (lateral entry).
- Master of Commerce (M. Com).
- PG Diploma in Taxation (PGDT).
- PG Diploma in Industrial Safety Management (PGDISM).
Mass Communication & Related Courses
- (Mass Communication)
- (Mass Communication),
- (Mass Communication) 2nd Year (lateral entry)
- PG Diploma in Advertising & Public Relations (PGDA & PR)
- PG Diploma in Environmental Management (PGDEM).
- PG Diploma in Bakery Science & Tech. (PGDBST).
- PG Diploma in Counselling & Behavior Modification (PGDCBM).
- Candidates who belong to General Category have to submit ₹ 1000/ as application fees.
- Make a payment of ₹ 250/- who are reserved categories of Haryana (SC/BC & EBP).
GJUST 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates are advised to check complete GJUST eligibility criteria because a different course has different criteria. Candidates should check the full criteria given of GJUST 2024. Sometimes candidates fail to know the criteria that affect them at the time of taking admission.
Candidates must check the following details regarding GJUST 2024 Eligibility Criteria:
- Nationality: Indian National candidates are eligible to apply.
- Qualification: Candidates must have passed a twelfth class or its equivalent from a recognized board or university with securing a minimum of 50% marks to apply in the Bachelor’s Program. To enter in PG Diploma Program, Candidates have to clear their masters/post-graduation from the recognized board or university/institute from the same field.
- To enter in Master’s Program they have to clear a Bachelor’s degree and have to secure a minimum of 50% marks in field/subjects from a reputed university/institute.
- Age limit: there is no age limit prescribed by the authority to apply.
GJUST 2024 Application Dates
Candidates should know the necessary dates and their events like the Last Date to Apply, Entrance Exam Date and Merit list release, etc. Candidates applying have to check changes made by the authority and stay updated with us for more information regarding GJUST 2024.
The information related to the Important Events and the dates are listed below for the applicant’s reference:
|UG Courses||PG Courses|
|Registrations begin||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date for payment||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date for submission Application||To be announced||To be announced|
|Last date for Application correction||To be announced||To be announced|
GJUST 2024 Application process
Candidates who want to apply can fill application online mode on the official portal. Candidates can fill GJUST 2024 Application Form after reading the information brochure.
The important information related to the application process are listed below for the applicant’s reference:
The applicants have to follow the below process for the B.A., BBA., M.Com., M.A., and M. Sc:
- Go to the official website
- Complete the registration
- Click on the ‘Admission’ Tab.
- Then click on new registration for admission.
- Once the registration has completed the applicants, have to pay the registration fee of Rs 1000/- (General category) and Rs 250/- (Reserved category)
- The fee can be paid online by net banking or through a debit/ credit card.
- Once the payment is done the applicant will get the confirmation that needs to be saved.
- Then the applicants can use the credentials and login to upload the documents.
- The applicants have to carry all the originals for the verification at the time of the DDE admissions, and this can be done by post or in person.
- The applicants need to follow every instruction mentioned on the website.
The applicants have to follow a different process for the MBA, MCA (3-year), and MCA (5-year):
- Open the official website
- Then click on the Admission tab on the home page.
- Complete the registration by filling the registration form.
- The applicants can also select the choice of examination center available on the website.
- The applicants have to pay a registration fee of Rs 1000/- only for appearing in the respective entrance test.
- Only if the applicant qualifies for the entrance test, they can proceed to make the fee payment.
The Application Form needs to be filled and the documents should be uploaded:
- 26th mark sheet not greater than 500 kb in size.
- 12th mark sheet not greater than 500 kb in size.
- Mark sheet of the qualifying exam along with the degree of lower examination.
- Photograph of the candidate.
- Signature of the candidate.
- Proof of fee concession.
- Caste Certificate, not greater than 500 kb in size
For any other queries about GJUST 2024 Application Form, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.