Good manners make the proper person. Without the good manners, people are nothing. They are like purse without money those have not any good manners. Good manners make the attractive for outside people.
The hardest job kid’s face today is learning good manners without seeing any.
It refers to the polite, humble, courteous and respectful and well-cultured people. A human being can become a distinguished from brutes of his intelligence alone, but they should also have a good behavior and manners. Men and women, above everything else, is esteemed and distinguished on account of his or her good manners.
Those people have good manners and behavior then they can achieve an outcome of good breeding. An individual who has been brought up in a safe environment must have good manners. If people have this all quality, then they can become the flowers of humanity garden.
A suitable manner always teaches us, that work we should not do which can harm to us. If we will never hate any people at all, then it clear specified when we would hate each other then it creates misfortunes and failings of other. And it becomes very harmful for us.
For Hindi Version of IAS Paper Website http://www.ias.net.in/hindi Click here to visit
Essentials for good manners
- A well-mannered people get respect and esteem at anywhere they go because they have proper knowledge manners for any condition which can give them enough compliance and admiration from other people.
- A wealthy man has so money. But, if they have not any good manners and behavior, o they are nothing whatever they may be. It bumped with all titles without good manners, is hated in ideal society.
- A poor man has not money and they have tattered clothes. But if they have delightful good manners, then they can get surely attractiveness from other people attention and wins everybody’s liking.
- Among students particularly, Students should not have lack of manners because they are nothing without good manners. A good manner is an identity of good students. But some modern students have lack of manners, an ugly and unpleasant atmosphere and indiscipline has been created.
- We should speak gently. Even if anyone is harsh to us, we should not use hard words at any cost. We should give up evil thoughts for all time to come. Harshness is a sign of smallness and shallowness. It makes a man popular.
- We should be very polite person and humble for everyone. Politeness cost nothing. Sweet words can win many friends and it is very important for success life. We should neither brag nor boast.
- We should obedient towards our parents and teachers. It helps to become a great person in the mind of surrounded people and succeed in life. We should never remain idle at all.
- We should always help the needy person those people need help. We should show the courtesy to everyone. We should talk only as much as necessary.
- We should do our duty to mankind and ourselves. We should pray to God and thus make ourselves pure. We should never tell a lie. We should not harm anybody.
- Good manners are also important when we are in the company of our friends or someone else. When we speak to anyone, we should speak clearly, distinctly and sufficiently loudly for the person to hear.
- It is an insult to a person to ask his attention and then speak so that he does not understand. Besides we should speak the truth even though we have to face some obstacles. It takes two to speak the truth-one to speak and another to hear.
- We should have all these good manners. They will help us to serve mankind in a better way. Thus good manners are an important limb of good conduct. Without them man has no place in a modern society.
Way of good manners
- Say “Thank You” when we are receiving anything from other people. We have to say it compulsorily.
- Say “Excuse me” to get attention from something. It creates positive thinking about you in other mind.
- Say “Please” when we are requesting to the other people for some kind of things.
- Show the courtesy that need help urgently and be compassionate for that people who is in pain.
- Always be respectful for our elders and teachers because they are explaining us for a great success in life.
- Always knock the door before entering in the some other people room while It has be our parents room.
- Listen with full attention when some other people are talking with for any important subject.
- We should always be ready for help to others.
- We should clean our cloth and our shoes regularly. It shows the good manners in the view of parents.
- Always seek permission before touching or using something that belongs to someone else.
- If anyone asks a question from us, then we have to give the answer politely and with smile. It seems very positive thinking about us in his mind.
- If two or more people are interrupting between the sentences, then we should not disturb to them when they are speaking. After his communication we should talk about it.
- Always compliment that people those are doing something new for us and they have a good quality. It shows that people are caring and supporting to each other for encourages his good quality.
- Be courageous enough to accept your mistake and never hesitate to say, “Sorry”.
We are the dwellers of this land of great and noble personalities. We must exhibit above all other things and also an ideal force of character through our everyday manners, imbibed with nobility and spiritual sublimity.
The good manners quietly said that ‘manners make a man’. Standard of good manners differs from country to country. But one thing is common to all that is to show respect and reverence to all with whom we come in contact.