GPAT is referred as Graduate Pharmacy Aptitude Test, and it is a national level entrance exam. GPAT 2019 is conducted by All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE) every year under the MHRD, Government of India.
Through this exam, candidates can get admission into the Master’s (M.Pharm) programmes. All AICTE-Approved Institutions/University Departments/Constituent Colleges/Affiliated Colleges accept the scores of GPAT.
Here on this page, we have mentioned details about GPAT 2019 Entrance Exam which includes Application Form, Exam Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards and Syllabus Etc.
GPAT 2019 Exam Date
Here in table exam dates is mentioned of GPAT 2019 entrance examination.
All candidates must know the essential years provided below such as Opening of registration portal, Mock Test Available, Closing of registration, Releasing of admit card, and Exam date, etc.
GPAT 2019 exam dates are mentioned in this section. Candidates can follow the events as per the given dates.
|The opening of registration portal||3rd week of October 2018|
|Mock Test Available||4th week of October 2018|
|The closing of registration||4th week of December 2018|
|Releasing of admit card||2nd week of January 2019|
|Exam date||3rd week of January 2019|
|Objection Tracker||Till 4th week of January 2019|
|Declaration of result||2nd week of February 2019|
|All India Merit List||3rd week of February 2019|
GPAT 2019 Registration
Candidates who are interested can apply for admission for that they have to fill GPAT 2019 application form. GPAT 2019 application form will be available from 3rd week of October 2018 and Closing of registration is 4th week of December 2018.
Before proceeding for the application form, candidates must read all the instructions carefully and accept the declaration to proceed further.
- The registration of GPAT2019 application form can be done through online mode
- The GPAT2019 application form will be available from the third week of October 2018.
- Candidates have to fill and submit GPAT 2019 registration before the fourth week of December 2018.
- Candidates need to enter their qualification details and personal details in the form.
- After filling details, candidates have to upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format and size.
- The photograph size of the upload should be 60 x 90 (≤30 Kb) (signature) and 140 x 160 (≤60 Kb) (Photograph).
- Candidates have to fill all details correctly because there will be No changes allowed after the last date.
- Candidates should keep the printed copy of the filled application for further use.
Candidates should keep printed copies of filled application form for further needs. Candidates have to pay GPAT 2019 application fees according to candidate’s category wise. Application fees can be paid through online mode.
- The registration fee will be 1400/-for General/OBC candidates and Rs. 700/- for Girls/SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- The fee can be paid through two modes. One in online mode and another in cash through any SBI Bank in the form of challan.
- If candidates want to pay the fee in cash then, they have to download the three copy of Challan.
Eligibility Criteria 2018
Before applying all Candidates must check the GPAT 2019 eligibility criteria so they can check whether they are eligible to apply or not. For more information candidates have to look below given GPAT 2019 eligibility criteria.
Applying candidates must meet the eligibility criteria given below to be eligible for the GPAT 2019 exam.
- Nationality: Candidates should be the citizen of India.
- Age Limit: There is no age limit to appear in the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should hold the Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy (4 years after 10+2, including lateral entry candidates).
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Not Eligible: Tech (Pharmaceutical and Fine Chemical Technology)/Equivalent candidates are not eligible to apply.
GPAT Exam Pattern 2019
GPAT 2019 Entrance exam is Counseling in online mode means computer-based mode. And questions paper should be completed within three hours duration. Question asked in the paper will be in Multiple choice questions.
Here, we have mentioned the complete exam pattern. Candidates can check the pattern and prepare accordingly.
- Mode: GPAT is a computer based online test.
- Duration: It is a 3-hour duration exam.
- Of Questions: Total 125 questions will be asked in the exam.
- Type of Questions: Multiple choice questions will be asked in the exam.
- Language: The medium of the exam will be in the English language.
- Marking Scheme:4 marks will be awarded for each correct answer.
- Negative Marking:1 mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
How to Prepare
- Firstly candidates should make a proper plan for study according to the syllabus.
- Collect all details of GPAT 2019 exam syllabus and exam pattern.
- The study from the GPAT 2019 syllabus prescribed officially.
- Make a short note, preparing and revise them at the ending time of preparation.
- A study from the reference books and previous year question papers of the best author.
- Candidates must maintain their health.
GPAT Syllabus 2019
Study from the prescribed syllabus by the authority, candidates can check details regarding GPAT 2019 on the official websites. Question asked in GPAT 2019 exam will be from topics such as
Physical Chemistry, Physical Pharmacy, Organic Chemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Pharmaceutics, Pharmacology, Pharmacognosy, Pharmaceutical Analysis, Biochemistry, Biotechnology, Microbiology, Pathophysiology, Biopharmaceutics and Pharmacokinetics, Clinical Pharmacy and Therapeutics, Anatomy, Physiology and Health Education, Pharmaceutical Engineering, Pharmaceutical Management, Dispensing and Hospital Pharmacy.
GPAT Admit Card 2019
GPAT admit card 2019 will be available from the first week of January 2019. Authority will issue the admit card on the official portal. Candidates can download the hall ticket through online mode. There will be no hard copy of admit card will be sent to any candidate individually.
- At registered email address, GPAT admits card 2019will be sent to candidates at the time of registration.
- The admit card contains details like candidate’s name, roll number, exam date, time, exam venue and other details.
- Candidates must note that all candidates have to carry valid admit cards in the examination.
GPAT Result 2019
Authority will published the GPAT 2019 Results through online mode on the official portal.
The GPAT 2019 Results will be issued in the second week of February 2019. By entering the user login, details candidates will be able to download their scorecard. From the date of declaration of result for admission in PG course GPAT score card will be valid for only three years.
- Candidates will be shortlisted for admission by candidates marks scored by them in the examination.
- Candidates are suggested to take the printout of the result for further admission process.
GPAT Admission 2019
Authority will not conduct any centralized admission procedure. For participating in their counseling procedure candidates have to register separately in each participating institutions.
Counselling will be conducted individually by every GPAT score accepting institution.
- Selection of candidates will be based on candidates score marks in entrance exam.
- Candidates who are invited for counselling have to carry all original required documents for the verification process.
GPAT 2019 Exam Centers
The exam was held at 58 exam cities all over India. Take a look at the GPAT 2019 exam centres below.
|Gautam Budh Nagar(Greater Noida/Noida)|
If you have any other queries about GPAT 2019, you can write your questions in the comment box given below.