Latest Applications Open 2023:
Gujarat NEET UG Counselling 2023 2nd Round Choice Filling has been Started on 23rd August 2023. 1st Round Allotment has been Released on 5th August 2023. Counselling has been started on 17th July 2023. The Education Department, Government of Gujarat, had made a committee for admission of Professional Undergraduate Medical Educational Courses (ACPUGMEC) to provide admission in Medical and Dental Degree courses.
The Gujarat administration authority will provide admission in Ayurveda, Homeopathy, and Naturopathy degree courses.
Admission for all these courses will be granted based on NEET marks obtained by candidates for 85% of state quota seats.
Gujarat NEET UG Counseling 2023 – Started
Gujarat NEET 2023 Counselling for MBBS/BDS Admission
The counselling will be done for admission in government, management, and NRI seats in the medical/dental courses. The admission to the MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS courses will be given through a centralized single window state common counselling. The non-government colleges will send their representative to the counselling venue.
There will be two rounds of counselling. The admission committee will do direct counselling, and if the seats are remaining after 2 rounds of counselling. The seats will be filled based on the merit list made by the committee.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Candidates must clear the 12th class examination with PCB and PCMB subjects from the Gujarat board, CBSE, and ICSE board to be eligible for admission to the MBBS/BDS course.
MBBS/BDS/BAMS/BHMS/BNAT These courses are based on NEET Scores.
Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 Dates
|PIN Purchase in person from Axis bank for Online Registration during bank Hours||15th – 24th July 2023|
|Online Registration/ Choice Filling Starts||15th – 24th July 2023|
|Document Verification & Deposition at the help center||15th – 24th July 2023|
|Merit List Publish||To be Announced|
|Choice Filling||To be Announced|
|Display of Choices filled by candidates||To be Announced|
|Display of Seat Allotment||To be Announced|
|Payment of Fees via Online Banking and at designated branches of HDFC Bank||To be Announced|
|Reporting & Original Document Submission at Help Center||To be Announced|
Selection & Admission Process for Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023
- Get a PIN: The PIN is provided to the candidates after paying the fee of Rs. 200. Candidates need to go to the axis bank branch in Gujarat to pay the fee and get a PIN on the application form. The PIN is for online registration and is available at branches of axis bank approved by the authority during working hours.
- Online Registration: Once the candidate has the PIN, they must fill out the application form provided by the state government authority. Candidates must fill out the application form online to participate in state quota counselling.
- Choice Filling: At the time of registration, candidates must fill in the college choices and courses; they can fill in many choices to increase their chances of getting a seat. Candidates are advised to take the printout of an application form and filled choices.
- Document Verification: After filling out the form, candidates will be called to the help center for document verification. The authority will verify the candidate’s documents. The candidate’s admission will be cancelled if any documents are found incorrect.
- Merit List: Once the documents are verified, the authority will prepare the merit list for the candidates who have applied for admission. The merit list is prepared based on the All India Overall Rank of the candidate who qualified in NEET.
- Final Seat Allotment: The authority will publish the notification of seat allotment on the website. The seat will be allotted to the candidates based on All India Merit, Category, and Seat Availability.
- Reporting: Those who get seats must report to the allotted college to confirm their admission. Admission will be confirmed on payment of tuition fees to the concerned college. If the candidate fails to pay the fees in the given period, then the authority will cancel the seats allotted to the candidate.
Reservation Criteria: 15% of seats for admission are reserved for candidates from Gujarat state.
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||7%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||15%|
|Socially & Educationally Backward Classes (SEBC)||27%|
- Class 10th Mark Sheet & Passing Certificate
- 10+2 or its Equivalent Examination Mark Sheet
- NEET Rank Card
- Date of Birth Proof
- School Leaving Certificate or Transfer Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Non-Creamy Layer Certificate
- PWD Certificate
- Domicile Certificate
- Photo ID proof
If you have any other Gujarat NEET Counselling 2023 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.