The IGNOU is popularly known as Indira Gandhi National Open University and this university offers open and distance learning mode for the candidates and those students are wishing to complete their certificate, diploma, degree and doctoral programs from the Indira Gandhi National Open University, they can fill the application form through online mode by visiting on its official website.
The IGNOU has conducted various entrance examinations to provide various courses such as OPENMAT for the management course, B.Ed. entrance exam, M.Ed. entrance exam and B.Sc Nursing entrance exam for the interested and eligible candidates.
Here are some important details of IGNOU mentioned for the candidates and it includes IGNOU registration, registration dates, fee, the procedure to apply, etc.
IGNOU Registration Dates 2019
There are the application dates of IGNOU has mentioned below for the candidates
|OPENMAT XIV||OPENMAT XV||January Session|
|The opening of application||1st week of July 2018||1st week of July 2018||1st week of Oct. 2018|
|The closing of application||3rd week of Aug. 2018||3rd week of Dec. 2018||3rd week of Feb. 2019|
|Exam Date||4th week of Sept. 2018||1st week of Mar. 2019||–|
IGNOU Registration Form 2019
Those are wishing to get admission in this university; they can fill the application form through online mode by following the procedure mentioned below.
- The application form of IGNOU will be available through online mode and applicants can apply as per their choice of course
- From the 1st week of July, the OPENMAT application will start and for all other courses entrance examination application form will be available from the 1st week of October
- Until the 3rd week of February, the application form will be available and by entering the login details, candidates have to fill the application form.
- Candidates should have to upload the required documents in the application form.
- Applicants can also download the application form of OPENMAT from the official website.
Student Evaluation Divison
IGNOU, MAIDAM GARHI, New-Delhi-110068
IGNOU Registration Fee
The application fee will be Rs. 200/- for all candidates and the applicants can make the payment through online mode only by preferring debit card (Master/Visa/Rupay)/ credit card (Master/Visa)/ internet banking and ATM card (PNB).
IGNOU Eligibility Criteria
Following are the eligibility criteria of undergraduate and postgraduate has mentioned below for the applicants
- For UG Courses: Candidate passed the 10+2 or equivalent exam from a recognized board with a minimum passing mark.
- For PG Courses: Applying candidate should have bachelor’s degree in any stream from a recognized university/institution.
- Appearing Candidates: Such candidates studying in their final year/semester examination are also eligible to apply.
Procedure to fill application form of IGNOU
Following are the steps as mentioned below for candidates to fill the application form of IGNOU.
- First of all, applicants have to visit on the official website of Indira Gandhi National Open University.
- They have to click on the link of “Applicant Login” tab after visiting.
- Now, click on ‘Log in’ tab if candidates are already registered and click on ‘Register Yourself’ for a new user.
- Candidates should have to fill all of the correct and required details in the application form and submit it.
- Applicants will get user ID and password on their registered email ID through authority.
- Fill all the details carefully like your personal, contact and educational details.
- They have to upload the required documents such as signature, photograph, age proof, qualification certificates, category certificate and other required documents.
- Application fee payment can be done through online mode
- The applicants should have to take the print out of application form after submitting and also preserve it for future use.