India Republic Day 2019: 29 Images, Wishes, Essay for Students
Happy Republic Day Quick Links:
- Happy Republic Day Celebration
- Importance of Republic day
- Happy Republic Day Speech
- Happy Republic Day Wishes
- Happy Republic Day Images
- Happy Republic Day Ceremony
- Why We Celebrate Republic day
- History of Republic Day
- Happy Republic Day Facts
- Happy 67th Republic Day
- Happy Republic Day Whatsapp | Facebook Status
- Happy Republic Day Whatsapp / Facebook DP
- Happy Republic Day GIF|Animated Image
- Happy Republic Day Dr. Ambedkar Images
January 26 Indian republic day 2019 Celebration and Its Importance
Parade held in the New Delhi starts especially when the prime minister of the India offer garland at the Amar Jawan Jyoti at the India Gate. It is done to commemorate all the sacrifices of the Indian army soldiers while saving their country. The military salute takes by the President of India during the parade in the Capital whereas military salute made by the state governors in the state capitals. At this particular day, a foreign head of the state become a chief guest of the president.
Indian national flag has horizontally tricolor upper saffron, middle white and bottom of dark green color divided between the equal proportion and a wheel navy blue color, having 24 spokes in the center representing the Sarnath Lion Capital of Ashoka.
Republic Day is the symbol of true spirit for the independent India where military parades, exhibiting military equipment, salute to the national flag by the Indian president and variety of events are take place at this day.
India is a country having people of different cultures, societies, religions, and languages who interplay with each other harmoniously. Independence to the India is the great pride as it obtained over the years after facing a variety of obstacles and hurdles.
The day is celebrated every year to feel the Indian people very proud for living in the multicultural and independent country. Republic Day celebrated in very colorful and exhilarating ways to make the memorable and significant celebration of the year. National Anthem is sing by the people participated in the ceremony. This festival brings all the Indian people together at one place and thinks of one topic.
Republic day in India is celebrated every year with a large honor on 26th of January to honor the Constitution of India as it came into force on the same day in the year 1950. It had replaced the Government of India Act, 1935 into the governing document of the India.
At this day, a national holiday is declared by the Indian Government. The new Indian constitution was sketched and approved by the Indian Constituent Assembly and decided to celebrate it on 26th of January every year as India became a republic country.
Republic Day in India is celebrated to commemorate the coming of its constitution into force. Officially it is celebrated every year in the national capital of India New Delhi at the Rajpath in the presence of the President of India.
Happy Republic Day
- No Nation Is Perfect; It Needs To Made Perfect—-Happy Republic Day. Let’s Pray For Humanity On This Day.
- Here I wish, Our Dreams Of A New Tomorrow Come True, For Us..…Now And Always! Happy Republic Day.
- Some Like Sunday, Some Like Monday, But I Like One Day, And That Is Republic Day Jai Hind!!!. Happy Republic Day to all citizens.
- Gandhi swapna jab satya bana,
Desh tabhi jab Gantantra bana,
Aaj fir se yaad kare woh mehnat,
Jo ki thi veero ne, aur bharat Gantantra bana.
Happy Republic Day
- Mein Pyar ki khushboo ko mahkta chod aaya hun
Is Dil ki nanhi si chidya ko chahkta chod aaya hun
Mujhe apni chati se tu laga lena e bharat maa
Mein apni maa ko tarsta chod aaya hun
Happy Republic Day!
- The Almighty In The highest Grants
Liberty Only To Those Who Love It,
And Are Always Ready To Defend It
Happy Republic Day!
- London dekha Paris dekha aur dekha Japan ,
Saare jag me kahi nahi hai doosra Hindustan.
We all feel proud to be an Indian.
Wishing you all a very Happy Republic Day
- Republic Day Is the Time to Recall
The Famous Vande Mataram
The Chant That Gave Us The Freedom
May The Indian Spirit Prosper Forever
To Remember Is To Cherish
Let Us Remember and Chant Vande Mataram!
- Aajadi ka josh kabhi kam na hone deinge,
Jab bhi zaroorat padegi desh ke liye jaan luta deinge.
Kyonki Bharat hamara desh hai ab dobara is par koi aanch na aane denge.
Jai Hind, Happy Republic Day.
- Thousands laid down their lives
so that our country breath this day
never forget their sacrifice.
Happy Republic day.
- It is the country of colors and faith in spirituals. Lets this Republic day reminds us of the work and life given by our leaders to safe and happy life.
HAPPY REPUBLIC DAY
- May You Have Enough Happiness
To Make You Sweet,
Enough Trials To Make You Strong,
Enough Sorrow To Keep You Human And
Enough Hope To Bring Joy To Our Nation.
Happy Republic Day!
- May The Brightest Star
In Its Course
Visit No Land More Free,
Happier, More Lovely,
Than This Our Own Land.
My Best Wishes To You
On This Republic Day!
Wishes from Leaders
We are Indians, firstly and lastly.” – B. R. Ambedkar
“Let us together commence a journey of peace, harmony and progress in South Asia.” – Atal Behari Vajpayee
“Let new India arise out of peasants cottage, grasping the plough, out of huts, cobbler and sweeper.” – Swami Vivekananda
“Citizenship consists in the service of the country.” – Jawaharlal Nehru
“India has no dearth of brave young men and women and if they get the opportunity and help then we can compete with other nations in space exploration and one of them will fulfil her dreams.” Happy Republic Day– Atal Behari Vajpayee
Is the Parade necessary? A resounding YES!
- What better platform to honour the Martyrs for their exceptional courage?
- The Republic Day is an occasion to project India’s strengths and its cultural heritage.
- The tableaus of different states showcase a sense of unity in diversity.
- Unique folk dances performed by children every year and Mind blowing motorcycle stunts performed by the daredevils are visually enthralling.
- I can not watch BSF’s Camel Contingent march with such discipline staying here in South India.
- National bravery awards to children with the whole nation watching.
- The NCC cadets selected from all over the country consider it an honour to participate in the parade.
- Airforce flypast and stunts excites many.
- The sight of men in uniform marching following strict military discipline is awe-inspiring. A great motivation for youngsters to join the Armed Forces that are severely understaffed.
- The Republic Day Parade has become an emblem of national pride and patriotic fervor.
On January 26, 1950, the Constitution of India, drafted by Dr BR Ambedkar, came into force and replaced the Government of India Act, 1935, as the governing document of the country, completing the transition towards becoming a sovereign democratic republic. The constitution was passed on November 26, 1949.
However, because the Indian National Congress had passed a resolution in 1930, fixing January 26 as the independence day, the assembly, after passing the constitution, decided to wait till January 26, 1950, to bring it (the constitution) into force.
Republic Day is celebrated to commemorate the efforts of constitution-makers who ensured the smooth, gradual conversion of India into a constitutional democracy. Our nation had not inherited a legacy like Magna Carta. After almost 1200 years of authoritarian and imperialist rule, this was the first occasion when the country attained self-rule along with a system to safeguard it.
To commemorate the historic day when the longest constitution on the globe was enacted for the largest democracy in the world, a series of official events are planned in the national capital. A grand parade, involving all the three wings of the armed forces march from Raisina Hill, paying salutations to the President of India, who is also the Commander-in-chief of the Defence forces. The parade moves from Rashtrapati Bhawan to the India Gate and ends at the historic Red Fort.
Apart from the military wings, tribal and folk groups representing their respective states also take part in the parade. All governmental buildings are lightened for the entire week in NCR region and a national holiday is observed nationwide.
Though India became a free nation on August 15, 1947, it declared itself a Sovereign, Democratic and Republic state with the adoption of the Constitution on January 26, 1950.
A salute of 21 guns and the unfurling of the Indian National Flag by Dr. Rajendra Prasad heralded the historic birth of the Indian Republic on that day. Thereafter 26th of January was decreed a national holiday and was recognised as the Republic Day of India.
The Constitution gave the citizens of India the power to choose their own government and paved the way for democracy. Dr. Rajendra Prasad took oath as the first President of India at the Durbar Hall in Government House and this was followed by the Presidential drive along a five-mile route to the Irwin Stadium, where he unfurled the National Flag.
- The ceremonial performance of bands of the defense forces was started in the early 1950s by a certain Major Roberts of the Indian Army.
- One of the most popular tune that is played at the Republic day functions is ‘Abide with me’, a Christian hymn, which was said to be Mahatma Gandhi’s favourite.
- Republic Day celebration actually lasts for three days! The ‘Beating Retreat’ held on 29th January, marks the end of all Republic day celebrations in the country. The ceremony is held at Vijay Chowk where bands of the Indian Army, Indian Air Force and Indian Navy perform.
- There are just two original copies of the Constitution in the country written in Hindi and English. They have been preserved in helium-filled cases in the Parliament of India. This constitution has been calligraphed and not printed. Such photo lithographic copies are in circulation and only 1000 copies have been written till date.
The President addresses the Republic Day whereas; the Prime Minister addresses the Independence Day.
Our Constitution is the longest in the world. You definitely cannot read it in a single day.
- Now, writing the constitution was not simple. The Assembly gathered for 166 days that was spread over two years, 11 months and 18 days before the final version was formed. Yes, it was all hand-written and it was on the 26th of January that marked the celebration of Independence in its true sense.
- The Constitution came into a legal circulation at 10:18 AM on the 26th of January, 1950.
- There are 12 Schedules and 395 Articles
- Till 2006 there are 96 Amendments are made.|
Honorable Principal mam respected mam and sir my all colleagues. I would like to say thank you for giving me such a great opportunity to speak something on our Republic Day.
On 26th January, India celebrates the republic day every year. This year we have to celebrate 67th republic day. 26th January is so much grateful for us. .
As we all know on 15th August 1947 India became Independent still at that time we were not capable enough to run the whole nation, so a constituent gathering was formed, which included Dr. Babasaheb Ambedkar. It was on January 26th, 1950 that the constitution of India came into force and India became an actual ruler, Democratic and Republic country.
So this day we have to celebrate the Republic Day of India. I wish to my all respected teacher, principal, chief guest, and friends Happy 67th Republic Day…Our name of our great Indian leaders and freedom fighters are Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra
Our name of our great Indian leaders and freedom fighters are Mahatma Gandhi, Bhagat Singh, Chandra Shekhar Azad, Lala Lajpat Rai, Sardar Ballabh Bhai Patel, Lal Bahadur Shastri, etc.
They fought continuously against the British rule to make India a free country. We can never forget their sacrifices towards our nation. We should remember them on such great occasions and salute them. It has become possible just because of them that we can think from our mind and live freely in our nation without anyone’s force.
Dr. Abdul Kalam has said that “If a country is to be corruption free and become a nation of beautiful minds, I strongly feel there are three key societal members who can make a difference.
They are the Father, the Mother and the Teacher”. As a citizen of the country we should think seriously about it and do all possible efforts to lead our nation.
English Whatsapp Status:
- Watan hamara aisa koi na chhod paaye, Rishta hamara aisa koi na tod paaye, Dil ek hai ek jaan hai hamari, Hindustan hamara hai hum iski shaan hain. Happy Republic Day.
- Let us remember the golden heritage of our country and feel proud to be a part of India.Happy Republic Day
- ast and West, India is the best, Wish u a Happy Republic Day.
- Our life is full of colors and I hope this 26th January will add more &more colors in your life.
Hindi Whatsapp Status:
- हिन्दी हैं हम वतन हैं, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा
- सारे जहाँ से अच्छा, हिन्दोस्तां हमारा हम बुलबुले हैं इसकी, वो गुलसितां हमारा
- मजहब नहीं सिखाता, आपस में बैर रखना
- गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक बधाई
- गणतंत्र दिवस की शुभकामना
- गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामनाएँ
- गणतंत्र दिवस की बहुत बहुत शुभकामनाएं।
- गणतन्त्र दिवस की आप सबको बधाई.
- जय हिंद वंदे मातरम माँ तुझे प्रणाम माँ तुझे सलाम वंदे मातरम… गणतंत्र दिवस की हार्दिक शुभकामना
- आपको एवं आपके परिवार को गणतंत्र दिवस पर हार्दिक बधाई एवं शुभकामनाऐं.