12 Best Innovative Diwali Gift Ideas for Every Age Group, Check here
Diwali is a festival of five day celebrations, it brings lot of happiness and peace in the environment. People meet their friends and family and they share the happiness by presenting a gifts to their friends and relatives on this festival.
So, we have provided some innovative ideas for Diwali gifts for your dear ones:
- Apparels Gifts: Apparels gifts can be clothes like sarees, kurtis, shirts, t-shirts, formal suits, jackets, sweaters and etc. to get close to your dear ones like mother, sister or wife. Gift a variety of shirts or t-shirts to your husband, brother or husband.
- Diwali cakes, sweets: cake is a unique gift to your family members or friends. It can be of any flavor such as butterscotch, black forest, chocolate, eggless cakes yummy taste. This cakes can be send with bouquet of roses and message cards to celebrate the festival of Diwali. Sweets are of many varieties such as Gulab Jamun, Kaju katri, Rasogulla, etc. can be gifted to the neighbors and relatives.
- Diwali candles and craft gifts: Candles can be gifted to your dear ones to adorn their home during Diwali. It can be of different types and different flavors. Craft gifts can be anything such as decorative candles, diyas, cards, Diwali hanging lights and many more to gift. There are varieties candles diyas for the Diwali celebration which can be decorated according to your choice.
- Corporate Gifts: This type of Gifts are for your business partner or employees can be gadgets and gizmos, gift vouchers, sweets, chocolates, crockery and other decorative items.
- Diwali coins: Diwali coins can be of lord Ganesha, lord Lakshmi or om coin which can be in gold or silver. These can be given for your loved ones as the symbol of prosperity and wealth.
- Crystal Gifts: God idols, glassware, trinkets made up of crystal are the famous gifting items can be given to anyone. Idols symbolize the victory of good over evil power, wishes for good destiny and happiness. These are used to decorate interior, office desk or center-tables during Diwali.
- Dry fruits: Gifting dry fruits are fantastic and attractive ways to add sweetness to the festive occasion. It can be almond, cashew nuts, pista, raisins, etc. are the good source of energy, vitamins and other nutrients to make your dear ones healthy.
- Cooking Accessories: It can be gifted to your dear ones to add some help in their kitchen forever. Such as microwave, pasta machines, rice cooker, mixer grinder, sandwich maker, French-fries cutter, salad maker, juice maker, etc. can be given.
- Crackers: Diwali bombs, rockets, flower pots, gharia, fuljhari and etc. are some of the most famous cracker which can be gifted to your friends to add some spice to their festival.
- Electronic Gifts: Electronics goods to be gifted are cameras, handicams, DVD players, mobile phones, computer accessories, etc. to your closest ones to make their Diwali memorable.
- Home Furnishing Gifts: The goods such as curtain, sofa, bed sheet, dining table and etc. Home Furnishing gifts are easily available in markets.
- Other Gift Items: It can be anything such as Jewelry, office accessories, home appliances, personal care items, watches, online gifts like Diwali messages, traditional gift items, Feng Shui, Games and soft toys, handbags, perfumes, flowers, etc.
These are the gifting ideas for the Diwali festival.