IPMAT 2020 Answer Key, Response Sheet – Get Answer Key Here

The Indian Institute of Management Indore has organized the Integrated Program in Management Aptitude Test (IPMAT) for the candidates to offer them admission in 5-year Integrated Program in Management.

Those candidates are seeking to get admission in the various management programs from the Indian Institute of Management; they can apply in the examination of IPMAT by filling the application form through online mode.

On the basis of marks obtained by the candidates in the examination of IPMAT, candidates will get admission. Through this article, candidates will be able to know the detailed information of IPMAT in which includes IPMAT answer key, answer key dates, a procedure to download the answer key, etc.

IPMAT 2020 Answer Key

After completing the examination, the answer key will provide to the candidates and they can check it through online mode by visiting on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management.

Candidates can download the answer key and with the help of the answer key, candidates can calculate and estimate their marks as per their written answers in the examination.

Procedure to download IPMAT 2020 Answer Key 

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
    2. Bennett University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
    3. Chandigarh University, Punjab 2020 Admission Open for all Courses. Apply Now
    4. MIT World Peace University, Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20. Apply Now
    5. St. Andrew’s Institute of Technology and Management, Admission open 2020. Apply Now

Candidates can download the IPMAT answer key by following the procedure mentioned below.

  • First of all, candidates should have to visit on the official website of Indian Institute of Management Indore.
  • On the official web page, the answer key link will be available for the candidates and they have to click on it.
  • They should have to select their question paper set and they can calculate and estimate their marks with the help of the answer key.
  • Candidates can download the answer key and also take the print out for future use.

IPMAT 2020 Result 

Those candidates have given the examination of IPMAT; they can check their results through online mode by visiting on the official website of the Indian Institute of Management. Applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list on the basis of their marks scored in the examination of IPMAT.

IPMAT Result will include 60% weightage of online exam and the remaining 40% weight of Personal Interview.

IPMAT 2020 Counseling 

Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2020:

    1. Manav Rachna University, Haryana – 2020 UG & PG Admission Open. Apply Now
    2. Bennett University (Times Group), Admission Open for 2020. Apply Now
    3. Chandigarh University, Punjab 2020 Admission Open for all Courses. Apply Now
    4. MIT World Peace University, Admissions Open for All Courses 2019-20. Apply Now
    5. St. Andrew’s Institute of Technology and Management, Admission open 2020. Apply Now

Candidates will be call out for the counseling procedure if they are shortlisted in the merit list and the shortlisted candidates must have to visit at the counseling center along with the required document for verification.

The admission will provide to the candidates on the basis of their performance of the candidates in the examination. Candidates can start their academic session after the seat allotment.

If you any query regarding IPMAT Answer Key 2020, you can ask your query leave comments below.

Tags
Displaying 1 Comments
Add Your Comment
  1. SHAIK NAINAZ says:

    When will ipmat 2019 answer key release

Leave a comment

XHTML: You can use these html tags: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>


🔔 St. Andrew's Institute of Technology and Management, Admission open 2020Apply Now
+
×
×