Institute of Rural Management Anand is the official management that conducts one of the famous IRMA ENTRANCE Exam for those wanting to follow Diploma of Post Graduate in Rural Management and Fellow Program in Rural Management.
During the first round of admission, the student’s scores are considered in CAT/XAT examination getting through which aspirants will be designated for PRM and those securing the highest position in the written test will be taken in to account.
IRMA 2020 Important Dates
|Registration Begins from||Mid of October 2020|
|Registration last date either online or offline mode||3rd week of January 2020|
|Registration last date for other country candidates||last week of March 2020|
|Online Exam Date||Beginning of February 2020|
|Gd and PI will be held in||February – March 2020|
|IRMA 2020 Result||Mid of March 2020|
|Name of Exam||INMARSAT 2020 (IRMA Social Awareness Test 2020)|
|Conducting Body||Institute of Rural Management Anand (IRMA)|
|Exam Type||Post- Graduate|
|Mode of Application||Online and Offline|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Duration of Exam||1 hour 20 minutes|
|Programs Offered||Postgraduate Diploma in Rural Management (PGDRM)|
|Eligibility Criteria||Graduate with the minimum aggregate score of 50% (45% for reserved category candidates); Valid CAT/XAT scores for Indian nationals and GMAT/GRE scores for NRI/OCI/Foreign Nationals|
|IRMA Helpdesk||[email protected]|
IRMA 2020 Application Form
- Aspirants may get the application form through online and offline.
- The accessibility of the application form will be made to students from October 2018.
- Aspirants will have to fill the application form by enhancing personal and academic details like aspirant’s name, father’s name, date of birth, category, caste, choice, of course, qualification.
- They require submitting the fee which can be paid by both offline or online.
- Before the payment of a fee, aspirants will be needed to attach the mandate documents regarding qualification while application form.
- The submission of fee is done by the suitable method of payment. You need to pay them for the completion of form with SBI challan visiting any branch of SBI.
- Then, access the application form by post on acceptance of IRMA at Anand.
Eligibility Criteria for PRM
- The aspirants doing their graduation from any stream will be considered for admission. Apart from that, they need to secure at least 50% marks in order to apply for the examination.
- Though, aspirants belonging to SC, ST and DAP will need to secure 45%.
- The percentage gained by students is concluded through a procedure which kept on by the university.
- At the universities, there is no specific system of a modification of scores gained by students in the exam. But they need to go through the pattern of exam.
- On the basis of which, asserting the secured CGPA with the highest CGPA and increasing the scores with 100.
|No. of Programme||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|One Programme||Rs. 1200/-||Rs. 600/-|
|Two Programmes||Rs. 1600/-||Rs. 800/-|
|No. of Programme||General & OBC||SC/ST/DAP|
|One Programme||Rs. 1275/-||Rs. 675/-|
|Two Programmes||Rs. 1675/-||Rs. 875/-|
|Category||General and OBC||SC/ST/DAP||BPL||Foreigners|
|Fee||INR 1400||INR 700||Nil||INR 2000|
Eligibility Criteria for FRM:
Aspirants need to complete PGDRDM from IRMA with one-year post-diploma with the work experience
Eligibility For PGDRM:
- Qualification: Aspirants must bear undergraduate degree from any stream at reputed college or university.
- Percentage: Aspirants must obtain have minimum 50% marks which is applicable to general category and 45% applicable to ST, SC and DAP.
- Exams: You should be qualified for CAT 2018 or XAT 2018.
Eligibility For FPRM:
- Qualification: Aspirants need to complete PGDRM from IRMA or post-graduation from any stream with 5 or 4 years like agricultural science, engineering etc.
- Percentage: Aspirants who have qualified post-graduation with 55% for post-graduation and 50% for under graduation.
- Exam: Aspirants are required to participate in CAT 2018 or XAT 2020.
|OBC (non-creamy layer)||27%|
|Differently Abled Persons (DAPs)||3%|
|Indicative list of IRMA 2020 Exam Centers|
|Exam Pattern Highlights Table|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Medium of Examination||English|
|Number of Questions||40|
|Type of Questions||MCQ type|
|Topic Covered||Issues of Social Concern|
|Duration of Exam||80 minutes|
|Marking Scheme||+1 for each correct answer -0.25 for every incorrect answer|
IRMA 2020 Admit Card
- The qualified students will need access the admit card with the online process.
- For downloading the admit card, you need to visit the official site where the admit card will be made accessible. Regarding result, it can also be achieved from the website.
- The aspirants will need to provide large important details such as application no and registration no in the correct way.
- After the release date of admit card, you are commanded to get it downloaded before the end date.
- The admit card will be marked with obligatory information such as the name of the exam, venue and the time at the center.
- It is worth to consider the importance of admit card when appearing for the exam.
- It is needed to take the multiple copies of admit card at the exam center otherwise they are not going to enter the exam hall. There is no offline process to get the hall ticket which is also called call letter except for online.
IRMA 2020 Result
- The result can be downloaded from the online way at the web page of the officials.
- The result is scheduled to be declared on the last of March 2020.
- As per result, the institute will publish the merit list and on the basis of which the students will be able to find admission in the institute.
- The result will include necessary information like rank and scores of the students.
- The result will be accessible to those who have appeared students in the exam.
- It will not be provided by any other medium such as post or mail.
- It can only be acquired by the production of necessary details like roll no.
- The aspirants will be needed to visit the website to access the scorecard and followed by the merit list is produced on the website.
IRMA 2020 Cut Off
CAT / XAT scores are used to select Indian candidates, while for foreign applicants, GMAT or GRE scores are considered valid. The minimum marks for these exams are decided by the reviewing authority and they are used to analyze the general performance of the candidates.
IRMA 2020 Cut Off will be announced when selected candidates are suggested for group activities and individual interviews. The approved grades are based on the overall performance of the entrance exam candidates. The IRMA 2017 cut has been tabulated below
|Category||Cut Off Marks|
IRMA 2020 Merit List
The IRMA prepares the final list of merits taking into account the scores obtained during the CAT / XAT, IRMASAT, GD and PI tours. Their respective weights are given below:
IRMA 2020 Counselling
- The selected students will be able to register at the official site to find the update of counseling dates.
- Students who are selected will have obligation to bring unique and definite Xerox of mark sheet and certificates during counseling.
- The selected students will have to reach the place of counseling at an exact time and date. Those failed in making it to the decided center will not be accepted for counseling.
- Suppose, a particular student is not capable of producing the required documents, then admission will not be granted.
- The counseling process will take place from the month of March 2020.
- Only registered ones can appear for seat allocation through which the admission is secured at the particular institution.
If you have any other questions about IRMA 2020, you can write your queries in the comments box below.