ISI Result 2018 (Merit List) will be released in the month of June 2018. The ISI also was known as Indian Statistical Institute and this institute has organized the ISI Admission Test for the candidates to provide them admission in undergraduate, postgraduate, and JRF (Junior Research Fellowship) courses in the field of statistics, natural sciences and social sciences. There are the Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and Tezpur campuses of the ISI and the applicants will get admission on the basis of ISI admission test.
There are many of the candidates may apply in the examination of ISI admission test to get admission in the various aspiring programs. Here, from this article, the applicants will get detailed information of ISI admission test in which includes ISI result, result dates, the procedure to check result, etc.
ISI Result 2018
The ISI result will declare in the month of June and those applicants have given the examination of ISI Admission Test; they can check their result through online mode from the official website of Indian Statistical Institute. Those candidates will score qualified marks in the examination; they will call out for the interview round and as per the interview round, the merit list will be prepared through authority.
The applicants have to take the print out of result after downloading and it is necessary for candidates to save it.
The ISI cut off marks will release through authority and the applicants will be selected for interview as per their marks and as per the performance of candidates in admission test and interview, the admission procedure will complete in the month of June.
ISI Result Dates 2018
- ISI admission test will be organized on 13th May 2018.
- The merit list will be shortlisted for interview in the last week of May 2018.
- The interview will be conducted on different dates for various courses.
- After the interview procedure, the final merit list will be released in the first week of June 2018.
- The merit list will be prepared on the basis of the result in the aptitude test and interview.
- Students will be called out for ISI admission process 2018on the basis of merit list.
Procedure to Check ISI Result
Following is the procedure as mentioned below for candidates to check the ISI result and they have to follow it.
- First of all, candidates have to visit on the official website of Indian Statistical Institute.
- The new page will appear to the candidates on the screen.
- There will link to various courses offered by ISI available for the candidates.
- The applicants need to click on the respective course link in which they have applied.
- The merit list will display to the candidates on the official website.
- The list will include the Registration Number, Name and Date & Timing of the interview.
- Those applicants will be shortlisted in the merit list, they will be qualified.
- Candidates need to take a printout of the result.
ISI Admission Procedure
In the Institute of ISI, the admission will provide to the candidates after finishing the interview procedure and the merit list will provide for all separate categories. The admission procedure of ISI will start from the month of June. The applicants will be allotted on the seats as per their eligibility. The students will get the seat allocation allotment letter from the official website and they should have to visit at the reporting center along with required documents.