Latest Applications Open 2024:
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 2nd Round Seat Allotment has been Released on 31st July 2023. Online Counselling Registration has been Started on 11th July 2023. Result/Rank Card has been Declared on 23rd June 2023. Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP is a state-level exam conducted according to the rules and regulations of the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education, located in Roorkee. The exam of JEEP is known as Joint Engineering Examination Polytechnic. It is conducted annually to provide admission to the desired and interested candidates in Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy, hotel management, etc. This exam allows the candidates to be admitted to several private or Government institutes of Uttarakhand.
All the candidates who are willing to apply must check the entire eligibility criteria, and they need to be eligible for the exam. It is expected that the application form for the exam will be provided in an online manner in March 2023 tentatively.
This article highlights various aspects of the exam, including eligibility criteria, exam dates, admission procedure, application form, and counselling. You are requested to read the details carefully in the article to understand everything closely.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
Uttarakhand Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023 Result/Rank Card has been Declared on 23rd June 2023. Click Here to Check the Result/Rank Card Details.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Quick Links
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Highlights
Candidates must note that the highlights are written below to help them understand the significant aspects of the exam. All interested candidates should go through the tabular representation to have a broad idea of the exam details.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
The representation can give you a slight idea of the eligibility, the name of the exam, the exam conducting authorities, the official website, and so on. Candidates are requested to glance at the broad overview of the exam and proceed forward if they deem themselves eligible.
|Exam Name||Joint Entrance Examination Polytechnic (JEEP) 2023|
|Exam Conducting Authority||Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education Roorkee (UBTER)|
|Type of the Exam||State Level|
|Types of Courses Offered||Diploma Courses|
|Mode of submitting the application forms||Online and Offline|
|Exam Category||Engineering Entrance Exams|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Important Dates
Aspirants must note that the exam dates mentioned below are all tentative, and candidates should wait for the official updates related to the exam. You can access the same from the official website as and when they are released. The official authorities will publish the final dates for the examination events.
It is sincere advice that all the candidates must not wait for the exam dates but instead focus on their preparation and form a strategy to support them. Let us look at the tentative schedule for the exam events and note these important dates if required.
|Events of the Exam||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|Starting of the Online Registration||25th April 2023|
|Final Date to Apply for the Exam||25th May 2023|
|Starting Date of the offline applications||25th April 2023|
|Last Date to submit the offline applications||15th May 2023|
|Release of the Admit Cards||10th June 2023|
|Date of the Exam||18th June 2023|
|Release of the Answer Keys||3rd week of June 2023|
|Declaration of the Results||23rd June 2023|
|Beginning of the Counseling||3rd week of July 2023|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Form
Everyone should be aware of the fact that the application forms are going to be available in both online and offline modes. Candidates can submit their application forms however they desire but should check their eligibility and other exam requirements before proceeding. Some of the prominent details regarding the application form are listed below.
- Firstly, all the candidates should fill in the application form with the personal details that are mandatory in the application form, which include the name of the candidate, name of the father, email ID, mobile number, gender of the candidate, DOB, etc.
- If the application form needs to be submitted online mode, then the application form will be available on the official website for the year 2023.
- Candidates must note that the registration will also be done in an offline mode. All the candidates can fill out the offline application form, which they can take from the different polytechnic institutions.
- The tentative date for starting the registration procedure is the first week of March 2023, and the final Date for applying is until the second week of May 2023 in an online mode only.
- All the candidates must upload the scanned documents in the prescribed manner and dimensions while filling out the application form. All the required documents can be edited in the size mentioned in the official notification.
- All candidates need to be careful when filling out the application form online. No correction facility will be available once the last Date of the application is over. Don’t commit unnecessary mistakes while filling out the application form.
- All the candidates should take a printout of the application form to keep it safe for future use.
How to fill out the Application Form?
Follow the steps that are mentioned below to fill out the application form. Everyone should fill out the form within the stipulated time limit. Let us look at the steps below.
- Go to the official website, which is www.ubter.in.
- Moving ahead, click on the link that says “Apply Now”.
- You will find a new page where you need to read all the instructions.
- Then, add your basic information for registration and click on the declaration button.
- Now, move on to click on Register Now.
- Proceed towards the payment and click on the submit the application fee.
- Once the application fee is paid, you can take a printout of the application receipt.
- Upload all the required documents in the desired format and click on submit. Take a printout of the application form and keep it safe for future purposes.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Form Correction
Candidates must ensure that the application form is filled out correctly because once the last Date is over, there is no provision to make any changes to the application form. Proceed and submit the application form only after reviewing the form twice. The correction facility will not be provided under any circumstances.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Application Fees
Aspirants need to pay the application fees within a limited period. Once the deadline to make the payment gets over, you will not be eligible to apply under any circumstances. Note down the important dates before filling out the application form.
Make sure that you have a fast and secure internet connection before e filling out the application form and that you are making the payment in the mode prescribed and according to your category. Let us look at some of the points related to the application fee below.
- Candidates must note that the application fee for ST and SC is Rs. 500/-.
- In the case the candidate is of the other category or gene they need needs to make the payment of Rs. 800/
- The application fee should be paid using credit cards, debit cards or net banking only.
- The application fee, once paid, will not be refunded under any circumstances.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Eligibility Criteria
There is a prime need to consider all the eligibility criteria. One needs to meet all the eligibility conditions to apply for the exam. If found not eligible for any particular exam, then the commission or the exam conducting authorities reserve the right to cancel the candidature of the candidates. Below is a detailed representation of the eligibility criteria to make you aware of the necessities of the exam.
The eligibility criteria are equally important as the syllabus and exam pattern. Let us take a look at each of them one by one. These eligibility conditions are fixed by the exam conducting authorities.
- Nationality of the Candidate: All the aspirants need to be citizens of India.
- Qualification Required: All candidates must have completed class 10th or 12th level exams.
- Age limit: There is no age limit to apply for the Uttarakhand Polytechnic JEEP 2023. You can apply at any stage.
The distribution of the subject-wise eligibility is provided below.
|Code of the Subject||Name of the Subject||Duration of the Course||Educational Qualification|
|E||Diploma in Engineering/ TechThreeology||3 years||Must have passed 10th class with Science and Mathematics with 35% marks from Uttarakhand Board or equivalent|
|P||Diploma in PharmacThree||3 years||Must have Passed Class 10+2 or Intermediate with Chemistry, Physics, Biology, or Mathematics.|
|H||Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||3 Years||Must have passed Marks Intermediate or equivalent with English, one of the subjects with 35% marks in aggregate|
|M||Modern Office Management and Secretarial Practice||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate or its equivalent (In High School and Intermediate, Hindi and English are mandatory subjects)|
|G||P.G. Diploma in Computer Application||2 Years||Must have passed Graduation from any recognized University|
|T||Textile Design, Garment Technology, Fashion Design||3 Years||must have completed high school with 35% marks.|
|A||Entry in 2end year of Diploma Engineering through lateral entry||2 Years||10+2/Intermediate (Chemistry, Physics & Mathematics) Or Two-year ITI|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Pattern
The examination pattern is fixed by the exam conducting authorities, and all the aspirants must adhere to it to enhance their preparation and marks. Exam pattern varies as per the courses, and aspirants must look at the exam pattern with which they are concerned. Let us look at the crucial aspects of the examination pattern and note the same for beginning the studies without wasting a second.
- Mode of the Examination: The examination will be conducted offline or in pen-and-paper.
- Questions Type: All the questions are going to be objective, which are also known as MCQs.
- Number of Questions: The entire exam will consist of 100 questions.
- Duration of the Exam: You must note that the time allocated for every exam will be 2 hours. No extra time will be given to the candidates.
- Marking Scheme: Candidates must note that five marks will be provided for the correct answer.
- Negative Marking: There is a negative marking of one mark for an incorrect answer.
Let us look at the weightage of the different courses to gain a better understanding.
Engineering or Technology
|Science (Physics & Chemistry)||50%|
Diploma in Engineering
Diploma in Pharmacy
|Physics and Chemistry||50%|
|Biology and Mathematics||50%|
Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology
|Reasoning and logical discussion||25%|
|Scientific aptitude and English language||25%|
Diploma in Engineering through Lateral Entry
|General engineering (electrical, electronic, .etc)||20%|
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Syllabus
Candidates must note that the syllabus of the Uttarakhand Polytechnic will be based on the 9th, 10th, and 12th syllabi of the Uttarakhand Board. All the candidates are requested to prepare accordingly. If you are well versed with the exam syllabus, then there is no denying that you will crack the exam.
There are different courses with slightly different syllabi. Here is a list of different,t courses and the questions will be asked from the topics mentioned below.
Course wise Topics
|Name of the Subject||Topics|
|Diploma in Engineering and Technology||
|Diploma in Pharmacy||
|Diploma in Hotel Management and Catering Technology||
|Modern Office and Management and Secretarial Practice||
|PG Diploma in Computer Application||
|Textile Designing, Fashion Designing and Garments Technology||
|Diploma in Lateral Engineering||
Subject-wise topics are described in the table below.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Preparation Tips
Candidates must follow the preparation tips mentioned below, which will be effectitheiror your examination. They are described to help you with the latest techniques to study. Let us take a look at some of them.
- Everyone should be aware of the syllabus and form to begin the preparation.
- Make a timetable that can be followed after analyzing all the sections of the exam and your weaknesses and strengths.
- Try to cover all the topics and don’t leave them. Questions can be asked from anywhere.
- Clear your basics and start the mock tests and the previous year’s question papers.
- Revise the topics every day.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Books
These books are highly recommended, and you can stick to them for your preparation or choose any other book that you find suitable. Let us take a look at the different books prescribed for preparation.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Exam Centers
The centres’ names are listed below, where the candidates must take the exam. Thcentrescenters are located in Uttarakhand only. You will get an opportunity to choosecentrexam centre according to your convenience.
- New Tehri
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Admit Card
Admit cards or hall tickets will be released by the Uttarakhand Board of Technical Education after releasing the examination dates. The admit cards will be online mode only, and candidates can download them from the official website. One must note that they will not cause any email or Postal means.
All the candidates are requested to take the printout of the admit card at the exam centre along with valid ID proof. The admit card will print the venue, time, and other dePlease keep it safe for future reference. erence.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Answer Key
The answer keys are expected to be released in the third week o,f June 2023 and candidates can calculate their raw scores using the same and analyze whether they will be able to clean or not. It will be published d in an online manner only. It is expected to be released in June 2023.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Result
After considering all the factors, the result for JEEP will be released after the exam is complete. The result will be published online mode, and candidates can check the same using their login email IDheir passwords. The results can be downloaded from the first week of July 2023 tentatively. Keep your admit cards safe till the examination process is complete.
Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023 Counseling
Candidates who qualify for the exam and secure their names in the merit list will be called for the counselling process. The counselling will be conducted from the mid of July 2023 in several rounds to provide admission to the eligible and interested candidates. The counselling process will be conducted in two or three rounds according to the seats after each round of counselling. Candidates will be allotted seats according to their rank in the entrance examination.
Some of the documents that are required to be carried at the counselling are as follows:
- Admit Card
- Rank Card
- Class 10th and 12th mark sheets and degrees
- Category certificate, te if applicable
- ID Proof
Question- Is there any correction facility available?
Ans- According to the latest sources, no correction facility will be provided under any circumstances.
Question- What type of Questions will be asked?
Ans- All the questions are going to be objective.
Question- What are the modes permissible to submit the application forms?
Ans- The applications can be submitted in online and offline modes.
Question- Is there any negative marking?
Ans- There is a negative marking for an incorrect answer. Hence, choose your answer wisely.
If you have any other queries about Uttarakhand Polytechnic 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box. x
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.