The JEMAT is popularly known as Joint Entrance Management Aptitude Test, which is organized by the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology. Those applicants are aspiring to get admission in various management programs from this university; they can apply through online mode to give the entrance examination of JEMAT.
There are various management programs available for candidates and the candidates will be allotted to the candidates as per their obtained rank in the examination of JEMAT. The aspirants can complete their career courses from the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology.
From this article, the candidates will be able to know the complete information of JEMAT in which includes JEMAT Counseling, counseling schedule, the procedure of counseling, seat allotment, etc.
JEMAT Counseling 2020
The JEMAT Counseling will be conducted through the Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology after the declaration of result. The counseling session will start for the candidates on the campuses of participated institutes. Only those candidates will come to the counseling center, those will be shortlisted in the final merit list and it will be decided on the secured marks of candidates.
All of the shortlisted candidates have to be present at the counseling center and it is mandatory to attend the counseling procedure for that candidates.
JEMAT Counseling Schedule 2020
Those candidates are shortlisted for the counseling; they can check the important dates of counseling, which is mentioned below for candidates.
|Commencement of submission of online application||03rd week of Jun 2020|
|Last date to submit the online applications||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Last date of receipt of hard copy||01st week of Jul 2020|
|Availability of admit card online||02nd week of Jul 2020 onwards|
|Date of written exam||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|Declaration of the result of written exam||03rd week of Jul 2020|
|GD/ PI||To be announced later on|
|Counseling dates||To be announced later on|
JEMAT Counseling Procedure 2020
Those candidates are shortlisted for the counseling; they can check the procedure of counseling from here. There is the simple procedure steps of counseling have given to candidates.
- The candidates will be selected for JEMAT Counseling on the basis of their marks obtained in the examination of JEMAT.
- The eligible candidates are required to secure 80 percent for written examination of JEMAT.
- Shortlisted candidates have to secure 10 percent for discussion round of JEMAT.
- 10 percent will be secured by the candidates in the interview round of JEMAT.
Required documents to carry for JEMAT Counseling Procedure 2020
The selected candidates have to bring that all required documents. Following are the required documents have given below for candidates
- X, XII Class Original Marks sheet
- Community Certificate for SC/ ST/ OBC
- Bachelor Degree Original Marks Sheet
- Date of Birth certificate
- Rank Card, Admit card, Score Card for JEMAT 2016
- Medical Certificate for Physically Challenged (PH)
- Passport size Color photograph