JMI 2018 Merit List will be available soon. The application form for JMI EEE (Jamia Milia Islamia Engineering Entrance Exam) 2018 will be completed by those aspirants taking up Under Graduate Engineering Courses once they have cleared JEE Main entrance exam 2018.JMI 2018 Admission Form Correction has been started from 8th March 2018.
The students looking into any details regarding the admission procedures, application form, eligibility, merit, counseling and so more must glance through the page. Each year, JMI has the annual intake of thousands of students for admission into B.tech and B.Arch.
JMI 2018 Notifications:
JMIEEE 2018 Result/Merit List will be released soon.
JMI 2018 Admission Form Last Date for B.Tech & B.Arch courses has been extended till 14th March 2018. Click here to fill the application form.
JMI 2018 Admission Form Correction can be done from 8th to 18th March 2018. Click here to make a correction.
Click here to view Admission Notice.
Click here to view JMI Prospectus 2018
JMI 2018 Dates Schedule
|Online application form availability||5th December 2017|
|Last date to fill application form||14th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Application correction||8th – 18th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of declaration of merit||2nd week of July, 2018|
|Counselling procedure starts||Last week of July, 2018|
JMI EEE 2018 Application Form
- The application form filling procedure for JMI EEE 2018 will be begun from 5 December 2017.
- The students will not have any other way to fill the form other than online.
- After registration, the aspirants must key in the requisite details namely name, father’s name, the name, of course, category, nationality, and many details relating to the application.
- While filling the form, the students must make sure that each data is provided in a precise and articulate manner. If the information is to be incorrect in any way, then the application form will become invalid and you no longer be applying for the form.
- Attach the small size photo and signature in the way that the instructions are given in the form.
- After the completion of application procedures, the form must be submitted in an online way.
- It makes a necessary mention that the payment is required to be done by online means.
- Corrections can be done by sending an permission email to [email protected] from 8th to 12th March 2018.
- The copy must be taken at the end of application procedures.
- The aspirants are commanded to submit the application fee through given medium: –
- The online payment can be done by net banking, credit card, debit card, ATM plus Debit card.
- The aspirants filling the form will be charged with RS. 550 along with additional bank charges.
- The fee amount may be paid in the form of cash going to any department of State Bank of India by way of Challan received from the site.
Click here to view Guidelines to fill the Application Form.
The process through which the application form is filled
- In order to get started with online registration, the aspirants must reach the official page of JMI
- After getting the beginning of the page, you will notice a link going through which you can apply for the form.
- The next very step would be to open the link available here on the website and enlist down the essential information with respect of personal and academic data- name, father’s name, roll no, d.o.b., study certificate, etc.
- After entering the details, the new page will pop up displaying the application no and password which will come handy at a later time.
- Now comes to paying the amount which can be paid by any of the above methods.
- The key point is you will be paying the fee for selecting the course as per preference.
- The application form must be attached to passport size photo and signature along with verified credentials. They must adhere to the specification in the form.
- Another next thing in the application process is to keep the Xerox copy of the application form to be used at the time of admission.
JMI EEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
JMI EEE 2018 Eligibility for B.Tech Course
Examination – The students are required to perform in JEE Main Paper 1.
Qualification- For enrolling in B.Tech at JMI, the aspirants should have 10+2 passing certificate which must be certified by well-established exam board including the subjects- Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.
Percentage– Anyone willing to take up B.tech must be securing slightest 55% marks having the subjects(Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) and it is necessary for them to have qualified the exam in 2016, 2017 and those currently studying can apply for it.
Diploma– The students bearing the Diploma degree with 55% or above will be taken into consideration.
Age Limit– Those taking admission must be completing 17 on 1 October at the time of admission.
JMI EEE 2018 Eligibility for B.Arch Course
The students will have to clear the JEE Main 11
Qualification– Those students will be getting admission possessing 10th and 12th education certificate with 55% of the scores in total obtained in the exam having Mathematics, English, Physics, and Chemistry.
Diploma- The aspirants must be doing the Diploma (Three Year) acknowledged under the decision of Central and State Government. The marks considered for admission are 50% in total.
JMII EEE 2018 Merit List
The JMI EEE merit list is decided to be generated through online medium. Those looking forward to receiving the result can get it on second week of July 2018. Moreover, the merit will be made known to the students in accordance of JEE Main marks and exam. The main thing to be noted is aspirants will get admission as per merit list i.e marks.
JMII EEE 2018 Cut Off
The JMI 2018 Cut off is going to be available on the website on the structure of JEE Main marks. The admission is granted to the students aspire for pursuing the desired course as per JEE Main entrance exam 2018. The cut off list varies from courses provided by University. The cut off is the minimum marks required by the aspirants to get selected for admission. Each year cut off generated by university are showing variation.
JMI 2018 Counselling
As mentioned above, the aspirants looking for doing B.tech or B.Arch must keep in mind the total marks obtained by you is taken in to account. They need to participate in JEE Main 1(B.Tech) and JEE Main 2)B.Arch) in order to take admission and they will require to take part in JMI and JEE Main 2018 altogether.
It is informed that the counselling has been scheduled to be organized on last week of July 2018 once there is a proclamation of result. Those who are selected will be taking part in the upcoming 2018 counselling session.
At the time of counselling, the aspirants must submit the fee and provide the name of course as per choice. Then they will be given the seat based on rank they might be achieving, chosen course listed by them, no of seats. They must present themselves carrying the verified documents while counselling is being held at the exact time.
The documents need to submit at the time of counselling
- 10thmark sheet and passing certificate.
- 12thmark sheet and passing certificate
- JEE Main 2018 Admit Card and Rank Card.
- Character certificate.
- Medical certificate.
- Category certificate (if applicable).
- PWD Certificate (if applicable).
- ID proof such as Voter ID Card, Passport, Driving License etc.
- Recent passport size photographs