Jamia Millia Islamia first came into prominence in 1920 through Mohammad Ali Jauhar, Shaikhaul Hind Maulana Mahmud Hasan, Hakim Ajmal Khan, Shri A.M Khwaja, Dr.Mukhtar Ahmad Ansari, Dr.Zakir Husain, and many more.JMI 2018 Result for various courses has been declared now. The university offers the range of Postgraduate and Undergraduate courses. The application form will be made known by the university.JMI 2018 Admission Form Last Date has been extended till 14th March 2018.
The process through which the form is filled is online. There are 5% seats available for Muslim Quotas and 5% for other students. For admission in postgraduate courses, you need to have the graduation degree. The admission will be as per entrance test organized by JMI.
JMI 2018 Notifications –Result Released
JMI 2018 Result for various courses has been declared now. Check here for result details.
JMI 2018 Admission Form Correction can be done from 8th to 18th March 2018. Click here to make a correction.
Click here to view Admission Notice.
Click here to view JMI Prospectus 2018
Jamia Admission Exam Dates 2018
Here we are providing the exam schedule for various courses offered by the university
JMI 2018 official admission dates are given below:
|Admission forms availability||2nd February to 14th March 2018 (Extended)|
|Date of editing the form||8th – 18th March 2018 (Extended)|
|The issue of admit card||17th April 2018|
|Exam date||April – August 2018 (on different dates)|
|Result declaration||Within one month after the exam date|
|Last date to submit qualifying exam result||15th September 2018|
|Academic Session Starts|
|Continuing Semester/Annual Classes||17th July 2018|
|First Semester/Ist Year Classes||1st August 2018|
Eligibility for Undergraduate courses
For admission in BA. BBA and BCom the minimum marks required by the students must be 50%.
|B.Sc. Physics||The applicants must be bearing passed 10+2 certificate from a reputed Board with 50% a in Physics, Maths, and Chemistry and other related subjects.|
|B.Sc. Applied Mathematics|
|B.Sc. Regular||The aspirants must be possessings 10+2 certificate from recognized Board with 50% aggregate in Physics, Maths/Biology, and Chemistry and other subjects.|
|B.Sc. Instrumentation Design|
|BFA||The aspirants must be having 10+2 passing certificate 10+2 from a reputed Board with 50% marks or other related subjects.|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com. degree with 50% marks in the exam..|
|B.Ed.(Regular, Special Education, Nursery Education)||The aspirants need to haveBachelor’s Degree with 50% or Bachelor’s Degree with 45% average marks along with 50% marks in Master’s Degree Examination in any school teaching subject.|
|B.Voc. (Solar Science, Medical Laboratory Science, Medical Electrophysiology)|
Eligibility for postgraduate courses
- The students finding admission must be having graduation certificate with 45% marks obtained by them.
- The students must bear the bachelor degree from the reputed university with 50% marks.
The process to apply
- The candidates need to fill the form by online going to the site vhttp://jmi.ac.in/online admission form
- They will require attaching the scanned copy of the small size photo in JPEG form with 5KB and 20KB size.
- Once completing the form, you will need to submit the fee by credit card, debit card or net banking at the nearby bank.
- The students will be needed to put up the certificate.
- The information must be provided with the careful consideration.
- The information required to provide at the time of application process
- E-mail ID
- Mobile Number
- Scanned Photo
- Scanned Signature
- Credit/Debit Card (in case of online payment)
- The students will be selected on the basis of marks and ranks obtained by them in the entrance test held under the instruction of JMI.
- After the entrance test, you will be taking part in the interview.
- The students will be achieving 40% marks to qualify the exam.
- The seats will be provided as per JMI Admission Process.
- The list including the name of students chosen for admission will be produced by the University.
- The students will have to carry the admit card of the entrance test and there are other documents needed at the time of exam mark sheets, Date of Birth Certificate, etc.