The JNUEE is popularly known as Jawaharlal Nehru University Entrance Examination, which is administered by Jawaharlal Nehru University. It is the University of Delhi, which has organizes the entrance examination to provide admission to candidates to complete their various programs.
This university is offering under graduate, post graduate and Ph.D. programs for candidates in the field of MA (Foreign Languages), BA (Hons) 2nd year, M.Phil/PhD., Pre-PhD/Ph.D., MPH/PhD., M.Sc., M.Tech/Ph.D., COP & ADOP (Mass Media). Those candidates are interested to get admission in the JNU; they can fill the application form.
JNU PG Admission
The candidates can get admission in the Jawaharlal Nehru University by filling the application form and there is post graduate admission is also available for candidates, so it will be profitable for that candidate, who are appearing for this course. There are various post graduate levels of courses.
The post graduate courses under Faculty of Arts, Commerce, and Science is provided to candidates. Those candidates are eligible; they can apply from this university to complete their post graduate programs.
JNU PG Admission Date
Following are the JNU PG Admission Dates are mentioned below for candidates
|Availability of Application form||3rd week of March 2018|
|Last date for online Registration||1st week of April 2018|
|Application correction||1st week of April 2018|
|Admit Card Release Date||2nd week of April 2018|
|Date of Entrance Examination||2nd week of May 2018|
|CEEB result declare||2nd week of June 2018|
|JNUEE result declare||2nd week of June 2018|
|CEEB final result declare||Last week of June 2018|
|Viva-Voce of selected candidates||1st week of July 2018|
|Publication of Merit List (without viva-voice)||July 2018|
|Publication of Merit List (with viva-voice)||July 2018|
JNU Admission Schools
The admission will be provided to candidates in 14 different schools, which is mentioned below
- School of International Studies (SIS)
- School of Language, Literature and Culture Studies (SL)
- School of Life Sciences (SLS)
- School of Social Sciences (SSS)
- School of Environmental Sciences (SES)
- School of Computer & Systems Sciences (SC&SS)
- School of Physical Sciences (SPS)
- School of Computational and Integrative Sciences (SC&IS)
- School of Arts & Aesthetics (SAA)
- School of Biotechnology (SBT)
- Centre for Sanskrit Studies (CSS)
- Centre for Molecular Medicine (CMM)
- Centre for the Study of Law & Governance (CLG)
- Centre for Nano Sciences (CNS)
JNU PG Admission Procedure
Those applicants are interested to get admission in JNU to complete their post graduate programs, they have to follow this admission procedure has mentioned below
The admission procedure will start from the month of July
The candidates have to register themselves on the official website of
JNU PG Admission Eligibility Criteria
The candidates have to check the JNU admission eligibility criteria for various programs and it is mentioned below.
- Those candidates have applied for M.Phil. /Ph.D. program, they have to pass their master’s degree with at least 55% marks in the concerned language and subject.
- Those candidates have applied for MA course program; they have to pass their bachelor’s degree 10+2+3 pattern of education with at least 55% marks.
- Those candidates have applied for A. (Hons.) 2nd-year program; they have to pass their first year or an examination recognized as equivalent thereto.
- Those candidates have applied for A.(Hons.) 1st Year program; they have to pass the senior school certificate (10+2) or equivalent examination.
JNU Admission Fees for Indian Nationals
|M.Phil. / Ph.D. Pre Ph.D. /Ph.D. M.Tech./Ph.D. MPH /Ph.D.||M.A./M.Sc./|
|Tuition Fee (Annual)||240.00***||216.00***||120.00|
|Sports Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|Literary & Cultural Fee (Annual)||16.50||16.50||16.50|
|**’Students’ Union Fee (Annual)||15.00||15.00||15.00|
|Library Fee (Annual)||6.00||6.00||6.00|
|Medical fee (Annual)||9.00||9.00||—|
|Students Aid Fund (Annual)||4.50||4.50||—|
|*Security Deposit (Refundable)||40.00||40.00||40.00|
|Identity Card Folder||10.00||10.00||10.00|
|Student Hostel and General Information Guide||15.00||15.00||—|
|National Service Scheme (NSS)||20.00||20.00||—|
JNU Seat Reservation
Following are the JNU seat reservation has mentioned below category wise for candidates.
|OBC candidates (Non-creamy Layer)||27%|