Latest Applications Open 2023:
Kashmir University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. University of Kashmir or Kashmir University which was established in the year of 1969 it is a state university.
It offers admission to B.Tech, B.Pharm, BA, BPA, BA LLB, LLB, and B.Ed. at the UG level & PG level courses, it offers M.Pharm, LLM, M.Ed., M.Com, MCA, M.Sc., M.Tech, MBA, MA, M.P.Ed., MTTM, M.L.I.Sc and MSW courses. University also offers M.Phil and Ph.D. courses at the doctorate level.
Candidates can get the necessary details regarding the University of Kashmir 2023 in this article such as the Application Form, Fees, Eligibility Criteria, Exam Dates, and How to Apply.
Kashmir University 2023 Application – Released
Kashmir University 2023 Application Form
The University of Kashmir 2023 Application forms for all the courses can be filled online from the official website of the university. Candidates will need to submit fill application before the due dates.
- Kashmir University 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses.
- University of Kashmir 2023 Application form is available online on the website www.kashmiruniversity.net or www.kashmiruniversity.ac.in for Kashmir University Admission 2023.
- Candidates seeking admission to Kashmir University must fill out and submit the online application form before the last submission date.
- In the application form, candidates have to fill all the details accurately as per the instructions and after that upload the photograph and signature.
- Don’t forget to take the printed copies of the application form at the end.
Kashmir University 2023 Eligibility Criteria
All the candidates who are planning to enroll in courses offered at the University of Kashmir need to fulfill all criteria norms prescribed by the authority. The University of Kashmir 2023 application will be only accepted by eligible candidates.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Here we are going to provide you with the University of Kashmir Admission 2023 Eligibility Criteria for all the undergraduate, postgraduate, and doctorate-level courses.
Candidates who have passed the qualifying examination (Bachelor) with the required percentage and subject combinations reflected in the Prospectus-2023 available on the University’s official website are eligible to apply for KUET.
|Program||Minimum Required Percentage|
|MSW, MCA, M. Sc. IT||Open Merit 50%
Reserved Categories 45% M.Tech,
|M.Sc. Biotechnology and M.Ed.||Open Merit 55%
Reserved Categories 45% M.Tech,
|All other programs||Open Merit 45%
Reserved Categories 40%
Notes: For candidates falling under the Reserved Categories namely
(i) “Persons from outside the Kashmir Division”,
(ii) “Foreign Nationals” and
(iii) “Children of Permanent Employees (serving/retired) of the University of Kashmir”, the minimum eligibility shall be the same as that for the open merit category in various programs/Courses Candidates possessing postgraduate degree/s are eligible to seek admission in another postgraduate program or in a Diploma/ Certificate course, if they fulfill the eligibility criteria laid down for admission; however, no benefit of the reserved category can be granted if already availed. A candidate can simultaneously pursue a full-time PG Programme and one part-time (Morning/Evening) Certificate Course.
Kashmir University 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the Kashmir University 2023 Important Dates
For PG Courses
|Opening Date of Application Form (Out)||4th April 2023|
|Closing Date of Application||30th April 2023|
Kashmir University 2023 Application Process
University of Kashmir 2023 application form can be downloaded from the university’s official website. The hard copies of the application form must be submitted or sent to the Office of Development Council with fee receipt with the required documents.
- Go to the official website of Kashmir University and click on the Downloads tab.
- Download the Application form by clicking on the link provided.
- Send the auto-generated form with the fee receipt to the Office of Development Council along with the required documents.
Documents required for B.Ed. course:
- Graduation Marks card
- PG Marks Card, if any
- State subject certificate
- Category certificate, if any
- The affidavit was duly sworn in before 1st class Judicial Magistrate to the effect that the applicant is neither an employee nor a student in any course runs through Govt./ Non-Govt. organization in session 2023-2024.
Pay the application fees through a downloaded pay-in-slip favoring Dean, College Development Council’s J & K Bank Account No. 00070100001477.
- B.Ed: INR 750 (plus INR 50 IT fees)
- BBA, BCA, B.Sc. IT, BA: INR 500
The application form can be obtained from the Sale counter of Kashmir University on payment of INR 25. Also, candidates need to pay entrance test fees of INR 175 separately in the University chest.
If you any queries regarding Kashmir University 2023 Application Form, you can ask your query and leave comments below.