Applicants will be applying for Karnataka Management Aptitude Test stands as all India level management entrance test.
It is directed to pick the entrants intended for admission in the direction of AICTE permitted MBA, PGDM and MCA programmes in Bangalore and Karnataka national establishments.
This is one of the most important exams across India which takes places for offering several viral courses.
The exam is led on one occasion in a year through Karnataka Private Post Graduate Colleges Association.
In this piece of writing, applicants can estimate the wide-ranging info associated with the direction of exam counting exam dates, application form, exam schedules and several details.
KMAT 2020 Important dates
at this point, entrants may read the faltering timetable to apply for KMAT 2020 exam.
|Starting of online application form||the 4th week of May|
|Closing of application form||3rd week of July|
|Releasing of Admit Card||Last week of July|
|Examination Date||Last week of July|
|Declaration of Result||2nd week of August|
KMAT 2020 Application Form
- Application process meant for KMAT 2020 will instate at the website, therefore, applicants can successfully proceed further stage of admission. The application form can be finished by an online approach with the visit on the website.
- The application form will be in progress as of the fourth week of May 2020 and sustain until the third week of July 2020 seems to be appearing.
- Entrants will require applying for the same thru the website initially. Subsequently, registration will include the filling of personal and qualification details.
- Proceeding efficacious submission of application form, the entrant will come to be an approval of entrant immediate page end to end with the recompense particulars.
- The application will be well thought-out afterward the proposal of application fee.
- It will be obligatory to pay application fee over online method including credit card, debit card, internet banking.
- The application fee remains RS. 800.
- The application fee remains not-usable if, the entrant has remunerated the pay two times for equivalent course.
- At this time, applicants will need to confirm the eligibility principles designed for admission in MBA/PGDM and MCA courses in the government of Karnataka and Bangalore.
- Qualifying Exam: The contender will require least of 3 years of Bachelor’s degree or Master degree in the least of course from a familiar university.
- Minimum Marks: The entrants should have gotten 50% marks in cumulative and 45% pertinent to SC and ST entrants.
- Appearing Applicants: Applicants who are in the concluding time attaining Bachelor’s grade will be eligible for the exam.
- Qualifying Exam: It is prerequisite to own bachelor’s degree from a predictable academy by means of Mathematics next to 10+2 or graduation will also be measured for the exam.
- Minimum Marks: The aspirants will be obligatory to have gained 50% marks in total although 45% related to SC and ST aspirants.
KMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
There have been revealed the comprehensive outline of exam used for KMAT 2020.
- Mode of Exam: The examination will be directed over offline or else pen paper approach.
- of Questions: Over-all 120 questions will be questioned during the exam.
- Types of Questions: It is implied to students that objective type of questions is going to be inquired at the time of the exam.
- Sections: The question paper will be included 3 sectors, Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension, Quantitative Ability, Logical Reasoning.
- Duration of Exam: Total 120 minutes will be given to entire exam.
- Marking Scheme: One mark is intended for the individual answer.
- Negative Marking: No negative pattern set in the examination.
|Sections||Topics||No. of Questions||Total Marks|
|A||Verbal Ability and Reading Comprehension||40||160|
KMAT 2020 Syllabus
The KMAT 2020 syllabus will embrace the topics specified below-:
Verbal Ability & Reading Comprehension
Grammar, Vocabulary, Sentence Completion, Synonyms, Antonyms, Comprehension of Passages, Passages and Choice of Appropriate Words, Phrases, Expressions and Similar Language skills.
This unit will include the questions grouped on Verbal Reasoning, Analogy amid others.
Numbers, Numerical Calculations, Arithmetic problems involving Ratio & Proportion, Percentage, Interest, Time & Speed, Algebra, Geometry, Trigonometry, and Parts of Mathematics, Quantitative Reasoning, Interpretation of Tables, Common Graphs & Charts.
- First of all, it is most important to maintain your Good health.
- Collect good study material for preparation.
- Cover the complete syllabus and each topic inside it.
- Make commands on basics to solve tricky and logic questions.
- Do revision on a regular basis.
KMAT 2020 Admit Card
- Admit Card value a lot at the time of exam with its important exam related information such as timing, place, date, roll no and many more.
- The aspirants will need to give the application no and password which come in use for the download of admit card.
- The aspirants will require to check the details printed in the admit card so that it could give you the assurance of entry in the examination hall.
- Before the origination of the exam, it will be prudent to check all the given details.
- Applicant are directed to not be unable to remember to fix passport size photograph equivalent to the one during registration.
- Entrants need to fetch the admit card appropriately accomplished with picture of student in addition to a binding photo ID proof.
- In instance a occupied test centre will be negated, the aspirant will be dejected proceeding their itemized mail id regarding the allocation of further test centre.
- Aspirants should as well retain the admit card until the counselling is ended.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Answer Key
The Examining Authority will issue the KMAT Kerala response key immediately after the completion of the written examination. Candidates can check their answers using the answer key and predict the ranking they will get.
The answer key will be published in the first week of February 2020. Candidates can also send the objection in the answer key to the relevant authority if they have one. After accepting the objection, the final correction key will be published in the second week of February 2020.
KMAT 2020 Results
- The scorecard will be downloaded by the aspirants who have given their exam.
- The students will need to get the scores which are putative for the admission.
- The administrators will announce the schedule of counseling for the selected students.
- For receiving the scores, you need to provide the roll no and date of birth. Without these scores, aspirants will not download the result.
- When the result has been produced at the website, the exam body will make the merit list attainable.
- Those with names in the merit list/rank list will be entitled with an opportunity to participate in the counseling.
KMAT 2020 Counselling
- KMAT 2020 Counselling will take place after the decree of the result at the website.
- Students having been selected through the acceptable scores, will be ready to log in to the official website.
- The registration for counseling consists of submission of details with the payment of the fee.
- With the deposit of fee, aspirants will appear in choices filing stage which comes after registration.
KMAT Kerala 2020 Admission
On the basis of the score obtained by the candidates, the authority will prepare the classification list for admission. Based on the list of qualifications, candidates will be called for advice. In the council, the authority will assign the seats to the candidates according to the rank they have obtained.
The latest KMAT Kerala 2020 admission will be provided after the entrance exam, personal interview, and group discussion. Applicants must also verify their original documents to be eligible for admission.
Documents required for admission
- KMAT Kerala Admit Card 2020
- KMAT Kerala Score Card 2020
- Tenth brand sheet and certificates
- Photographs of the size of the passport
- Domicile certificate
- Category certificate
- Character certificate
If you have any other questions about KMAT 2020, you can write your queries in the comments box below.