Latest Applications Open 2024:
LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Center for Science and Technology plays an important role in facilitating nursing and paramedical admissions in the state of Kerala. Dedicated to advancing education and healthcare, LBS ensures a streamlined and transparent process for candidates seeking admission to various nursing and paramedical courses. The admission process under the supervision of LBS involves a rigorous but fair assessment to select qualified individuals who wish to contribute to the healthcare field.
With a commitment to excellence, LBS strives to maintain the highest standards in the selection process, ensuring that qualified candidates have the opportunity to pursue a career in the nursing and paramedical fields. The participating colleges are spread across various locations in Kerala, offering a wide variety of educational experiences to students, while providing a conducive environment to develop their skills and knowledge.
Aspiring healthcare professionals can explore several colleges, each with its unique offerings and strengths, that can contribute to the overall development of the healthcare system. LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission stands as a gateway for individuals aspiring to serve in the healthcare sector, reflecting the institute’s dedication to nurturing competent and compassionate professionals who play a vital role in the well-being of society.
LBS Nursing & Paramedical 2024 Notification – Application Out Soon
What is LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission refers to the admission process conducted by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology for individuals seeking to pursue education and training in the fields of nursing and paramedical sciences. LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Centre is responsible for organizing and overseeing the admission procedures, ensuring a fair and merit-based selection of candidates.
The admission process typically involves candidates submitting applications through the official website of the LBS Centre. These applications are then evaluated based on certain eligibility criteria, and a rank list is prepared. The rank list is a crucial component in determining the admission of candidates into nursing and paramedical programs. It is compiled by considering the marks secured by candidates in their qualifying examinations.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Highlights
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission process stands as a significant gateway for aspiring healthcare professionals in the state of Kerala. Governed by the esteemed LBS Centre for Science and Technology under the auspices of the Government of Kerala, this admission system is designed to offer courses in Nursing and Paramedical sciences at the state level.
With a commitment to excellence, the admission highlights underscore the meticulousness of the process, from the online application mode to the release of the Special Seat Allotment results.
|Conducting Body||Government of Kerala|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||Nursing & Paramedical|
|Special Seat Allotment||Conducted as part of the admission process|
|Admission Basis||Rank list prepared based on qualifying exam marks|
|Admission Authority||LBS Centre for Science and Technology|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Important Dates
The exam dates for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission play an important role in arranging the visits of aspiring healthcare professionals in the state of Kerala. These dates serve as markers for important events, determining the trajectory of the admission process and shaping the future of candidates aspiring to pursue the field of nursing and paramedical sciences.
|Notification||1st week of June 2024|
|Registration & Fee Remittance||1st to Last week of June 2024|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||1st week of July 2024|
|Rectification||2nd week of July 2024|
|Provisional Rank List||3rd week of July 2024|
|Final Rank List||4th week of July 2024|
|Option Registration till||4th week of July 2024|
|Trial Allotment||4th week of July 2024|
|Option Rearrangement||4th week of July 2024|
|First Allotment||Last week of July 2024|
|Fee Remittance & Option Registration||Last week of July 2024|
|Publication of the Second Allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|Fee Remittance & Option Registration||1st week of August 2024|
|Publication of the Second Allotment||1st week of August 2024|
|Fee Remittance||2nd week of August 2024|
|Option Rearrangement till||2nd week of August 2024|
|Online Option Registration||2nd week of August 2024|
|Special Allotment||3rd week of August 2024|
|Fee Payment||3rd week of August 2024|
|Fourth Online Allotment||4th week of August 2024|
|Fee Payment||4th week of August 2024|
|Joining Colleges||4th week of August 2024|
|Fifth Allotment||1st week of September 2024|
|Report to Colleges||1st week of September 2024|
|Sixth Allotment||4th week of September 2024|
|Fee Payment till||Last week of September 2024|
|Seventh Allotment||2nd week of October 2024|
|Fee Payment till||2nd week of October 2024|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Latest News and Updates
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 application forms will be released soon, the notifications about important dates and guidelines, also available soon. Notification about the commencement of the application process or updates on the admission schedule will be available here.
It plays a key role in sharing details about upcoming events, ensuring that candidates are prepared for each phase of the admission journey. Aspirants are advised to stay vigilant for announcements regarding application availability, as well as notifications that will be released soon.
This proactive process allows candidates to plan their application process effectively and ensures they don’t miss any critical deadlines. Stay tuned to this section for the most current and official information related to LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Application Form
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Application Form marks the initial step for aspiring healthcare professionals on their journey toward academic excellence in Kerala. This comprehensive form, available online, has essential details necessary for a transparent and efficient selection process.
Candidates engaging with the application form are prompted to provide vital information, ensuring that they meet the eligibility criteria set by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The form typically encompasses personal details, academic qualifications, and other pertinent information crucial for evaluating the candidate’s suitability for the Nursing and Paramedical programs.
- The application form collects comprehensive personal details, including the candidate’s name, address, contact information, and other demographic information.
- Candidates are required to input their educational qualifications, specifying details about their high school or equivalent examination results, and any relevant academic achievements.
- The application form allows candidates to specify their preferred programs within Nursing and Paramedical sciences, indicating their desired trajectory within the healthcare field.
- As part of the application, candidates are often required to upload a recent passport-sized photograph, ensuring proper identification throughout the admission process.
- Upon successful submission, candidates are typically provided with a unique application number, serving as a reference for future correspondence and tracking the application status.
- Candidates may receive an acknowledgement or confirmation receipt after the successful submission of the application, assuring that their application is under consideration.
- The form outlines the deadline for submission, emphasizing the importance of adhering to the specified timeframe to ensure a smooth and timely application process.
- The application process is conducted through a user-friendly online portal, providing candidates with easy access to the form from the comfort of their homes.
- The application form serves as a means for candidates to verify their eligibility for the programs, ensuring that they meet the specified criteria.
- Candidates are often required to upload scanned copies of essential documents, such as academic certificates and identification proofs, to substantiate the information provided in the application.
- The application process typically involves the remittance of a specified application fee, with candidates required to complete this step within the stipulated timeframe.
Completing the LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Application Form is a crucial initial step, setting the stage for a transparent and merit-based admission process that aims to identify and nurture the next generation of healthcare professionals in the state.
How to Fill LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Application Form
Undertaking the journey towards LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 signifies the first step in the pursuit of a fulfilling healthcare career. As candidates prepare to navigate the application process, the anticipation and excitement for this transformative educational work are real.
- Visit the Official Website: Go to the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology, which is likely https://www.lbscentre.in/ or any updated URL mentioned in the official notifications.
- Navigate to the Admission Section: Look for the section related to admissions or examinations on the website.
- Read Instructions: Carefully read the instructions provided in the official notification or on the application form page. This will give you a clear understanding of the application process.
- Online Registration: If it’s your first time applying, you may need to register online by providing basic information such as your name, email, and phone number.
- Fill Personal Details: Enter your details accurately, including your name, date of birth, gender, address, and contact information.
- Academic Information: Provide details about your educational qualifications, including information about your high school or equivalent examination.
- Program Choice: Indicate your preference for the specific Nursing and Paramedical programs you wish to apply for.
- Upload Documents: Scan and upload the necessary documents, which may include academic certificates, identification proofs, and a passport-sized photograph.
- Application Fee Payment: Pay the application fee through the prescribed mode. This information will be available in the instructions or on the payment page.
- Review and Submit: Before applying, carefully review all the entered details to ensure accuracy. Once satisfied, submit the form.
- Generate Application Number: After successful submission, you may receive an application number. Make a note of this number for future reference.
- Print Confirmation: If provided, print or save the confirmation page for your records.
- Check Application Status: Keep track of your application status by regularly checking the official website or using the provided application number.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Application Fees
The process of remitting the application fee for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission is meticulously outlined to accommodate candidates from diverse backgrounds. The application fee, once remitted, is non-refundable under any circumstances. This policy applies uniformly to all candidates, emphasizing the commitment and seriousness of the admission process.
|Candidate Category||Application Fee|
|General Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
|SC/ST Candidates||Rs. 400/-|
|Service Candidates||Rs. 800/-|
Required Document for Application Form
Candidates are required to furnish a comprehensive set of documents during the application process to ensure accurate evaluation and admission. The following documents are essential:
- Candidate’s Printout of the Application Form: A printed copy of the completed application form for reference and verification.
- Allotment Memo Received Online: The memo received online indicating the seat allotment.
- Receipt of Tuition Fee Remitted Through Allotment: Proof of payment for the tuition fee as remitted during the allotment process.
- Certificate to Prove Date of Birth: A valid document serving as proof of the candidate’s date of birth.
- Original Transfer Certificate (TC) and Conduct Certificate: Transfer Certificate and Conduct Certificate obtained from the institution last attended. The Conduct Certificate should be obtained within 6 months prior to the Date of Admission.
- Original Mark List of the Qualifying Examination: The original mark list of the qualifying examination (Higher Secondary or equivalent) and the Pass Certificate if applicable.
- Eligibility Certificate: An Eligibility Certificate from any University in Kerala for candidates who have passed a qualifying examination other than Higher Secondary Examination/Vocational Higher Secondary Examination conducted by the Government of Kerala or examinations conducted by CBSE/ICSE/ISC and/or degrees from other universities or boards.
- Migration Certificate: Migration Certificate, if applicable.
- Physical Fitness Certificate: A Physical Fitness Certificate in the relevant format obtained from a Medical Practitioner not below the rank of Assistant Surgeon.
- Registration ID and Password Confidentiality: Strict instruction not to share the Registration ID and Password with the authorities of institutions concerned at the time of joining.
- Certificate of Hepatitis B Vaccination: A certificate showing that the candidate has received vaccination against Hepatitis B.
- Income Certificate: Income certificate from the concerned Revenue Authority.
- Undertaking: An undertaking as per Clause 14.2, as per Annexure VII.
- Any Other Documents Required by the Head of the Institution: Additional documents as specified by the Head of the Institution.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria act as the fundamental framework that shapes the admission process, ensuring that candidates have the required qualifications and attributes to enrol in a particular academic programme. These criteria are designed to maintain the integrity and standards of the educational institution and promote a fair and transparent selection process.
- Candidates must have successfully completed the Higher Secondary Examination (10+2) or its equivalent examination with a minimum aggregate of marks as specified by the admission authority.
- The qualifying examination should have been completed with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as the main subjects.
- Candidates are typically required to have secured a minimum percentage of marks in the qualifying examination, as specified by the admission authority.
- The candidate should meet the age criteria as prescribed by the admission authority. There may be relaxations for candidates from reserved categories.
- Candidates must be Indian citizens. Holders of Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) cards/Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) will also be treated at par with Indian citizens for the limited purpose of admission.
- Candidates will be categorized as ‘Keralite,’ ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ (NK I), and ‘Non-Keralite Category II’ (NK II) based on their nativity and residence criteria.
- A candidate of Kerala origin will be categorized as a ‘Keralite.’ Children of All India Service (AIS) officers (Non-Keralites) allotted to the Kerala cadre are deemed to be ‘Keralites’ but are not eligible for certain reservations.
Non-Keralite Category I (NK I)
- A candidate not of Kerala origin but fulfilling specific conditions, such as undergoing a qualifying course in Kerala or being the child of Non-Keralite parents serving the government in Kerala, will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ (NK I).
Non-Keralite Category II (NK II)
- Candidates who do not fall under ‘Keralite’ or ‘Non-Keralite Category I’ will be categorized as ‘Non-Keralite Category II.’ They are not eligible for certain reservations or fee concessions.
Certificates to Prove Nativity
- Certificates to prove nativity include documents like the Secondary School Leaving Certificate, Passport, birth certificate, or certificates from competent authorities.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Rank List
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Rank List is a critical component of the admission process, serving as a comprehensive and transparent compilation of candidates’ performance in the entrance examination. The rank list plays a pivotal role in determining the order in which candidates can select their preferred courses and colleges during the counselling sessions.
- Preparation and Publication: The rank list is prepared by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology based on the results of the entrance examination. After a thorough evaluation of the candidate’s performance, the rank list is published on the official website and other designated platforms.
- Ranking Criteria: Candidates are ranked based on their scores in the entrance examination. The higher the score, the better the rank. This ranking system helps in objectively assessing the academic merit of each candidate, facilitating a fair and transparent admission process.
- Accessing the Rank List: Candidates can access the rank list online through the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. The list typically includes the names of candidates along with their respective ranks, providing a clear indication of their standing in comparison to other applicants.
- Counseling and Course Selection: During counselling sessions, candidates are called in the order of their ranks to choose their preferred courses and colleges. The rank list, therefore, acts as a reference point for both candidates and authorities to streamline the course allocation process.
- Merit-Based Admission: The rank list emphasizes a merit-based approach, ensuring that candidates with higher scores get the opportunity to choose from the available courses and colleges first. This system contributes to the overall transparency and integrity of the admission procedure.
- Publication Updates: In addition to the initial publication, the rank list may undergo updates, including spot admissions and subsequent rounds. These updates accommodate changes in seat availability and ensure that all deserving candidates have the chance to secure admission.
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Rank List is a crucial tool that aligns with the commitment to a fair and competitive admission process. It facilitates a systematic and organized approach, allowing candidates to make informed choices regarding their academic and professional journey in the field of nursing and paramedical sciences.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Option Registration
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Option Registration is a significant step in the admission process, providing candidates with the opportunity to express their preferences for courses and colleges based on their rank. Here’s a comprehensive overview of the Option Registration process:
- Initiation of Option Registration: After the publication of the rank list, eligible candidates are invited to participate in the Option Registration process. This involves indicating their choices for both courses and colleges available under LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission.
- Online Platform: The Option Registration is typically conducted through an online platform provided by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology. Candidates need to log in to the designated portal using their credentials to access and complete the registration process.
- Choice Filling: During Option Registration, candidates are required to fill in their preferred choices for nursing and paramedical courses, as well as the colleges where they wish to pursue their studies. The choices are often arranged in a list format, allowing candidates to prioritize their preferences.
- Multiple Rounds: Depending on the admission process structure, there may be multiple rounds of Option Registration. Candidates are advised to carefully consider their choices in each round based on their rank and the availability of seats.
- Locking Choices: After entering their preferences, candidates typically have the option to lock in their choices. It is crucial for candidates to review and finalize their selections before the specified deadline. Once locked, the choices are considered final for the respective round.
- Publication of Allotment Results: Following the completion of the Option Registration process, the allotment results are published. This includes information on the course and college allotted to each candidate based on their rank and the choices made during Option Registration.
- Acceptance and Fee Payment: Candidates who receive an allotment must then confirm their acceptance of the allotted seat and complete the necessary fee payment within the stipulated time frame to secure their admission.
- Subsequent Rounds and Updates: In the case of multiple rounds, candidates who wish to participate in subsequent rounds may need to modify their choices during specified periods. This allows for flexibility and accommodates changes in seat availability.
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Option Registration process is designed to ensure a systematic and transparent allocation of seats based on candidates’ preferences and merit. It empowers candidates to actively participate in shaping their educational journey in the field of nursing and paramedical sciences.
Procedure for Registering Options:
Candidates can follow the steps below to register their options:
- Log on to the Candidate’s Home Page through the official website using their Application Number, Registration ID, and Password.
- Select the ‘Option Registration’ link from the menu.
- Register Options.
- Save the Options registered.
- View and Print the List of Options registered.
- Log off from the ‘Candidate Portal.’
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Allotment
The LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Centre for Science and Technology oversees the admission and allotment process for nursing and paramedical courses in the state of Kerala. The process is designed to ensure a fair and transparent allocation of seats based on candidate preferences and eligibility. Below is an overview of the key aspects of the allotment process:
- Candidates included in the Rank Lists for B.Sc Nursing and Para Medical courses are required to register their options in the prescribed streams. This involves selecting courses and colleges based on their eligibility.
- Option registration is done through the official website, www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The registration process is to be completed within the stipulated period, and options submitted through alternative means like fax, post, hand delivery, or email will not be considered.
Facility and Time Schedule for Registering Options:
- Candidates can register their options using any computer with internet access. The time schedule for option registration is specified in notifications issued by the Director, LBS Centre.
- The schedule is widely publicized through electronic and print media. Once the specified period ends, the facility for registering options is withdrawn.
Eligibility and Essentials for Registering Options:
- Only candidates included in the Rank Lists for the year are eligible to register options.
- They must satisfy all eligibility conditions regarding nativity, academic qualifications, age, etc. Essentials for registering options include the application number, registration ID, and password of Nursing and Para Medical Courses 2024.
Procedure for Registering Options:
- Candidates follow a specific procedure for registering options. This involves logging into the Candidate’s Home Page using the application number, registration ID, and password.
- The options are registered, saved, and can be viewed and printed. The procedure ensures that candidates can express their preferences for courses and colleges effectively.
- A Trial Allotment is conducted based on the options registered up to a specified time. Candidates have the opportunity to add, delete, or rearrange their options based on the results of the Trial Allotment.
- It’s essential to note that the Trial Allotment results do not guarantee retention in the actual allotment.
- There are three regular online allotments, and candidates allotted their first option must remit the prescribed fee to secure the allotment.
- Subsequent allotments may take place, and candidates failing to remit fees on time will lose their current allotment and future opportunities.
Provisional Allotment Memo:
- After the third allotment, candidates can access the Provisional Allotment Memo, containing details of the final allotment.
- This memo must be presented at the time of admission.
Further Allotments and Closing of Admissions:
- Special/spot allotments may be conducted to fill vacant seats.
- Admissions will close as per the norms prescribed by the government or relevant authorities.
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Allotment process ensures a systematic and merit-based allocation of seats, providing candidates with opportunities to secure admission to their preferred courses and colleges.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Process 2024
The LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Centre for Science and Technology oversees the admission process for nursing and paramedical courses in the state of Kerala. The admission process is designed to be systematic, transparent, and merit-based. Below is an overview of the key steps involved in the LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Process:
- Notification and Rank Lists: The admission process begins with the release of notifications by the LBS Centre. These notifications provide information about the application process, eligibility criteria, and important dates. Rank lists are prepared based on the performance of candidates in the qualifying examinations.
- Option Registration: Candidates who are included in the Rank Lists must register their options for courses and colleges. This is done through the official website, www.lbscentre.kerala.gov.in. The option registration process involves selecting preferences based on eligibility and interest.
- Trial Allotment: A Trial Allotment is conducted based on the options registered up to a specified time. This allows candidates to see a simulated allotment result and make adjustments to their preferences. It’s important to note that the Trial Allotment results do not guarantee retention in the actual allotment.
- Regular Allotments: There are multiple regular online allotments conducted during the admission process. Candidates who are allotted their preferred courses and colleges in the first round must remit the prescribed fee to secure their admission. Subsequent allotments may take place based on the availability of seats and candidates’ preferences.
- Fee Payment and Admission: Candidates allotted a seat must remit the prescribed fee within the specified time frame. The fee payment can be done through the modes specified by the LBS Centre, including online payment or at designated bank branches. After fee payment, candidates proceed with the admission process at the allotted college.
- Provisional Allotment Memo: After the third and final allotment, candidates can download the Provisional Allotment Memo from the official website. This memo contains details of the final allotment and is required during the admission process at the respective colleges.
- Further Allotments and Closing of Admissions: Special/spot allotments may be conducted to fill any remaining vacant seats. The closing date for admissions is determined as per the norms prescribed by the government or relevant authorities.
- Document Verification and Reporting at the College: Candidates need to report to the allotted college with the necessary documents for verification. Original documents, including the Allotment Memo, Receipt of Tuition fee, Certificates, Transfer Certificate, Mark sheets, etc., are typically required.
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Process aims to ensure a fair and efficient allocation of seats to eligible candidates, providing them with opportunities for quality education in nursing and paramedical courses.
Students admitted under the Government Merit quota in Self-financing colleges can avail of scholarships through agreements made with the college management. Those belonging to SC/ST communities and allocated seats under the Government Merit quota in Self-financing colleges are also eligible for scholarships. The fees for other courses have been notified below.
|Course||Government Colleges (Rs.)*|
|B.Sc. M.L.T. (Medical Laboratory Technology)||19,870/-|
|B.Sc. Perfusion Technology||20,970/-|
|B.C.V.T. (Cardiovascular Technology)||20,970/-|
|B.Sc. D.T (Dialysis Technology)||20,970/-|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Reservation Policy
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission Reservation Policy encompasses various categories to ensure equitable opportunities for diverse groups. The reservation policy includes seats for nominees, persons with disabilities, special reservations, and mandatory reservations.
- Reservation for Nominees: Nominees of the Government of India, Union Territory of Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep are eligible for reserved seats. Nominations are made based on the eligibility criteria, and a nomination letter from the respective authorities is required.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities: Five per cent of the seats are reserved for candidates with disabilities, with specific criteria and eligibility outlined. Certificates from the District Medical Board certifying the percentage of disability must be uploaded during the application process.
- Special Reservation: Seats are reserved for categories such as Ex-servicemen, Dependents of Defense Personnel, Serving Defense Personnel, Paramilitary Personnel, IAF Quota, and Sports Quota. Each category has specific eligibility criteria, and candidates must submit relevant certificates during the application.
- Mandatory Reservation: Seats are distributed based on mandatory reservation principles for Government and Government Aided Institutions. The percentage breakdown includes categories like State Merit, EWS, SEBC, Scheduled Castes, and Scheduled Tribes.
- Service Quota: Reserved seats for Departmental Candidates under Ex-servicemen and Serving Defense Personnel categories. Selection is based on inter-se seniority, and candidates must provide certificates as proof.
- NCC Quota: Seats are reserved for NCC Cadets with proficiency marks awarded by the state-level committee.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities: Five per cent of the seats are reserved for candidates with benchmark disabilities, with a State Level Committee assessing eligibility and physical suitability.
- Claims for Reservation and Certificates: Candidates must make claims for special/mandatory reservations during the online application process, providing supporting documents within the stipulated time.
The detailed reservation policy ensures a fair and inclusive admission process. For specific percentages and details, refer to the corresponding clauses in the official documentation.
|Category||Percentage (Government Institutions)||Percentage (Aided/Self-Financing Institutions)|
|State Merit (SM)||50%||60%|
|Forward Community Members (EWS)||10%||–|
|SEBC (Various Subcategories)||30%||30%|
|Scheduled Castes (SC)||8%||10%|
|Scheduled Tribes (ST)||2%||2%|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Top Colleges
LBS (Lal Bahadur Shastri) Centre for Science and Technology is an institute in Kerala, India, that offers various nursing and paramedical courses. Below are some of the top nursing and paramedical colleges affiliated with LBS in Kerala:
|Location||College Name||Courses Offered|
|Kollam||Travancore Medical College Hospital, Kollam||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Malappuram||MES Medical College, Malappuram||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Palakkad||Government Medical College, Palakkad||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Kannur||Kannur Medical College, Kannur||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Kottayam||Caritas College of Nursing, Kottayam||B.Sc Nursing|
|Kochi||Amala College of Nursing, Kochi||B.Sc Nursing|
|Thiruvananthapuram||PRS College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram||B.Sc Nursing|
|Pathanamthitta||Believers Church Medical College Hospital, Thiruvalla||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Kasaragod||Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram||B.Sc Nursing, Paramedical Courses|
|Alappuzha||Upasana College of Nursing, Alappuzha||B.Sc Nursing|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Participating Colleges
The LBS Centre for Science and Technology, Thiruvananthapuram, conducts the LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission process in Kerala. Here are some of the participating colleges that have been associated with LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission:
|Thiruvananthapuram||Government Medical College, Thiruvananthapuram|
|Kozhikode||Government Medical College, Kozhikode|
|Kottayam||Government Medical College, Kottayam|
|Thrissur||Government Medical College, Thrissur|
|Alappuzha||Government Medical College, Alappuzha|
|Manjeri||Government Medical College, Manjeri|
|Palakkad||Government Medical College, Palakkad|
|Kollam||Government Medical College, Parippally, Kollam|
|Ernakulam||Government Medical College, Ernakulam|
|Alappuzha||T.D. Medical College, Alappuzha|
|Pariyaram||Academy of Medical Sciences, Pariyaram|
|Thiruvalla||Believers Church Medical College, Thiruvalla|
|Malappuram||MES Medical College, Malappuram|
|Thiruvananthapuram||Dr. Somervell Memorial CSI Medical College|
|Kottayam||Caritas College of Nursing, Kottayam|
|Thrissur||Amala Institute of Medical Sciences, Thrissur|
|Thiruvananthapuram||PRS College of Nursing, Thiruvananthapuram|
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 Contact Information
For inquiries related to nursing and paramedical admissions at LBS Centre For Science & Technology, please refer to the following contact information:
- Website: lbscentre.kerala.gov.in
- Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
- Call: 0471-2324396
- Address: LBS Centre For Science & Technology Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695033
- For Allotment Details: +91 0471-2560363, 2560364
LBS Nursing and Paramedical 2024 Conclusion
The LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission stand as a beacon of opportunity and excellence in the realm of healthcare education in Kerala, India. The entire process, from the announcement of applications to the rigorous allotment procedure, signifies a commitment to fostering a cadre of skilled and compassionate healthcare professionals. The diverse range of colleges ensures that students can pursue specialized and comprehensive education in nursing and paramedical fields, shaping them into adept professionals ready to address the dynamic challenges of the healthcare sector.
By providing a platform for aspirants to embark on a fulfilling healthcare career, LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission play a pivotal role in fortifying the healthcare infrastructure of the region and beyond. The dedication to quality education, coupled with a meticulous admission process, ensures that the healthcare workforce emerging from these programs is well-equipped to contribute significantly to the betterment of healthcare services in the community. As the curtains draw on the admission process, a new cohort of healthcare professionals prepares to embark on a journey of learning, service, and societal impact, embodying the essence of the LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission initiative.
For any queries other than LBS Nursing and Paramedical 2024, you can leave your questions below in the comment box.
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission 2024 FAQs
What is LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission is an initiative in the state of Kerala, India, aimed at facilitating the admission process for nursing and paramedical courses. It is overseen by the LBS Centre for Science and Technology.
How can I apply for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
Interested candidates can apply for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission by submitting online applications through the official website of the LBS Centre for Science and Technology during the specified application period.
What courses are covered under LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
The admission process covers various nursing and paramedical courses offered by participating colleges, including Government Medical Colleges and other recognized institutions across Kerala.
What is the eligibility criteria for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
Eligibility criteria may vary for different courses. Generally, candidates must have completed the required educational qualifications in science or related fields. Specific eligibility details are outlined in the official admission notification.
Is there an entrance examination for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
No, there is no entrance examination for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission.
How are candidates selected for admission?
Selection is typically based on the Rank List, and candidates are allotted seats in participating colleges based on their ranks.
What is the counselling process for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
Counselling sessions are conducted for candidates who qualify for admission. During counselling, candidates can choose their preferred courses and colleges based on their ranks in the merit list.
Can I check the seat allotment results online?
Yes, candidates can check their seat allotment results online by logging in to the official LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission portal.
Is there a helpline or support for queries related to LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission
The contact number for the LBS Centre For Science & Technology is 0471-2324396, and its address is Extra Police Road, Nandavanam, Palayam, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala-695033.
What are the key dates to remember for LBS Nursing and Paramedical Admission?
Important dates, including application deadlines, examination dates, counselling schedules, and seat allotment dates, will be announced soon.
I’m Manisha Das, passionate about educational news and sharing insights on teaching exams. My passion for education news is fueled by my love for creating new things and exploring new ideas. With my dedication and passion for teaching exams, I am committed to providing accurate and informative updates for the Entrance Exam. Join me in discovering the latest developments and exploring the dynamic world of education!