NIFT Admission 2018 Online Registration Form Apply online
The NIFT is popularly known as National Institute of Fashion Technology and it is conducted for those candidates, who want to appear to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology. The NIFT has declared the well-settled entrance examination for candidates, which is popular at the national level.
In many of the states of India, the National Institute of Fashion Technology has recognized for interested candidates. It may provide undergraduate and post graduate programs for candidates in different field such as Bachelor of Design (BDes), Bachelor of Fashion Technology (BFTech), Master of Design (MDes), Master of Fashion Management (MFM) and Master of Fashion Technology (MTech) courses at NIFT.
Here, through this article, all of the interested candidates will get the information of NIFT Admission procedure.
From many of the cities and states, many of the candidates must apply for this entrance examination to get admission in National Institute of Fashion Technology. It is available in many of the states for candidates to provide them admission. To get admission in the NIFT, candidates have to complete all procedure.
On the basis of a result of entrance examination, the candidates will be select for counseling and after that, they will get admission in NIFT. At the counseling time, candidates required to be present necessarily.
NIFT Admission Important Dates (Tentative)
|Online Application||02nd November 2017 to 10th January 2018|
|Last Date for submission||10th January 2018|
|Last date for online registration with the late fee of Rs.5000/- (in addition to the applicable application fee) through Credit/Debit Card only. In case of Demand Draft, the print out of application along with Demand Draft should reach the given address before 16th January 2017||16th January 2018|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||12th February 2018|
|Situation Test/ Group Discussion/ Interview||April – May 2018|
|Admit Card (Online only)||21st January 2018 (1300 Hrs)|
|Declaration of Final Result (Online)||End of May/ June 2018|
|Counseling||June 2018 onwards|
NIFT Seat Reservation
The NIFT Seat Reservation Categories has given below for candidates.
|Differently Abled Person (PHP)||3%|
|Foreign Nationals/SAARC/NRI||15% (supernumerary)|
|State Domicile||20% (supernumerary)|
|State Domicile in Jammu & Kashmir||35% within 30 seats|
NIFT Admission Procedure
As per the seat availability, the candidates will get admission in NIFT. The candidates have to check the admission procedure to get admission in NIFT. Following are the procedure steps have given below for candidates.
- Those candidates are aspiring to get admission in the NIFT; they have to fill the application form through the official website after registration.
- There is no any registration fee will be charged for registration.
- Due to registration, candidates have to choose the counseling center as per their preference for counseling.
- When candidates will be successfully registered, they will get “System Generated Letter” through SMS and Email.
- The candidates required to bring the necessary documents at the counseling.
Report at the counseling center
- Every selected candidate has to report to the counseling center for document verification and seat allotment.
- All of the shortlisted candidates have to bring the required original documents along with their photocopy. Due to the counseling process, the candidates will be shortlisted as per the seat availability.
- The students will be called on the seats availability and result of the entrance examination.
- At the counseling center, the candidates will go for seat allotment after document verification.
- At the presence of Nodal Officer, the candidates will be select through online mode.
- Applicants have to pay the notified fee at the counseling center.
- Students will get an allotment letter and admission fee receipt fee issued by a Nodal officer after paying fee.
Required documents for NIFT Admission
The candidates have to bring the required documents for the counseling to get admission in NIFT. Following are the required documents for admission have given below for candidates.
- System generated counseling letter.
- Two passport size photographs.
- High school certificates.
- 12th class certificates.
- Category Certificate (if applicable).
- Semester fee demand draft.
- Mark sheets of all semesters of graduation (f or master courses).
- Rank card and admit card of entrance test.
Withdrawal of admission after admission and refund of fee
- A candidate, who has taken admission once and then withdraws, will not be considered for admission at the later stage.
- In case the candidate is seeking a refund before the commencement of the academic session, the request for withdrawal of admission in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-III) may be submitted to the Director of the Campus where the candidate attended the counseling.
After commencement of the academic session, a refund request may be submitted to the Director of the Campus allotted to the candidate.
The candidates will be required to surrender the original Admission Receipt issued at the time of Counseling/ Admission while applying for withdrawal of admission. Requests for withdrawal of admission would not be entertained without original admission receipt.
- The refund against a withdrawal of seat will be governed as under:
|S.no||Time||Amount refunded||Nri /src/ foreign national candidates|
|1||On or before 2oth July 2017||Full fee except for Registration fee||Full fee except for 50% tuition fee and Registration fee|
|2||After 20th July 2017 but before the date of start of last round of counseling||Full fee except for 50% tuition fee and Registration fee|
|3||On or after the date of start of last round of counseling*||Only Security deposit|