Latest Applications Open 2023:
NIFT 2024 Application Form Edit (Correction) will be Started in January 2024. The NIFT is wholly known as the National Institute of Fashion and Technology and has managed the NIFT Entrance Test, the national-level entrance examination.
The NIFT organized this examination to provide admission to candidates in various undergraduate and postgraduate programs in various fields, such as B.F.Tech, B.Des, M.F.M, M.Des, and M.F.Tech for the candidates.
Every year, many candidates may apply for the examination of NIFT to complete their fashion and design programs. Here, through this article, applicants will be able to know the detailed information of NIFT Application form correction.
NIFT 2024 Application Correction – Started Soon
NIFT 2024 Application Form Correction
Those applicants have filled out the Application Form and filled in any incorrect details; then they can make corrections facility provided by the authority. Applicants can correct the Application Form from January 2024. Before the last date, applicants must correct the details mentioned in the application form.
NIFT Application Correction 2024 Dates
|Application Correction window||January 2024|
|Last date for registration with a late fee of 5000/-||January 2024|
|The release of admit card||January 2024|
|Written Entrance Examination for all UG & PG Programmes||February 2024|
Correction in Particulars
The correction will be done mainly in some of the fields through authority. Applicants can edit/modify the details in the fields like personal and educational qualification details. The exam centre cannot be changed once selected. Admission will be cancelled if candidates will not be eligible. Candidates will also not get the application fee return in any circumstances.
How to Correct the NIFT Application Form
The applicants can correct the Application Form and follow the procedure mentioned below.
- First of all, candidates should have to visit the official website of the National Institute of Fashion and Technology.
- Candidates should have to click on the link for correction in the application form.
- In the required field, they must enter the required details, such as login id and password.
- Applicants can correct the permitted details like personal and educational qualification details.
- They can review the corrected details and save the changes.
- After that, submit it, and they have to take the printout of the corrected application form.
Essential Details of the NIFT Application Form
The essential details of the Application Form are mentioned below, and they have to follow it.
- Application Correction Form will be started in January 2024.
- Candidates can fill out the application form online from the official website of NIFT.
- Before the last week of December, candidates should have to submit it.
- The application fee for unreserved candidates is Rs.1500/- and for SC/ST/PHP candidates is Rs.750/-.
- For online mode, candidates can make payments through debit/credit card or net banking.
If you have any queries regarding NIFT 2024 Application Form Correction, you can ask your query in the comments section below.