Latest Applications Open 2024:
NMAT Admission Procedure 2023 will be started after the declaration of the NMAT 2023 result. The NMAT stands for NMIMS Management Aptitude Test, which is the national level Entrance Exam and is conducted by the Graduate Management Admission Council (GMAC). Those candidates who are seeking admission to NMIMS to complete their MBA, PGDM & PGDBM programs can fill out the application form for NMAT to take the examination.
Through the NMAT, the candidates can get admission to full-time postgraduate management courses, and they will be selected through the admission committee on the basis of marks obtained in the NMAT. There is a total of 23 Management Institutes affiliating with the NMAT score.
After qualifying for the exam, candidates have to clear other admission rounds such as Case Discussion (CD), Personal Interview (PI) or other rounds as prescribed by the respective admission authority. The candidates can get complete information on the NMAT through this article, which includes the NMAT Admission Procedure, admission dates, eligibility criteria, etc.
NMAT Admission Procedure
The NMIMS Management Aptitude Test (NMAT) Admission will be done all over the world into various courses through the Graduate Management Admission Council. Candidates who want to appear for this examination can register through the official website from 1st week of July until the 1st week of October 2019.
- The full-time postgraduate management courses are offered for candidates through the examination.
- All of the institutes of NMIMS will have their own NMAT selection procedure and cut-off scores.
- On the basis of NMAT marks, the candidates will be selected for the counselling procedure to get admission to NMIMS.
NMAT Admission Schedule 2023
The authority will announce the final result in the second week of January 2023. The NMAT written exam will be conducted from October to December 2023. Admission schedules in the participating institutions will be published on their websites. Candidates can participate in the admission procedure after obtaining their NMAT scorecard.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
NMAT Cut-Off 2023
The NMAT threshold will be taken into account for admission to various participating institutions. It will be prepared on the basis of the number of students that appear in the exam difficulty level and the availability of places in the universities.
It is necessary to reach the cut marks for applicants for admission. In the case that two candidates obtain the same percentage, the internal merit will be prepared by the authority.
What After Result Announcement
- After a few days of publication of the result, the candidates can continue the activities related to the admission.
- On the basis of educational background, NMAT obtained the qualifications, work experience and case discussion / personal interview; the final list of merits will be prepared.
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for case discussions and personal interviews. Applicants must bring the documents and fees required to participate in the counselling process.
Documents Required for Admission:
Here, we have listed some documents that will be required at the time of admission:
- 10th /12th Mark sheet
- 10th /12th Passing Certificate
- NMAT 2023 Score Card
- NMAT 2023 Admit Card
- Graduation/Provisional degree or mark sheet
- Post-graduation degree mark sheet or passing certificate
- Migration certificate
- Medical fitness certificate
- Work experience
NMAT Admission Procedure Details
Those candidates will get qualified marks in the examination of NMAT; they can get admission into the NMAT Institutes to complete their full-time postgraduate courses. Candidates will be shortlisted in the merit list on the basis of the minimum cut-off marks for a counselling session. All of the selected candidates have to be prepared for the counselling procedure.
At the counselling centre, the case discussion and personal interview rounds will be done through the admission committee so that those candidates will appear for this session; they have to be prepared well to ensure their names are in the final selection list.
The final selection list will be prepared on the basis of the candidate’s academic profile, work experience, and scores obtained in NMAT.
NMAT Selection Procedure
The following are the simple steps of the NMAT selection procedure mentioned below for candidates, and they can check it for better help.
- Those applicants aspiring to get admission in an MBA course have to score qualified marks in the NMAT to get admission in the NMAT institutes.
- When the NMAT result and cut-off marks of candidates are declared, then candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the NMAT entrance exam to get admission to NMAT institutes.
- On the basis of the candidates’ scores, the candidates will be selected for pre-admission rounds, and after that, they have to participate in the Case Discussion (CD) and Personal Interview (PI) rounds.
- The final result will be released after completing the candidate’s entrance test score, academic profile, work experience and performance in CD and PI rounds.
Institutions Accept NMAT Score
SVKM’s NMIMS University
- Xavier University
- MISB Bocconi
- IBS Business School
- Shiv Nadar University
- Alliance University
- VIT University
- Amity University
- Thapar School of Management
- Woxsen School of Business Management
- University of Petroleum & Energy Studies (UPES)
- Chitkara University
- JKLU University
- BML Munjal University
- Gautam School of International Business
- SRM University
- Hyderabad Business School, GITAM University
- Ansal University
- Mody University
- Shoolini University
If you have any queries regarding NMAT Admission Procedure 2023 , you can leave your query in the comment box given below.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.