Outside State, candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria are also eligible to appear in the Diploma Entrance Test for admission to 1st Semester of 3-year Diploma Engineering Courses against 15% seats reserved for them in Private Engineering Schools & Polytechnics only
ITI / +2 Vocational (2 years course) pass out students in any Engineering Trades are eligible for admission to 80% seats of Lateral Entry in any discipline of Diploma Engineering Programme. For the rest, 20% seats, +2 Science Pass out with PCM are eligible for Lateral Entry in Diploma Engineering program
In this article we show you about Odisha DET Application Form, How to Apply Application form, Documents are required at the Time of Filling Online Application Form, Application Fee, Odisha DET 2018 Application Form Dates [tentative], Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology, Eligibility for First Semester Diploma in Film & TV Courses (Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering/ Film and Video Editing). An applicant can check this article to know complete information about DET Odisha Application Form.
Odisha DET Application Form
- An applicant can apply for Diploma Admission through online mode only
- To apply online application form for Diploma Admission, the candidates has to visit official website www.diplomaadmissionodisha.nic.in.
- Show the Course:- Engineering Diploma Courses – 3 years, Engineering Diploma Courses (Lateral Entry) – 2 years, Diploma in Pharmacy – 3 years, Diploma in Hotel Management & Catering Technology – 3 years, Modern Office Management (Diploma)– 3 years, Diploma in Sound and TV Engineering – 3 years, Diploma in Film & Video Editing – 3 years, Cinematography (Diploma)– 3 years, Beauty Culture – 3 years
- An applicant must keep ready the soft copy of your scanned PHOTO (in jpg format size below 100KB), signature (in jpg format size below 30KB) before filling the online application form.
- An applicant has to complete three steps for completion of his/her application i.e. Registration, Upload images / Signature, and Fee payment. An applicant may log out after registration and again login to upload images and fee payment.
- At the bottom of the Home page, there is a tab Apply for Diploma Admission. By clicking the tab you will go to the next page where there are options for new applicant registration tab & only registered applicant sign in the tab.
- An applicant is advised to read the instructions carefully and click the tab at the bottom click here to proceed.
How to Apply Application from first visit
- the official website
- Click on Registration, and fill your personal details and submit it
- Fill the detail in the application form
- Upload the scanned images of photograph, signature & left hand thumb impression.
- Pay the application fee using ATM-cum- Debit Card / Credit Card/ Net Banking of the banks available in the portal & e-challan of any branch of Axis Bank.
- Take a printout of the application and keep it safe for future use.
Documents are required at the Time of Filling Online Application Form
- Payment details.
- Applicants personal, academic and address details.
- Valid e-mail ID and Contact Number.
- Scanned image of photograph with 100 KB size.
- Scanned image of signature with 30 KB size.
- The images should be scanned in jpg format.
- Odisha DET application fee will be Rs. 100 for SC / ST / PC & Female and Rs. 150/- for male applicants.
- The application fee is non-refundable.
- Fee can be submitted through online and offline mode.
- An applicant can use credit card, debit card, internet banking and e-Challan (offline) at any Branch of AXIS Bank.
Odisha DET 2018 Application Form Dates [tentative]
|1||Stating of online application form||April 2018|
|2||Closing of filing online application form||May 2018|
|3||Last date to receipt application fee||May 2018|
Eligibility for Admission to Third Semester (Lateral Entry) Diploma in Engineering/Technology
- Minimum educational qualification prescribed for this course is 10+2 or its equivalent examination with PCM subjects from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Odisha.
- The applicants who have passed 10th with at least 35% marks from BSE, Odisha are also eligible to apply.
- Minimum age limit is 14 years, required for this course.
- No limit upper age prescribed for this course.
Eligibility for First Semester Diploma in Film & TV Courses (Cinematography/Sound & TV Engineering/ Film and Video Editing)
- An applicant’s looking for admission in the first year diploma courses in cinematography and sound & TV engineering are required to pass higher secondary examination in science stream from state board/CBSE/ICSE with 35% aggregate marks.
- For Film and Video editing course, minimum educational qualification of 10+2 in any discipline from state board/ICSE/CBSE and should have 35% aggregate marks at the qualifying examination.
- The applicant’s age must be in between 16 to 28 years as on 1/6/2017.
- The relaxation of 3 years in the upper age limit of SC/ST is provided.