RUHS 2018: Application Form, Dates, Eligibility, Pattern, Syllabus
RUHS stands for the Rajasthan University of Health Science. RUHS offer various type of courses to candidates such as Postgraduate education in medical studies, MBBS, Diploma courses, Dental courses: MDS, BDS, Nursing courses: M.Sc., B.Sc. Nursing, Post Basic B.Sc. nursing, Pharmacy courses: D. Pharm, B. Pharm, and M.Pharm.
RUHS is going to conduct entrance exams for nursing admissions at various centers located in Jaipur in Online Mode. RUHS had announced that for Rajasthan Centralized Admission into Bachelor of Physiotherapy Course to various Government and self-financed colleges is going to affiliated to the Rajasthan University of Health Science, Jaipur for the academic year 2018-19.
Through these exams candidates will get admission in various Govt. and private of college & institution. Deserving candidates will be granted admission on the basis of the score obtained in entrance exams.
Here, candidates will get the detail of RUHS Application Form, Eligibility Criteria, Exams Dates, Exams Pattern, Result, Admit Cards And Syllabus Etc.
Important dates are mentioned below details such as Online Application Process, Closing Date of Application Form, Admit card will be issued, and Result will be declared etc. Candidates must know about the exams dates and check changes and updates related to it.
Below is mentioned the detail of exams dates:
|Sr. No.||Events||Tentative Date|
|1||Online Application Process||June 2018|
|2||Closing Date of Application Form||July 2018|
|3||Admit card will be issued||August 2018|
|4||Date of Exam||August 2018|
|5||Result will be declared||September 2018|
RUHS BPT Admission Application Procedure
Candidates can fill application on official portal through online mode. The application will be available from June and Closing Date of application Form is July. Candidates must fill application before the due dates. If candidates submitted after the due date application will be canceled. And upload the scanned photograph and signature in jpg format.
Before filling the online application form, read the information given in booklet and instructions for filling online application form etc. Check the eligibility and other requirements for admission as given in this booklet. You should be very careful in filling-up the online application form.
- To fill and submit the RUHS Nursing Admission Application Form 2018, candidates need to log on to the official website of the university which is ‘www.ruhsraj.org’.
- Candidates need to fill the application form with all the correct information.
- Candidates will have to upload the scanned photo and the signature in the application form.
- Candidates will have to pay the application fee of Rs. 1500 while the candidates of the reserved category will pay the application fee of Rs. 750.
- It is necessary for the candidates to save the RUHS application form with the registration number for future reference.
Candidate can application form fees through online as well as by offline mode. Candidates can pay by like debit/ credit card or net banking. Candidates once pay application form fees it will not be refunded back nor transferable nor adjustable for any future RCA BPT.
Candidates are advised to keep print copies of filled application form fees for further needs. Candidates have to pay application form fees according to candidates categories-wise. Candidates of SC/ST have to fill Rs.750/- and other categories have o fill Rs.1500/-.
- All candidates are required to deposit non-refundable application fee of Rs.1500/- (Rs.750/- for SC/ST category) + applicable e-Mitra charges at any e-Mitra/CSC kiosk center authorized by the Government of Rajasthan
- The application fee is neither refundable, nor transferable and nor adjustable for any future RCA BPT. Any plea in this matter shall not be entertained.
RUHS College of Medical Sciences offers undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the medical field. The institution offers an undergraduate course in Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program. It offers the postgraduate course in Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program. The duration of the Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS) and Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS) program are four and a half years with the compulsory rotational internship training of one year while the duration of the Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) program is three years.
Undergraduate Medical Courses:
- Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery (MBBS)
- Bachelor of Dental Surgery (BDS)
Postgraduate Medical Course:
Master of Dental Surgery (MDS)
RUHS Admission Eligibility Criteria
A different course has different eligibility criteria candidates must check before applying whether they are eligible to apply or not. Read full criteria of RUHS sometimes, candidate’s fails to know criteria that affect them at the time of taking admission into different courses.
Candidates should fulfill all requirements of eligibility criteria. Below is provided Qualification criteria, age criteria, medical fitness and reservation etc detail. All Candidates of India fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can apply to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences for admission into different course in various Govt. and Private self-financed colleges
This college is affiliated to Rajasthan University of Health Sciences, Jaipur, on the basis of instructions given in this information booklet, the relevant rules of RUHS, Jaipur, and directions of State Govt /Supreme Court.
- Educational Qualification
- A pass in the senior secondary examination (Class XII) of the Board of Secondary Education, Rajasthan or any other exam recognized as equivalent thereto with a minimum of 45% marks in aggregate of Physics, Chemistry, Biology took together at the qualifying examination (40% for natural born SC & ST)
- Age limit
- A candidate must have completed the age of 17 years but not completed 28 years in case of females and 25 years in case of males on or before 31st December 2017
- Date of birth as recorded in the secondary education certificate will be treated as authentic
- Reservation is applicable in the Government Colleges. The reservation of seats will be made subject to statutory provisions enacted by Govt. of Rajasthan. Candidates belonging to reservation categories of states other than Rajasthan shall be allotted seats in the unreserved category
- Candidates seeking benefit of reservation shall be required to produce for verification, at the time of reporting at the allotted college, the caste certificate (SC, ST, ST-STA, Non creamy layer OBC) or the additional category certificate (PH, WDP, if applicable) issued by the competent authority and submit attested copies of the above documents
- Domicile criteria
- Admission to the course is open to all residents of India. However, preference shall be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile
- Medical Fitness
- A candidate desirous of admission will have to deposit the medical fitness certificate at the time of reporting to the allotted college on the prescribed form certified by a medical officer of the Govt. of Rajasthan as per the medical standards
- Tentative Seat Matrix
- Admission for the session 2017-18 will be considered in the colleges after finalization of the list of colleges by RUHS
- In the Government College, 100% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RCA BPT-2017 and preference will be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile
- In private self-financed colleges, 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) shall be filled through RCA BPT-2017 and preference will be given to candidates of Rajasthan domicile
- Remaining 50% seats (of the intake sanctioned) in each private self-financed college shall be filled under management quota by respective private self-financed college (as applicable)
RUHS Entrance Exam Pattern
Candidates must know about the exams pattern, exams dates and syllabus of RUHS. It is provided to candidates so they can prepare them for an exam. Candidates have to complete their paper in 2 hours. MCQ multiple choice questions will be asked in an examination and a total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
For each correct answer candidates will be awarded 2 marks there is no negative marking mentioned in exams pattern. Candidates have to prepare for exams from given syllabus subjects such as Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The exam will be of objective nature having multiple choice answers for questions.
- The question paper will be divided into three sections of different subjects’ viz., Physics, Chemistry, and Biology.
- The total number of questions in the exam will be 100.
- Every question will be of 2 marks.
- There will be no provision of negative marking in the examination.
|S.No.||Subject||No. of questions||Marks assigned|
|Total (2 hours)||100||200|
RUHS Admit Card
Admit cards will be released in a month of August. Candidates can check through online mode. Authority will publish on official portal. Those candidates who have successfully submitted their application can only download their admit cards.
Admit cards contain candidates detail such as name, address, seat number, centers, a birth of dates, exams time etc. Admit cards/Hall ticket is a mandatory document every candidate must carry it with identity cards proof.
If candidates fail to bring candidates will not allow to write the paper in the examination hall. Candidates can keep print copies of it for further use. Keep it safe till the completion of exams.
- After the submission of the application form, candidates will be issued the admit card.
- The admit card will contain the information about the exam center, date and timing and the exam duration.
- Candidates will be required to be at the exam center before the reporting time mentioned on the admit card.
- Candidates, who will not have there admit card with them, will be allowed to appear in the exam without the admit card.
Details on Admit Card
- Candidate Name
- Date of Birth
- Father Name
- Roll Number
- Exam Name, Date and Time
- Address of the test center allotted
How to Download the Admit Card
Candidates can follow the given simple steps to download admit card/hall ticket:
- Visit the official link
- Log in by entering your Email ID, DOB & Roll No. or your Application Number & Verification Code.
- Click on ‘Submit’ button.
- Now, admit card displays on the screen.
- Download and take the printouts of admit card for further references
RUHS Answer key
RUHS Answer key will be released after the exams are over. After the successful conduct of the entrance exam, the answer key of all sets will be published by the authority on the official portal. An answer key is provided to all appearing candidates of RUHS so they can assume their performance in the exams and can also estimate their score of entrance exams.
Candidates are informed that answer key is provided for checking answers etc it is not a final result. Candidates can check their answer form answer key and can roughly assume their marks score in entrance exams. Through this candidates will get a roughly idea and can prepare for the further procedure.
RUHS Result 2018
Candidates can check their RUHS result on online mode. Authority will announce result on the online official portal. No, personally results of RUHS will be sent not any candidates. Candidates want to download their result have to visit the official site and enter their ID proof and name, seat number detail.
Candidates must type correct detail to access correct detail if candidates type incorrect detail in it page will show error. Save result page in your laptop/computer or take the screenshot of it in a phone if you want.
- RUHS will announce the result of the entrance examination through the official website.
- Candidates can check and download the result of the entrance examination which they will have to preserve till the admission process is not over.
RUHS Admission Counseling 2018
A merit list will be prepared according to candidates marks score in the entrance exam. Deserving candidates will be granted admission. Candidates have to face 2 rounds who pass both the rods that’s candidates name will come in the top list. Those candidates can apply for admission. Candidates will have to reach at the counseling venue on the date assigned by the university in the counseling letter.
Candidates appearing counseling have to carry all requirements documents with them for verification and registration purpose. If any lapse is detected during the scrutiny, your candidature will be rejected even if you come through the final stage of admission process or even at a later stage. The ID and password for further steps keep it safe
RUHS Selection Procedure
The candidates can be finalized based on the performance in the following rounds conducted by the organization.
- Written Examination
Below is given following detail on counseling:
- RUHS will conduct the counseling after the announcement of the result of the entrance exam.
- Only those candidates will be invited to take part in the admission counseling who have got their name placed in the merit list after the written test.
Exams pattern, exams dates, and syllabus are provided so candidates can prepare them for examination. Candidates must prefer text book most of the questions are asked from that. Candidates to score satisfaction marks pay attention to scoring topics at the time of exams attempt that question that you know very well and after that attain that question which is confusing. This will help candidates to complete paper on time.
The Rajasthan University of Health of Science provides the syllabus of nursing courses. The syllabus consists the three subjects such as Physic, Chemistry, and Biology. These all subjects contain the 11th and 12th standards topics. So here we are giving all information about the syllabus.
|1||Physics||Communication System, Vibrations and Waves, Dual nature of Matter, Electrostatics, Heat Transfer, Atoms and Nuclie, Electronic Devices, Light and Sound, Optics, Mechanics, Modern Physics, Atoms and Nuclei, Units and Measurements, Current Electricity, and Electromagnetic Waves|
|2||Chemistry||Alcohals, Phenols and Ethers, States of Matter, Organic Chemistry, Electrochemistry, Chemical Kinetics, Polymers, Elements and Compounds, Surface Chemistry, Important Concepts in Chemistry, Mixtures, Solutions and Solubility, P- Block Elements, Chemical Reactions and Bonding, The Gas Laws, Coordination Compounds, D and F Block Elements, Important Concepts in Chemistry|
|3||Biology||Animal Physiology, Origin and Evolution of Life, Ecology and Ecosystems, Cell Theory, Reproduction in Plant and Animals, Cell Theory, Mendel’s Law of Inheritance, Cell Structure and Function, Human Disorders, Living and Non Living, Plant Physiology and Five Kingdoms of Classification etc.|
- Before starting preparation, you should analyze the syllabus prescribed for the examination.
- Prepare a good time-table as per your daily schedule and include all the topics of the syllabus in your preparations.
- Refer the best preparation books and other study materials available in the market or on the internet.
- Practice from previous year question papers and sample papers to know more about the exam pattern.
- Mark all the important topics of the syllabus and prepare short notes and revise them at the end of preparations.
- Don’t take stress while preparing for the exam and take the healthy & nutritious diet.
Manage your time for some exercise and yoga it will keep you fit and healthy