SMAT stands for Shiv Nadar University Management Admission Test.
The Shiv Nadar University organizes the SMAT to select the applicants for the MBA courses.
The university is located in Uttar Pradesh.
The applicants who are interested to do the MBA course from the Shiv Nadar University have to clear the SMAT and achieve a good score in it to get selected.
Contact information for the University
Shiv Nadar University
District Gautam Budh Nagar,
Uttar Pradesh – 203207
Email [email protected]
SMAT 2020 Exam Dates
The information in regards to the important events and the tentative dates is as per below:
|Important Events||Tentative dates|
|Application Start Date||November 2019|
|Application End Date – Round 1||December 2019|
|Round 1 Exam date||December last week 2019|
|Application End Date – Round 2||December 2019|
|Round 2 Exam date||January 1st week 2019|
|Application End Date – Round 3||January 2020|
|Round 3 Exam date||January last week 2019|
|Application End Date – Round 4||February 2020|
|Round 4 Exam date||February last week 2019|
The SMAT rounds will be conducted in the listed cities as per the below schedule:
|SMAT Round||Test Cities|
|Round 1||Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Bengaluru, Hyderabad, Chennai|
|Round 2||Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Vadodara, Kochi, Hyderabad, Chennai, Guwahati, Jaipur, Indore, Lucknow|
|Round 3||Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru, Chennai|
|Round 4||Mumbai, Delhi, Pune, Kolkata, Bengaluru|
SMAT 2020 Application Form & Fee
The information related to the application form, steps to fill the application form and the application fee details are as per below:
- The application will be available for the applicants from the official website.
- Applicants have to register on the website only once for the first time at the time of filling the application form.
- Once the registration is complete successfully the applicants will receive the email in regards to the same.
- The email will be from the university and it will ask to click on the link to activate the account and it will also have the user id and password in it.
- The applicants can click on the link and then use the credentials to log in.
- After logging in the applicants have to click on the application form tab.
- Once the application form is open the applicants have to fill the details in the application form.
- The 1st part of the form will be filled with the personal details such as the applicant’s name, Age, DOB, Gender, Contact information, Permanent & corresponding address, Parents information, occupation, State, Domicile information, category information, etc.
- The 2nd part of the form will be filled with the educational information such as SSC score, HSC score, Graduation score if required, the university information and the board information, Subjects appeared while completing the education, additional certification if any.
- The 3rd part of the form will be filled with the course information such as the course the applicant is applying by filling the application, preferred center, etc.
- After filling all the above information the applicants can save the form and move ahead for the next step of the application process.
- If the applicant wants to apply for the course on the base of any kind of certification such as CAT then the applicants have to fill the CAT unique registration number.
- If the number is not there in the form the application will not be granted.
- According to the application process, the applicants also have to upload the supporting documents along with the scanned passport size photo and the signed copy as a requirement.
- The applicants also have to pay the application fee of Rs 1200/- online or offline whichever method is comfortable for the applicants.
- Once all the steps are completed the applicants can submit the application form online itself.
- The DD should be made in favor of Shiv Nadar University payable at Noida and should be sent to the university address if the applicant wants to submit the application and the documents offline through speed post only.
SMAT 2020 Eligibility Criteria
The information in regards to the eligibility criteria is very important for all the applicants and should be followed:
- The applicants who do not check the eligibility criteria can fail to fulfill the eligibility criteria.
- The applicants who do not fulfill the eligibility criteria will be rejected by the university.
- Only the applicants who have completed their graduation will be eligible for the course.
- The applicants should have achieved a minimum 50% of score in their graduation examination.
- Also, the applicants who are in the final year of their bachelor’s degree can apply on the condition that they have to submit the documents at the time of admission.
- The applicant who wants to get the admission on basis of GMAT they will be approved only if they had cleared the exam on or After August 1, 2017.
- The applicants who have appeared the XAT & NMAT in the current year only will be eligible for the course.
SMAT 2020 Exam Pattern
The information in regards to the paper pattern is as per below please refer to the below-mentioned points:
- The applicants will get 2hours to solve the complete paper.
- The exam will be conducted online means it will be a computer-based
- The question paper will be prepared with MCQ type questions only.
- Each question will have 4 options and the applicants can choose any one of them.
- Each wrong answer given by the applicant will reduce 0.25 marks from the total.
- The question paper will be prepared with 3 topics which are listed in the syllabus section.
SMAT 2020 Exam Syllabus
The information related to the syllabus will be as per below but for more details, the applicants can always refer to the official website:
- Analytical and Logical Reasoning Skills:
- Applicants will have to solve problems related to logical thinking & analyzing situations.
- Quantitative Aptitude:
- The questions will be related to profit and loss, mensuration, ratio, and proportion variations, interest, geometry, inequalities, time speed and distance, progression, logarithm, set theory, probability, percentages, time and work, permutation and combination, coordinate geometry, average, quadratic equation, and functions.
- Verbal skills:
- The evaluation will be based on the applicants’ knowledge of English Language and Grammar, sentence completion, reading comprehension, vocabulary, and sentence correction etc.
SMAT 2020 Exam Admit Card
The information related to the admit card is as per below:
- Admit cards will be available on the official website.
- Applicants whose applications were accepted by the university will be intimated regarding the admit card by the authorities
The information that will be available on the admit card will be as per below:
- Applicants name
- Applicants Address
- Applicants Roll Number
- Exam Venue/Place
- Exam Date
- Exam Time
SMAT 2020 Exam Results
- The results will also be available for the applicants on the official website.
- Applicants have to download the result from the website.
- It is always recommended to print extra copies of the result.
If you have any other questions about SMAT 2020, you can write your queries in the comments box below.