Admission to the SPS 2018 University has begun. SPSU (Sir Padampat Singhania University) is a private university that is located in Udaipur, Rajasthan.
The university offers several courses at the UG and PG levels. Admission will be offered on the basis of SPSAT 2018.
It is necessary to qualify the entrance examination. Through this exam, applicants can obtain admission to the university and its affiliated schools.
For more details on admission to SPSU 2018, applicants should review this article in its entirety.
SPS University 2018 Application Form filling process is going on. Click here to Apply.
- UG Courses: B.Tech, B.Com, BBA, AIA, B.Sc
- PG Courses: M.Tech, MCA, MBA, M.Sc
SPSU Admission 2018 Date
Applications for admission to any programme will be received till 15 days prior to the commencement of new semester.
SPSU Application form 2018
To fill the application form candidates can also download the university information brochure from the university website.
- The application form can be filled through online mode only.
- Candidates have to select the course under UG or PG and fill the asked details.
- Candidates have to create their account and proceed for the application form.
- After filling the application form and done the payment, approval will be received by the candidates of payment on their email.
- Application form will be completed only after the submission of application fee.
- Candidates should take the printout of the application form and keep it till the final admission.
The application fee is Rs. 1175/-. Candidates have to pay the application fee through online mode or through any HDFC bank.
Candidate should check the details here to appear in the SPAT exam.
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate should have passed the 10+2 from any recognized board.
- Minimum Marks: The candidate should have obtained minimum 60% in their board exam.
- Subjects: Candidate should have mandatory subjects in which stream he/she wants to get admission.
- Appearing Candidates: 12th appearing candidates are also eligible to apply.
- Qualifying Exam: The applying candidate should have bachelor degree from a recognized university/institution.
- Subjects: Candidate should have relevant stream in which PG course he/she wants to get admission.
SPSU Admission Procedure 2018
All admissions to SPSU are through the SPSAT entrance exam. Applicants must qualify in SPSAT conducted separately for each course. Only qualified candidates will be called for the admission procedure.
Applicants must complete the online application form. Candidates must inform SPSAT within ten days after registration. Candidates eligible for SPSAT can go to the university to complete the admission process.
Sir Padampat Singhania Admission Test (SPSAT 2018) is an entrance exam to offer admission to various programs at the university. To participate in the exam, applicants must complete the application form and reserve their exam time on the university entrance portal.
A confirmation email will be sent to the candidates after the reservation of the examination schedule. Candidates may participate in the second attempt if they are not satisfied with their performance on the first try. There is no negative mark for the wrong answer. The exam will be 60 minutes of multiple choice questions.
Result SPSU / Merit 2018
After the written exam, the university will announce the result of SPAT 2018. The university will show the result or list of merits on its website. Candidates can check it on the candidate’s portal. The result can only be accessed through the online mode.
Based on the qualification status of the candidate, they must attend the notice. In the merit list, candidates can check their rank. Depending on the grade, the seat will be awarded to the candidates.
SPSU 2018 Counseling
Candidates should be presented for advice with the letter of advice. It can be downloaded from the university portal. At the time of counseling, applicants must submit their original documents for verification and submit the consultation fee.
Seats will only be awarded to candidates after verification of all required documents. The candidate may report the campus assigned for admission with his or her provisional seating assignment letter.
Admission SPSU 2018
After downloading the temporary assignment letter from headquarters, applicants must inform that they have assigned the campus. Applicants must submit their original documents and submit the first semester rate. After the payment, the candidates will receive the final admission. Classes will start in August 2018.
If you have any questions about admission to the SPSU 2018, you can ask us by leaving your question in the comment box below.