Latest Applications Open 2024:
TS PGECET 2023 2nd/Final Phase Seat Allotment has been Released on 2nd October 2023. Result/Rank Card has been Declared on 8th June 2023. Osmania University conducts the Telangana State Post Graduate Engineering Common Entrance Test annually. It is a state-level exam that is conducted once a year only. The exam offers many courses to candidates willing to apply for it in different fields.
This exam is done for admissions in post-graduate courses. Admissions can be applied for Pharmacy, Technology, Engineering, and Architecture courses. Candidates can choose courses offered by different colleges or Universities.
The exam would be conducted online mode only. Candidates willing to take the exam can only fill out the application form on the official website. All the other details about the exam are given below, and all the official notifications will be released on the official website only.
TS PGECET 2023 Notification – Counselling Started
TS PGECET 2023 Quick links
TS PGECET Highlights
|Exam Name||TS PGECET|
|Full-Form||Telangana State Level Common Entrance Test|
|Exam Types||PG Level|
|Courses Offered||Engineering, Technology, Pharmacy|
|Conducting Body||Osmania University on behalf of the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE)|
|Exam Date||29th May – 1st June 2023|
|Exam Duration||02 Hours|
|Helpline||040- 27097124, +91- 9502721173|
TS PGECET 2023 Important Dates
Dates are an essential part of an exam. Every candidate eagerly waits for date announcements as they get to prepare and plan for the exams accordingly. The online application process for TS PGECET would begin in the 2nd week of March 2023.
All the other dates are given below:-
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Events||Dates 2023 (Announced)|
|TS PGECET 2023 official notification||28th February 2023|
|The online application process starts from||3rd March 2023|
|Last date of form submission without late fee||5th May 2023|
|Application Correction Dates||12th – 14th May 2023|
|Last date for submission of applications|
a. With a late fee of Rs. 250/-
b. With a late fee of Rs. 1000/-
c. With a late fee of Rs. 2500/-
|10th May 2023 |
15th May 2023
24th May 2023
|Availability of hall ticket||21st May 2023|
|TS PGECET Exam||29th May – 1st June 2023|
|Publication of Answer Key||31st May 2023|
|Result declaration date||June 2023|
|Counselling Procedure||July/August 2023|
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form
The application form is the first official step you take toward an examination. The TS PGECET application form would be only available on the official website from the 2nd week of March 2023.
All the candidates are advised to fill in all the information without any mistakes. All the other information about the TS PGECET application form is given below:
- The application form for TS PGECET will be available online mode.
- TS PGECET 2023 Application form has been released on 3rd March 2023.
- The last date to submit the application form will be 30th April 2023.
The TS PGECET Online Application Submission will start in May 2023.
Applicant’s application form filled, be careful because authorities do not accept multiple forms.
- Upload all your documents with care.
- Fill in all your information very carefully and avoid any mistakes.
- Fill in your details like Name, Date of birth, and address carefully.
- Upload all your documents, which are required, very carefully and in the prescribed format only.
- After the application forms are submitted, no modifications or changes would be allowed.
- Note down your registration number, User ID, and Password.
- You can also take the printout of the application form.
- You will not have to send any hard copies.
TS PGECET 2023 Application Fees
After completing your application, you will have to pay TS PGECET application fees. The conducting authorities set the application fee. If you will not pay the application fee, your form will be cancelled and you will not be allowed to take the exam.
See the table below to see the TS PGECET application fee as per different categories:
|SC/ ST/ PH candidates||Rs 500/-|
|Other category candidates||Rs 1000/-|
TS PGECET 2023 Application Form Correction
The application form for TS PGECET 2023 would be available online on the official website from the 2nd week of March 2023. All the candidates are advised to fill out the application form without any mistakes, as any mistake will lead to the cancellation of the application form.
If the authority gets enough complaints about application form correction, they will consider opening the application form correction window. If you want to make changes in your application form, you can send an official request by Email or connect to them on the phone. But make sure to avoid any mistakes on the application form.
TS PGECET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Eligibility criteria are the rules set by the conducting authorities for the candidates who apply for the exam. These are the same for everyone, and any candidates who do not fit the TS PGECET eligibility criteria would not be allowed to take the exam.
You should check the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam so that you do not get rejected. You can check the TS PGECET eligibility criteria below:
The candidates must be Indian to be eligible for the TS PGECET exam.
Candidates should have scored a minimum of 50% Marks in the qualifying exam, and the candidates must score 45% marks in the case of the reserved category.
Candidates must have bachelor’s degree holders in a relevant stream/ discipline to be eligible for TS PGECET.
Candidates applying should have a domicile certificate from Telangana state to be eligible for the TS PGECET exam.
TS PGECET 2023 Exam Pattern
Exam pattern is a piece of important information about the exam. Before you prepare for the exam, you should know the TS PGECET Exam pattern. The pattern has all the information related to the exam and question paper.
All the candidates are advised to read the exam pattern of the TS PGECET 2023 exam below:
- Mode of Examination: Online
- Duration of Exam: 2 hours
- Language of Exam: English
- Marking scheme: 1 mark for each right answer
- Negative marking: No mark will be deducted for a wrong answer
- Question types: MCQs
- Total Questions: 120
TS PGECET 2023 Syllabus
The syllabus is the most crucial information. All the candidates have to prepare their best to get what they desire as an outcome. The moment you get the syllabus, you should read it and get an idea of it. It will help you plan your time accordingly.
The syllabus for each program will be different as per the subjects for the particular subject. The candidates can see the syllabus through the information brochure. The syllabus for the exam will consist of various topics from the relevant UG Qualifications of candidates.
Candidates can check the complete syllabus of TS PGECET 2023 on the official website only. Candidates can also check the complete syllabus for every particular course offered on the official website.
You can see the syllabus for TS PGECET below:
- Textile Technology: Engineering Mathematics, General Textile Technology, Yarn manufacturing, Fabric manufacturing, Apparel Technology, etc
- Architecture and Planning: City Planning, Development of Contemporary Architecture, Materials & Structural Systems, Infrastructure, Services & Amenities, etc
- Bio-Technology: Engineering Mathematics, Process Biotechnology, Bioprocess Engineering, Plant and Animal Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, etc
- Civil Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Engineering, Water Resources & Environmental Engineering, Transportation & Geomatics Engineering, etc
- Environmental Management: Elementary Mathematics, Computer Science, Pollution Control Engineering, Environmental Chemistry, etc
- Geo-Engineering and Geo-Informatics: Engineering Mathematics, Engineering properties of rocks and soils, Mechanism of rock deformation, etc
- Mechanical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Applied Mechanics & Design, Fluid Mechanics & Thermal Science, Materials, Manufacturing & Industrial Engineering, etc
- Mining Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Mine Development and Surveying, Geomechanics and Ground Control, Mining Methods and Machinery, etc
- Pharmacy: Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry, Pharmaceutical Chemistry, Microbiology & Biotechnology, Biopharmaceutics & Pharmacokinetics, etc.
- Aerospace Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Flight Mechanics, Space Dynamics, Aerodynamics, Propulsion, etc
- Biomedical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Biomedical Engineering, Electronics & Electrical Engineering, Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering, etc
- Chemical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Chemical Engineering, Chemical Reaction Engineering, Chemical Technology, etc
- Computer Science and Information Technology: Engineering Mathematics, Computer Science and Information Technology, Software Engineering, Computer Networks, etc
- Electronics and Communication Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Electronics and Communication Engineering, Control Systems, Electromagnetics, etc
- Food Technology: Engineering Mathematics, Food Chemistry and Nutrition, Food Microbiology & Bio-Technology, Food Engineering, Food Quality & Standards, etc
- Instrumentation Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Optical, Analytical & Biomedical Instrumentation, Instrumentation Engineering, Signals & Systems, etc
- Metallurgical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Metallurgical Engineering, Manufacturing Processes, Thermodynamics and Rate Processes, etc
- Electrical Engineering: Engineering Mathematics, Electrical Engineering, Electrical and Electronic Measurements, Power Electronics and Drives, etc
- Nanotechnology: Engineering Mechanics & Strength of Material, Elements of Material Science, Metallurgical Thermodynamics, Advanced Material Science, etc
TS PGECET Preparation Tips
Preparation Tips are very useful before exams. We all need motivation before exams, but preparation tips help us boost our confidence. Before you start preparing for the TS PGECET exam, read and follow all the preparation tips for the best results.
The preparation tips for the TS PGECET exam are given below:
- Prepare the moment you get the syllabus and dates for the exam
- Plan out your time accordingly so that you do not miss out on any topics and don’t feel burdened due to the syllabus.
- Revision is the key. Revise thoroughly before exams at least once, as it will help you improve your skills.
- You can also make your notes while you study for the exam.
- Read the syllabus carefully to get the idea, and do not miss any point.
- Give your best and be confident in what you have prepared.
TS PGECET 2023 Admit Card
After you have filled out the application form and submitted the required fee, you will get your admit card. TS PGECET 2023 admit card would only be available on the official website. All the candidates must keep themselves updated.
The admit card for TS PGECET 2023 would be available from June 2023 on the official website. If you do not have an admit card, you cannot sit for the exam. Every candidate has to have their admit card with them at the exam centre.
The details on the admit card would be as follows:
- Name of the candidate
- Father’s name
- Date of birth
- Admit card number
- Exam centre venue
- Date and Time of exam
- Instructions, etc.
TS PGECET 2023 Participate in Colleges
There would be different colleges that will be offering courses of different courses for TS PGECET 2023. The list of colleges for TS PGECET 2023 is given below:
- VNR VJIET Hyderabad – VNR Vignana Jyothi Institute of Engineering and Technology
- Vasavi college of Engineering, Hyderabad
- JNTUHCEH Hyderabad – JNUTH College of Engineering
- Anurag Group of Institutions, Ghatkesar
- BVRIT Narsapur – BV Raju Institute of Technology
- MGIT Hyderabad – Mahatma Gandhi Institute of Technology
- CMR Engineering College, Hyderabad
- MLRIT Dundigal – MLR Institute of Technology
- University college of Technology, Osmania University, Hyderabad
- KTSW Warangal – Kakatiya Institute of Technology and Science
TS PGECET 2023 Answer Key
After the exam is successfully conducted the official authority of TS PGECET 2023 would release the answer key. The answer key will be released first on the official website. Candidates can check the correct answer for each, and every question asked in the exam. The objection to the answer key would be notified along with the answer key.
After the objections, the final answer key will be released on the website in June 2023. The answer key is very useful for the candidates as it helps them to cross-check the answers and get an idea of how a candidate has scored.
TS PGECET 2023 Result
The result for TS PGECET 2023 would be released in the 1st week of July 2023. The result for TS PGECET 2023 would be released only on the official website. All the candidates are advised to keep themselves updated by checking the official website.
The candidates would be able to get the result by filling in all the details. After some days of the result release, the official authority would also release the rank card on the official website. For future reference, print out the rank card and the result.
TS PGECET 2023 Cut off
The cut-off marks are the marks that are set by the conducting authorities. These minimum marks are to be scored by the candidates to gain admission. If the candidate would score more than the cut-off marks they will be easily eligible and if the candidate does not score more than the cut-off marks then they would not be eligible for the exam.
The cut-off list for TS PGECET would only be released on the official website. All the candidates who gave the exam can get easy access to the cut-off list. The merit list would be based on the cut-off marks and then the eligible candidates would be invited for counselling.
TS PGECET 2023 Counselling
Counselling of TS PGECET 2023 would be done by the candidates who would make it to the merit list and are eligible for admission. The counselling for TS PGECET 2023 would be done online mode on the official website only.
The counselling for TS PGECET 2023 would begin in July or August 2023. All the candidates are advised to keep checking the official website for notifications. When the candidates come for counselling they are also to bring documents for verification.
The documents for TS PGECET 2023 counselling are given below:
- 10th mark sheet
- 10th certificate
- 12th mark sheet
- 12th certificate
- Admit card of PGECET
- Scorecard of PGECET
- Domicile Certificate
- Transfer certificate
- Graduation Degree
- Passport size photographs
- Caste certificate, etc
Question:- The application process for TS PGECET 2023 would begin in?
Ans- The application process for TS PGECET 2023 would begin on 3rd March 2023.
Question:- The TS PGECET 2023 exam would be conducted in how many languages?
Ans- The TS PGECET 2023 exam would be conducted in only the English language.
Question:- How many total questions would be asked in the TS PGECET 2023 exam?
Ans- The total number of questions in the TS PGECET 2023 exam would be 120.
Question:- What are the nationality criteria for TS PGECET 2023?
Ans- The nationality criteria for TS PGECET 2023 is the candidate should be Indian.
Question:- Can we correct the application form of TS PGECET after submission?
Ans- No, there is no such facility provided by the official authorities.
If you have any other quires about TS PGECET 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.
As a dedicated Biology Science graduate, I’m passionate about sharing the latest updates in national and state entrance exams through my blog. I aim to keep aspiring students informed about exam trends, important dates, and changes in syllabi. With a keen interest in education, I strive to offer valuable insights for students navigating the competitive landscape of entrance examinations and admission tests. Stay updated with me.