Latest Applications Open 2023:
The TS PGLCET is the Telangana State Post Graduate Law Common Entrance Test. Osmania University registers it for the Telangana State Council of Higher Education (TSCHE).
Those candidates who are seeking to get admission into postgraduate law programs can fill out the Application form for TS PGLCET online mode. From the official website of TSCHE, the candidates can check all the rules, regulations, and notifications regarding the examination.
Three years and five years of LLB courses are available in the various affiliated colleges of TSCHE to provide admission to the candidates. Here, from this article, the candidates can learn detailed information about TS PGLCET, including TS PGLCET Counseling, counselling dates, the procedure of counselling, etc.
TS PGLCET 2023 Counseling
Those candidates have applied for the examination of TS PGLCET and were shortlisted in the merit list by securing the qualified marks in the examination of TS PGLCET.
In the counselling procedure, only good qualified candidates can participate; through this procedure, the candidates will get admission to the postgraduate law courses. The candidates must verify all the required documents at the counselling centre to get admission to the postgraduate law programs.
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
Processing Fee: Candidates must pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.800/- (and Rs.500/- in case of SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The fee has to be paid at the counselling centre.
TS PGLCET 2023 Counseling Dates
TS PGLCET Counseling has started after the Result Declaration. Those applicants are selected in the merit list after the declaration of the result.
They will be able to attend the counselling procedure, and from the official website of Kakatiya University, candidates can get the complete counselling schedule as on the schedule; candidates should be present at the counselling centre.
|Counselling begins||November 2023|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for verification (as per guidelines)||November 2023|
|Physical verification of Special category certificates (NCC / CAP / PH / Sports) by slot booking||November 2023|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||November 2023|
|Exercising Web options- Phase I||November 2023|
|Edit of web options-Phase -I||November 2023|
|A list of Provisionally selected candidates will be prepared by the College wise and will be placed on the website (Phase-I)||November 2023|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||November 2023|
|Commencement of Classwork||November 2023|
|Counselling Schedule for 2nd Round & Final Phase|
|Online Registration cum verification, online payment along with uploading scanned copies of certificates for|
|To be Announced|
|Display of List of Registered candidates||To be Announced|
|Exercising Web Options- Phase II||To be Announced|
|Edit of web options-Phase -II||To be Announced|
|List of Provisionally Selected Candidates|
will be prepared College wise
|To be Announced|
|Reporting at concerned colleges for verification of Original Certificates along with Tuition Fee payment challan.||To be Announced|
Process of TS PGLCET Counseling
Following is the process of TS PGLCET has mentioned below for candidates, and through this procedure, the candidates can get admission to the law courses
- The aspirants must visit the counselling centres if they have received a call letter from the authority with the required documents.
- The documents will be verified at the counselling centre at the counselling centre, and the fee is also non-refundable, and candidates must pay the fee.
- Candidates have to pay a non-refundable processing fee of Rs.800/- (and Rs.500/- in case of
SC/ST) at the time of certificate verification. The fee has to be paid at the counselling centre.
- For the verification, candidates need not carry the original required documents.
- Candidates also have to submit Photocopies of certificates to the verification officer.
- They have to give their mobile number, which is in use during the verification process.
- Once the mobile number is enclosed, it cannot be changed later.
- After the verification, applicants will receive a Receipt containing the candidate’s details
- Details like Mobile number, gender, Date of Birth, Category, Income of parents, local area status, and details regarding past examinations
- The candidates have to check the information on the receipt carefully.
- The candidates should immediately notify the Counselling Coordinator if there is any discrepancy.
Required Documents to Carry at The Counseling Center
- TS PGLCET 2023 Rank Card
- TS PGLCET 2023 Admit Card/Hall Ticket
- SSC/ other valid mark sheets
- Intermediate/ other valid mark sheets
- Degree Examination mark sheet
- Degree Certificate – Final or provisional
- Local or Local status proof
- Caste Certificate
- Transfer or Migration Certificate
- Parents’ Income Certificate
- Sports/PH/NCC/CAP Certificate, if applicable
If you have any other TS PGLCET Counselling 2023 questions, you may ask your Queries by commenting below.