UCEED Result 2018 has been declared on 21st February 2018. The result of Undergraduate Common Entrance Exam for Design (UCEED) 2018 will be declared by the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT) Bombay. The result will be released on 18th February 2018 on the official website.
Candidates who have appeared in the test will check their UCEED Result 2018 through online mode. The result of UCEED 2018 can be easily downloaded from the official website of the UCEED by entering the application number and password. The application form for admission will be available from 8th June 2018.
As the scorecard of the UCEED entrance exam is also a part of admission process, so candidates have to download their scorecard. They can download UCEED Scorecard 2018 tentatively in the last week of February. The candidate will not get the hard copy of the result or the scorecard, therefore they must download and take a printout of the result.
The candidates who will qualify in UCEED 2018 will be able to see their section-wise marks, category ranks, total marks and the overall position, while candidates not qualifying UCEED 2018 can check only their section-wise marks and total marks.
UCEED Result 2018 – Released
Important Dates of UCEED 2018 Result:
|1||Availability of UCEED result||February 18, 2018|
|2||UCEED 2018 Application for Counselling & Seat Allotment||June 8 to 23, 2018|
|3||Counselling Round I – Seat Allotment||July 2, 2018|
|4||Counselling Round II – Seat Allotment||July 9, 2018|
|5||Counselling Round III – Seat Allotment||July 14, 2018|
Steps to Check the Result of UCEED 2018:
- Candidates waiting for results have to check the official website.
- Click on the link UCEED 2018 Result
- Enter your registration number and password
- Once the important information is provided press enter or clicks on “Login” button.
- Candidates can check their UCEED scorecard on the computer screen.
How to Download the UCEED 2018 Score Card?
- The candidates have to click on the scorecard link available on the website.
- Enter your UCEED 2018 registration number and password.
- Click on Submit Button.
- You will be redirected to the scorecard
- Check and download it or take at least 2 printouts and keep them safe with you for future reference.
- The scorecard of UCEED 2018 will show the marks obtained by the candidates in the entrance exam.
UCEED Rank List 2018:
As the result will be declared, the candidate’s merit list will be prepared on the basis of their total marks, however, if the exam is conducted in 2 sessions, then the merit list will be prepared on the basis of normalized marks.
Previous Year Cutoff of IIT UCEED 2018:
The cutoff list will be prepared by IIT Bombay after the exam has been completed.
The cutoff depends on the number of applications, the number of vacancies, difficulty level of exam and previous year cutoff.
These are the previous year cutoff marks:
|Name of the Category||Minimum Qualifying Marks||Maximum Marks|
|CRL (Common Rank List)||10||100|
|OBC-NCL Rank List||9||90|
|SC Rank List||5||50|
|ST Rank List||5||50|
|PWD Rank List||5||50|
UCEED Result 2018 Date
The UCEED result has been announced on the website on 21st February 2018.Qualified candidates can download their UCEED scorecard from 21st February 2018. There is no facility of re-totaling or re-evaluation of the answer key.