The Unaided Medical Colleges Welfare Associate (UMCWA) has been conducted this exam of UPCMET which is known as the Uttar Pradesh Common Medical Entrance Test. The candidates who have applied for the application form of UPCMET 2018.
This examination of UPCMET is been conducted for those candidates who want to complete their full graduation degree in the Medical field. The candidates can download there admit card of the UPCMET 2018 exam through online mode.
By going through the online mode the candidates should download there admit card from the official website of UPUMCWA. Some more details are given below which will help the candidate that how to apply for the admit card, how to download it.
UPCMET Admit Card:
The candidates who are interested to give this examination they can apply for it through online mode by searching on the official website of UPUMCWA.
After filling the application form the candidate will get registered in the UPCMET exam through online and after getting registered in this examination of UPCMET the candidates can start to download the Admit Card of this UPCMET exam.
The Admit Card of this exam is very important for the candidates because if any candidates are not having their admit card with them they will be not allowed to give the examination of UPCMET 2018. So it is very necessary to download the admit card of UPCMET exam. The4 admit card is also called as hall ticket. Below down there are given some details about the dates, procedure of the UPCMET admit card.
Admit card date:
The admit card of UPCMET of the candidates will be announced on the first week of May in the year of 2018.
The procedure of applying for UPCMET Admit card:
Here below there are given the steps which the candidates can follow to apply and download their UPCMET admit card.
- First of all the candidates should visit the official website of UPUMCWA.
- After that, they will get the link of download the UPCMET admit card.
- Then click on that link and then start to fill all the given blank space with the details of the candidates who have applied for the application form.
- After that, the candidate will have click on the download button which will be given below the filled details of the candidates.
- Then after downloading the UPCMET 2018 Admit Card, the candidate should take 4 to 5 Xerox copies of UPCMET admit card for the further uses.
- The candidates must take care of the Admit card till the examination process is been completed.
Duplicate Admit card of UPCMET 2018:
If in case any candidate is facing the problems in downloading their admit card they can require to get the duplicate UPCMET admit card which will require to the candidate before one day of their exam schedule date.
The fees for the issued of Duplicate UPCMET Admit Card is of Rs .100 which the candidates have to pay to get there Duplicate admit card. The documents which are required for the issue of duplicate admit card is given below.
- Two passport size photographs, same as that which had been pasted in the application form.
- Photocopy of Application Form along with Application Form No.
- Proof of submitting the Application Form.
- Identity proofs such as Passport/Voter ID Card/Pan Card/DL/High School Certificate etc. and these proofs must contain the photograph of the candidate.