Latest Applications Open 2024:
WBNSOU Admission 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. West Bengal Netaji Subhas Open University (WBNSOU) is offering distance education at undergraduate not only postgraduate levels in different disciplines. The specializations which the university offers cover the corresponding field of Science, Commerce, Arts, etc. The application process begins in the month of July every single year. Candidates should meet the criteria for eligibility before you apply for the courses in the university. The candidates can download the application form online on the official website of NSOU.
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is an autonomous law university established in 1999, which offers courses at the graduate and undergraduate levels. It is located in Salt Lake City of Kolkata, West Bengal, India. University offers a five-year build-in B.A./BSc.
Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU), which was established in 1997, is the state-level open university in Kolkata. It provides distance education programs at undergraduate and postgraduate levels in the arts, science, commerce, and other assorted streams. Currently, the university has over 120 study centers throughout Western Bengal and home to nearly 2.5 lac students.
WBNSOU Admission 2023 Notification – Application Released
WBNSOU 2023 Important Dates
Candidates must check the WBNSOU 2023 Important Dates
|Available on the Application Form||Released|
|Last Date of Application Form||December 2023|
|Last Date of Uploading of Document||December 2023|
|Last Date of Online Fees Submission||December 2023|
|Offline Fees Payment through Bank Challan||December 2023|
|Display of Merit List||December 2023|
WBNSOU 2023 Application Form
WBNSOU 2023 Application Form has been Released for Various Courses. Candidates must check the WBNSOU 2023 Application Form Details
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
For Bachelor’s Degree Programme
- Click on the official website of the university.
- Press on the application form link.
- Fill in all the details properly and to make the application fee submission.
- The registration fees can be paid on online payment mode or in the form of bank challan.
- The candidate can get the bank challan or make a payment online after submitting the application form on the official site.
For Certificate and PG Diploma programs
- Visit the study center.
- Check the eligibility criteria for the course the candidate has to apply for.
- After worthiness confirmation, visit a nationalized bank and acquired a demand draft that had been achieved in favor of Netaji Subhas Open University payable at Kolkata, of the amount INR 900.
- Again visit your same study center talking along with all the photocopy of the necessary documents and one passport size photograph.
- Submit your Demand Draft to the study center after having written your name, phone number on the backside of the demand draft.
- After the candidate will be presenting the DD, he/ she receives an“ Application for Student Enrollment Form (B& W)”.
- Fill in this form and submit it together with self-attested copies of the necessary documents and the passport size photograph.
- After submitting all this, the candidate’s registration in the certificate will be generated.
WBNSOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the WBNSOU 2023 Eligibility Criteria
|Courses||Specialization||Eligibility Criteria||Selection Process|
|BA||Bengali||Pass in 10+2 examination or an equivalent OR Passed BPP with PSS from this university or any other recognized university OR Passed 10+2 in any of the vocational courses||Based on merit basis||3-6 years|
|English||Passed 10+2 with at least 50% marks in the English subject or an equivalent OR Passed BPP with PSS with a minimum of 50% marks from this university or any other recognized university OR Passed 10+2 with 40% marks in English in vocational courses.|
|B.Sc.||Geography||Pass in 10+2 with minimum 50% marks in the relevant subject|
|B.Com||Pass in 10+2 examination or equivalent or BPP with PCO from this university or any other recognized university.|
|MA||Graduation (BA) in the relevant subject.||Merit basis|
|MSW||Graduation in Bachelor’s of Social work|
|M.Sc.||B.Sc. in the relevant subject.|
|B.Lib.I.Sc.||Graduation in any discipline with min. 45% marks|
|M.Com.||Graduation in B.Com./BBA|
|B.Spl.Ed.||Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Science, Social Science or Humanities with min. 50% marks|
WBNSOU 2023 Result
The latest Messages for West Bengal Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU) are mentioned below. NSOU releases term-end Results in online mode only after a few days of the examination are conducted.
Candidates will be able to visit the website and check their results by delivering the correct credentials.
Netaji Subhash Open University (NSOU) Annual exam results for courses have been published on the university website within the next few days from the examination.
WBNSOU 2023 Admissions Process
The registration process in the of Netaji Subhash Open University starts in the month of July every year. The application forms will be made available online at the University’s website – www.wbnsou.ac.in.
The final selections would be based on the marks obtained in the most recent exam attended (depending on the program opted). An applicant can be applied only to one of the bachelor’s programs.
Pay charges at any branch of Allahabad Bank that utilizes pre-printed challan collected at the time of online submission. Application forms photocopies must be signed and stamped by individuals attending their Study center.
With the form, all the necessary documents, photographs, and copy of challan obtained from the bank should be submitted at the time of admission. Those that have a BPP or professional background can directly purchase the prospectus of INR 150 from the survey centers.
An application as soon as presented together with fees cannot be refunded under no circumstances.
Merit List and other information about the counseling for admission will be informed by the university on the official website.
If you any queries regarding WBNSOU Admission 2023, you can ask your query leave comments below.
I’m Kajal Vishwakarma, a Commerce postgraduate passionate about content management at iaspaper.net.
My role involves gathering and updating vital university information, ensuring accuracy for students.
With a zest for learning, I thrive on delivering quality content.
Diligence and proactivity define my approach, aiming to provide comprehensive and reliable data to support educational pursuits.
I’m committed to serving the academic community with credible and accessible information.