Those candidates are seeking to get admission in various engineering and non-engineering trades from various ITI courses/trades in different Government/Private ITI Institutions West Bengal State; they can apply in the WBSCVT WB ITI Entrance Examination conducted through West Bengal State Council for Vocational Training (WBSCVT), Kolkata.
Candidates can fill the Application Form of the entrance examination based on their Eligibility Criteria.
Many of the applicants get admission in their aspiring trades as per marks scored in the WBSCVT WB ITI Exam. Through this content, applicants will know the detailed information of WBSCVT WB ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023.
WBSCVT WB ITI Eligibility Criteria
The interested and eligible to get admission in the various trades of ITI colleges located across the West Bengal state can apply in the entrance examination based on their Eligibility Criteria and the candidates must check their Eligibility Criteria.
There are different Eligibility Criteria for a different group.
- The age of the candidates should be minimum of 14 years as of 1st August.
- There is no upper age limit assigned for seeking admission in ITI courses
Eligibility for Group “M” Courses/Trades
- 10th class or equivalent exam passed from a recognized board/institute.
- Candidates should have Physical Science and Mathematics in the qualifying exam for admission in Engineering Group courses.
- Candidates appearing in the qualifying exam can also apply.
Eligibility for Group “E” Courses/Trades
- Applicants must have completed the 8th standard from any recognized school under West Bengal State Board.
For any other queries about WB ITI Eligibility Criteria 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
1 thought on “WB ITI 2023 Eligibility Criteria – Check Category wise Eligibility Here”
I AM STAYING IN WEST BENGAL BUT I HAVE CLASS VII FROM OTHER STATE FROM UNION TERITOTY . CAN I APPEAR ITI EXAMINATION FROM WESTBENGAL