What is the Age Limit of NDA Examinations | age relaxation
UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission) it is one of the most popular organisations that conducted many examination and NDA is one of them. In NDA there are three types of course are. The Indian Army Academy, Indian Navy Academy, Air Forces Academy.
The NDA (National Defence Academy) is conducted two times in a year by the UPSC ( Union Public Service Commission ). The online application is in two parts. Part I of form application is for your personal details and part II of form application is for your payment info. The candidate should carefully choose the centre for the examination in online application form, and the applicant is advised to submit the only single application form.
In NDA there are two types of examination (Mathematics, General Ability Test). Mathematics paper total marks for 300. And duration will be 2½ Hours. The mathematics paper consists of objective type question only. General ability test paper total marks for 600. And duration will be 2½ Hours. The mathematics paper consists of objective type question only. In General ability test, there is two type of test they are (English, General Knowledge). And after that SSB (selection board service ) takes the interview. Which were candidate give the personality, physical and intelligence test.
Age Limits, Sex and Marital Status:
Only unmarried Male candidates not born before 2nd July 1998 and not later than 1st Jan 2002 are eligible.
The date of birth accepted by the Commission is that entered in the Matriculation or Secondary School Leaving Certificate or in a certificate recognised by an Indian University as equivalent to Matriculation or in an extract from a Register of Matriculates maintained by a University which must be certified by the proper authority of the University or in the Higher Secondary or an equivalent examination certificates. These documents are required to be submitted only after the declaration of the result of the written part of the exam. No other document relating to age like horoscopes, affidavits, birth extracts from Municipal Corporation, service records and the like will be accepted. The expression Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate in this part of the instruction includes the alternative certificates mentioned above.
Candidates should note that the Commission will accept only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Examination Certificate available or an equivalent certificate on the date of submission of applications and no subsequent request for its change will be considered or granted.
Candidates should also note that once they have claimed a date of birth and entered in the records of the Commission for the purpose of admission to an Examination, no change will be allowed subsequently or at any subsequent examination on any ground what so ever.
NDA for Health Condition
- A candidate does not have any disease of bones and joints of the body.
- A candidate must be physically fit and mentally fine
- Candidates should not be enlargement of liver or spleen, and their muscles of the abdomen should be well developed. Does not have any evidence of disease of internal organs of the abdomen will be a cause for rejection.
- The candidate does not have any history of mental breakdown or fits.
- Candidate should fulfil all the physical condition of eyes, height, and weight, etc.
- A candidate does not have any organic disease of the heart, blood vessel and blood pressure should be normal, and there will be free from AIDS.
- Candidates should be hear normal. In a quiet room, the candidates should need to hear in one voice with each ear at a distance of 610 cms. There does not have any past and present evidence of the ear and nose.
For Army Wing of National Defence Academy:-
- The Candidates applying for Army Wing of National Defence Academy admission should be the 12th Class pass of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination conducted by a State Education Board or a University.
For Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy:-
- The candidates applying for Indian Air Forces and Indian Navy Wing of National Defence Academy s admission must have 12th Class pass with Physics and Mathematics from a recognised board or university.
Candidates Appearing for 12th:-
Candidates who are appearing 12th Class of the 10+2 pattern of School Education or equivalent examination can also apply for the exam.
Candidates appearing in the 11th class exam are not eligible for this examination.
Candidates who are debarred by the Ministry of Defence from holding any Commission in the Defence Services shall not be eligible for admission to the examination, and if admitted, their candidature will be cancelled.
Those candidates who have failed INSB/PABT earlier are not eligible for Air Force.
Center of Examination
The Examination will be held at the following Centres:
Agartala, Ahmedabad, Aizawl, Allahabad, Bengaluru, Bareilly, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Chennai, Cuttack, Dehradun, Delhi, Dharwad, Dispur, Gangtok, Hyderabad, Imphal, Itanagar, Jaipur, Jammu, Jorhat, Kochi, Kohima, Kolkata, Lucknow, Madurai, Mumbai, Nagpur, Panaji (Goa), Patna, Port Blair, Raipur, Ranchi, Sambalpur, Shillong, Shimla, Srinagar, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Udaipur and Vishakhapatnam.
Applicants should note that there will be a ceiling on the number of candidates allotted to each of the centres except Chennai, Dispur, Kolkata and Nagpur. Allotment of Centres will be on the first-apply-first-allot basis, and once the capacity of a particular centre is attained, the same will be frozen. Applicants, who cannot get a centre of their choice due to ceiling, will be required to choose a Centre from the remaining ones. Applicants are, thus, advised that they may apply early so that they could get a Centre of their choice.
Candidates admitted to the examination will be informed of the time table and place or places of examination. Candidates should note that no request for change of centre will be granted. Notwithstanding the provision above, Commission reserves the right to modify the Centers at their discretion if the situation demands.