XAT Result 2018, Score Card, Declared – Check Here Online Now
XAT Result 2018 has been declared through online mode by 11th February 2018. The XAT constitutes Xavier Aptitude Test that is conducted online in accordance with XLRI. It makes an interesting point that the student can pursue the MBA courses through the college as per their preference as there is an enormous range of institutes that include the management course.
XAT 2018 Result declares on 31sts January 2018 and students may get the result either by the online medium at the site.
XAT Result 2018 – Declared
XAT 2018 Result has been declared on 11th February 2018. Click here to check result.
XAT 2018 Scorecard has been released on 11th February 2018. Click here to download the scorecard
XAT 2018 Result
Students willing to view the result have to provide the roll number and much necessary information. When the exam result is produced, then the students must for counseling procedures. The XAT 2018 result is to be announced section-wise and the result will be estimated on the basis of answer key.XAT result 2018 will contain XAT scores, overall percentage and overall percentile obtained in each section. XAT Scorecard will be valid only for one year, i.e. valid for the current admission session. It will be available from 1st – 25th February 2018. A
The print out of XAT mark sheet is to be sent by XLRI to students who have appeared in the exam through the mail. The XLRI and other colleges declare the list of the students who have been selected for next tern of selection procedure when the result is generated. The selection process consists of Group Discussion, Personal Interview, and an Essay section.The written examination of XAT will be held on 7th January 2018.The result will be declared on 31st January 2018.
The procedure to check the XAT 2018 Result
- The students who want to view the result have to go through the various given stages
- Candidates need to go to the XAT official site where you get a link
- After reaching there, you are required to click on the link
- Then it requires providing the XAT ID and password
- Moving to the next part, feed the Security Code
- Once you have entered the above detail, you get to see the Login tab that you must click on
- The last thing to be done is load the result and take its print out keeping more than one copy for4 further need.
The information available in the XAT 2018 Results are necessary to know about the exact details the result constitutes of and that students may read mentioned below: –
- XAT Registration ID
- Date of XAT exam
- Percentage of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentile of Quantitative Ability and Data interpretation
- Percentage of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentile of Verbal and Logical Ability
- Percentage of Decision Making
- Percentile of Decision Making
- Percentage of General Knowledge
- Percentile of General Knowledge
- Overall Percentage
- Overall Percentile
The basis on which the XAT 2018 Result will be estimated
- For each question, 1 mark is provided
- There is a negative marking with 0.25 for giving incorrect answer
- During exam, the students may skip 12 questions and above 12 questions, there applies the negative marking includes 0.05
- However, the marks in the second paper consisting of General Knowledge and Essay Writing are not estimated concerning percentage and it is obligatory to answer these section in order to succeed in the exam.
After result, the following things need to be considered
XLRI Jamshedpur declares the XAT 2018 cut off with the issuance of result
As per XAT 2018 result, students are to be selected through XLRI in accordance with XAT cut off aiming to appear in the next tern of the selection procedure.
The XLRI produce the selection process and no ordinary admission process is held for the purpose of XAT marks
The 156 B-schools include the XAT 2018 result for MBA and PGDM mark
Cut-off for various programs of XLRI
XAT Cut-off is the minimum marks which is must secure by the candidates to come under the merit list. It is the parameter which is set by the authority for providing admissions in institutions. Below candidates can check the last year cut-off for different programmes offered by the XLRI through XAT.
|BM (Percentile)||HR (Percentile)||GMP (Percentile)|
|VA||79.46||79.69||5 and above|
|DM||76.84||71.628||5 and above|
|QA||88.7||70.07||6 and above|
|Overall||96||92.55||22 and above|