Latest Applications Open 2024:
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati 2023 2nd Round Counseling has been Started on 5th August 2023. All the notifications related to the admission procedure will be announced by the official authorities of the university, which is the Army College of Nursing. Army College of Nursing will be conducted an admission procedure for the applicants to provide the opportunity to get admission to the B.Sc. The nursing course as well as M.Sc. Nursing courses in the university and its affiliated colleges across Guwahati.
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati 2023 Result for M.Sc. Nursing has been Declared on 31st August 2023. The Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi, and Assam Nurses Midwives and Health Visitors Council, Guwahati, Assam recognize Army College of Nursing. The authorities will conduct an entrance exam for the applicants. Authorities will provide admission to the applicants based on the marks secured by the applicant in the entrance exam.
Applicants are advised to refer to the information given below to get more information about the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023, such as important dates, the application process, eligibility criteria, merit list, etc.
AIN Guwahati 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
AIN Guwahati 2023 Highlights
|Exam Name||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati|
|Full-Form||Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati|
|Exam Types||UG, PG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Conducting Body||Army College of Nursing|
|Application Mode||Online mode|
|Exam Mode||CBT (Computer Based Test)|
|Exam Date||4th June 2023 (B.Sc. Nursing) & 9th July 2023 (M.Sc. Nursing)|
|Exam Duration||02 hours (B.Sc.), 01:30 hours (M.Sc.)|
AIN Guwahati 2023 Exam Dates
Below are the important dates in regard to the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023 events and dates:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2024
- Parul University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- UPES Dehradun | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- Chandigarh University | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- LPU 2024 | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- GIBS, Bangalore | PGDM Applications Open. Package upto 15.5 LPA. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Narayana Business School | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- The Design Village | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- IMS Ghaziabad UC Campus | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KIIT School of Management | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
- KSRM | Admissions Open for All Courses 2024. Apply Now
|Important events||Dates for B.Sc. Nursing||Dates for M.Sc. Nursing|
|Application Form||20th March 2023||15th June 2023|
|The due date for receipt of application forms without a late fee||19th May 2023||30th June 2023|
|Admit card||23rd May 2023||6th July 2023|
|Mock Test for Candidates||25th May 2023||—|
|Date of Entrance Exam||4th June 2023||9th July 2023|
|The Announcement of the Result||4th July 2023||31st August 2023|
|Commencement of counselling||20th July 2023||September 2023|
|2nd Merit List||25th July 2023||—|
|Admission||To be announced||November 2023|
AIN Guwahati 2023 Application Form
Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023 B.Sc. Nursing Applications can be made by 19th May 2023 without a late fee.
- Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023 B.Sc Nursing Application Form has been released on 20th March 2023.
- Application forms have been available online mode on the official website of the university for applicants.
- Applicants need to register on the website and fill out the form.
- Applicants need to enter some necessary details.
- Once the form is filled applicants need to take a printout of the form.
- Then applicants need to pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Applicants need to submit the duly filled form to the university on the below-mentioned
- address along with necessary documents and application fee by speed post:
Principal Army Institute of Nursing,
Guwahati, Basistha Temple Road,
Basistha, Guwahati, Assam – 781029
We have mentioned below all the important information about the application fee for the reference of the applicants:
- Applicants need to pay For B.Sc Nursing Rs 1000/- and Rs 50/- for gateway charges.
- Applicants need to pay Rs 600/- if they are applying for M.Sc. Nursing course.
- The application fee can be paid in offline mode by DD.
- DD must be made in favor of the Army Institute of Nursing, Guwahati, payable at Guwahati.
AIN Guwahati 2023 Eligibility
We have mentioned below all the important information about the eligibility criteria for the reference of the applicants:
- HSC or an equivalent must be completed by a recognized board.
- B.Sc. Nursing/B.Sc. (Hons.) Nursing/Post-Basic B.Sc. Nursing must be completed at a recognized university.
- Applicant must have completed HSC in science stream with physics, chemistry, biology, and English subject.
- General category applicants must score more than 50% marks and the reserved category must score a minimum of 45% marks in the HSC exams.
- The Applicant should not be less than 17 years and not more than 22 years as of 31 December 2023. The date of birth recorded in the Secondary Education Board (Class X Certificate) only will be taken as authentic.
- The upper age limit is extendable to not more than 25 years of age as of 31 Dec 2023 for candidate holding a B.Sc. degree with at least two subjects out of Physics, Chemistry, Botany, and Zoology and has passed the remaining subjects in the intermediate or equivalent examination.
- Applicants must have work experience of one year after basic B.Sc. Nursing course.
AIN Guwahati 2023 Exam Pattern
We have mentioned below all the important information about the paper pattern for the reference of the applicants:
B.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
- Exam Mode: The authority conducts OAT (Online Admission Test), It means the exam will be held Online Mode.
- Exam Duration: The paper will be of 2 hours duration.
- Questions Type: The question paper will have an overall of 120 Multiple Choice Question types or better acknowledged as objective questions.
- Exam Subjects: The Exam subject will be five subjects (namely Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, and General Awareness).
- Marking Scheme: Each correct answer will fetch one mark, whereas incorrect answers will lead to a deduction of 0.25 marks.
The questions will be disseminated din by the subjects in the following manner :
|General Awareness||10 Marks|
M.Sc. Nursing Exam Pattern
The examination will be built on the syllabus of B.Sc Nursing. The question paper will have two fragments Part-A, Part B.
Part A contains:
- General English
- General Knowledge
- Biological Sciences
- Nursing Administration and Management
- Research and Statistics
Part B contains:
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Mental Health Nursing
- Community Health Nursing
- Child Health Nursing
- Maternal Health Nursing
AIN Guwahati 2023 Syllabus
Syllabus For B.Sc Entrance Test:
The general standard of the entrance examination will be that of 11th and 12th class under the 10+2 scheme/ pre-medical/ intermediate science or an equivalent examination of the State Education Board/Indian University /CBSE.
Syllabus For M.Sc. Entrance Test:
The Entrance examination will be based on the syllabi of a B.Sc. Nursing prescribed by the Indian Nursing Council.
- The Question Paper will have two parts; Part A and Part B.
- Part A: will contain questions from General English, General Knowledge, Biological Sciences, Nursing Administration and Management, Research, and Statistics.
- Part B: will contain questions from the speciality subjects (10 marks each) from Medical-Surgical Nursing, Mental Health Nursing, Community Health Nursing, Child Health Nursing, and Maternal Health Nursing
AIN Guwahati 2023 Admit Card
Applicants will receive an admit card by mail on the registered email ID from the university. Authorities will also send admit cards to the applicants by post on the registered address in an envelope which was provided with the application form.
After receiving the admit card, applicants are instructed to check the information mentioned on the admit card.
For the reference of the applicants admit cards/hall tickets will contain important details such as Name, Roll Number, photograph, signature, examination schedule & examination center details, etc.
Applicants are instructed to carry the admit card along with them to appear for the entrance exam. Admit card will be provided to those applicants who have successfully submitted the application form.
Exam Centre List
- Jalandhar Cantt
AIN Guwahati 2023 Result
Official authorities will announce the Result of the applicants once the entrance exam is completed.
Along with the Result, authorities will also prepare a merit list of the applicants. The merit list will be based on the marks secured by the applicants in the entrance exam.
The Result and the merit list will be updated on the official website of the university for the reference of the applicants. After the declaration of the Result, authorities will send a letter for counseling cum admission to the applicants.
AIN Guwahati 2023 Counselling
The counselling round will completely depend on the merit list prepared by the authorities based on the marks achieved in the entrance exam.
Authorities will provide admission to the applicants who have scored well in the entrance exam and meet the eligibility criteria.
So in the counseling round, applicants are instructed to be present in person.
Applicants need to carry the below-mentioned documents along with them for the verification process at the counseling round:
- Letter of Counselling
- Proof of date of birth
- School Leaving Certificate
- Class X mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet
- Migration Certificate
- Character certificate
- Certificate of Medical Fitness
- Caste Certificate ( if applicable)
- An affidavit (available in the brochure) signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parent/guardian.
- Six recent passport-size photos with the candidate’s name written on the backside
- Admission fee
For any other queries about the Army Institute of Nursing Guwahati Admission 2023, you can leave your queries below in the comment box.
Co-founder & Developer at IAS Paper
I am a 20-year-old guy from Mumbai (Maharashtra) currently doing Software Engineering.I love helping people and providing free education.
Official Website http://www.sharozdawa.com