Latest Applications Open 2023:
Bihar D.El.Ed 2024 Application Form will be Releasing Soon. The BSEB refers to Bihar School Examination Board conducting the Joint Entrance Test (JET) due to the COVID-19 outbreak. Applicants will get admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) through this entrance examination conducted through the authority. On the provided schedule through authority, applicants can appear in this examination through online mode.
In the various colleges of Bihar, admission will be provided to the candidates in D.El.Ed course based on their marks scored in BSEB D.El.Ed JET. Every year, many of the applicants may appear in this examination based on their eligibility criteria.
Through this article, applicants will know detailed information about BSEB D.El.Ed JET Application Form, Important dates, eligibility criteria and procedure to fill the application form, etc.
Bihar D.El.Ed 2024 Notification – Application Form Releasing Soon
BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2024
The BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed JET Application Form details should be checked by the candidates if they want to apply for this examination.
- BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed JET Application Form can be filled out online mode only.
- It will be provided on the official website of the Bihar School Examination Board.
- It will be released in December for all aspiring and eligible candidates.
- Those applicants are aspiring to get admission to Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) at the colleges of Bihar; they can apply on the mentioned schedule.
- In the application form, applicants have to fill in all the correct and complete details as required.
- Wrong details filled in the application form can also be edited by the candidates if they want to make changes.
The applicants must keep carrying the required documents at the time of filling out the application form and the documents are
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Valid e-mail id
- Valid contact number
- Scanned image of the photograph
- Scanned image of the signature
- 10th and 12th class certificates
In this prescribed format, applicants have to upload scanned images in the application form.
- Candidates can make the payment of the application fee online mode
- For making payments, they have to use their debit card/credit card / net banking.
- It can be paid at the time of submitting the application form. The application fee is
BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Eligibility Criteria
Only the eligible candidates can apply for the entrance examination and to know the eligibility criteria, applicants must have to check here before applying. It will be very helpful for them to know whether they are eligible or not to apply for this examination. The eligibility criteria are
- Age Limit – The age of the candidates to apply in this examination should be 17 years as on January 01, 2024
- Nationality – They must be a citizen of India and belong to Bihar State.
- Qualification – Candidates should be qualified in the intermediate examination from a recognized board
- Minimum Marks – To be eligible, candidates must be qualified with at least 50% in the qualifying examination (10+2).
- Relaxation – There is a relaxation of 5% for the SC/ST/differently-abled candidates
BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Application Dates 2024
Due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the schedule of the JET examination has been changed and those applicants who want to apply for this examination. Applicants must have gotten the changed schedule of examination, which is mentioned below.
After submitting the application form, if any candidates want to edit their details if filled in the wrong, they can edit by submitting login details such as application number and date of birth in the required field. Application forms with wrong details will not be accepted by the authority and admit cards will not be provided to them to appear in the examination, so applicants can get the chance of editing details in the application form.
How to Apply for BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed
Following are some simple steps provided below to the candidates, who are going to fill out the application form of JET conducted to provide admission in D.El.Ed at Bihar Colleges. To fill out the application form, applicants have to follow the instructions carefully.
- Candidates should have to go on the official webpage of the Bihar School Examination Board, first of all.
- They must have to click on the link of registration provided on the webpage and fill in the required details such as e-mail id, contact number, and date of birth in the required field.
- By logging in with a registered email id, applicants can fill out the application form with all the correct and complete details.
- After that, applicants have to upload their scanned required documents in the application form as per the prescribed format.
- They have to pay the application fee after that and submit the application form. After submitting the application form, the registration slip will be provided to the candidates and they have to take the printout of it for further use.
Details to be filled in BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form
At the time of filling the application form, applicants have to check the details first on what to enter in the required field.
- Candidate’s name
- Name of the Course
- Date of Birth
- Parent’s Name
- Place of Birth
- Mother tongue
- Pin Number
- Mobile Number
- Email ID
Educational Qualification Details
Matric / PUC/ SSLC/ / Intermediate / BA / B.Ed/ LT/ MA/ Others– the year of passing, marks secured, name of the institution, division, total marks, percentage.
All the details provided in this article are correct and fully completed with all basic details about the application form of BSEB D.El.Ed, so those who want to really know about it keep checking here and the official website to get the details and make it easier of applying for this examination.
If you have any other queries about BSEB Bihar D.El.Ed Application Form 2024, you can leave your question below in the comment box.