Latest Applications Open 2023:
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 2nd Round Counseling has been Started on 28th July 2023. The Christian Medical College Ludhiana is a Christian Educational and Research Institution established, maintained, and administered by the Christian Medical College Ludhiana Society (regd.) of Christian Churches and Christian agencies.
Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, will issue the official announcement for admission into B.Sc Nursing and BPT courses for the year 2023.
Candidates who are entitled to admission can fill out their Application Form, which is downloadable through the official website or the link for the same will also be provided below.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing 2023 Notification – Counseling Started
Click Here to Check the Admission Prospectus.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT Highlight
|Exam Name||CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT|
|Exam Types||UG Level|
|Exam Level||State Level|
|Courses Offered||B.Sc. Nursing/BPT|
|Conducting Body||Christian Medical College Ludhiana|
|Exam Date||1st June 2023|
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Important Dates
The important information related to the vital events and dates is cited below for the applicants:
Latest Applications For Various UG & PG Courses Open 2023
- Jaipur National University, Jaipur | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Manav Rachna University, Haryana| Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- IIAD, Delhi | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- GNIOT, Greater Noida | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
- Alliance University, Karnataka | Admissions Open for All Courses 2023. Apply Now
|A prospectus with an Application Form has been available from||28th April 2023|
|Last date for submission of the online application||27th May 2023|
|Hall tickets available from||31st May 2023|
|Reporting at the Centre for Admission Test||1st June 2023|
|Admission Test||1st June 2023|
|Publication of Merit List||8th June 2023|
|1st Counselling for B.Sc Nursing||6th July 2023|
|Medical Examination for B.Sc Nursing||August 2023|
|Orientation for B.Sc Nursing||will be notified later|
|1st Counselling for BPT||September 2023|
|Medical Examination for BPT||September 2023|
|Orientation for BPT||October 2023|
|Classes to start for both courses||To be announce|
|2nd Counselling for all courses for vacant seats||28th July 2023|
|Last date for any admissions (BPT)||September 2023|
|Last date for any admissions (B.Sc Nursing)||September 2023|
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Application Form
We have specified below all the imperative information about the application process for the aid of the candidates:
- CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Application Form has been released on 28th April 2023.
- Candidates are required to open the official website of the university and download the Application Form and prospectus from the website.
- As soon as the instructions mentioned in the prospectus are checked candidates need to begin filling up the Application Form.
- While filing the Application Form, applicants need to enter some necessary particulars in the Application Form for instance personal detail, educational details, course-related details, contact and parent’s details, and further details.
- Candidates also need to provide scanned images of photographs and signatures in quantified size and format mentioned on the authorized website of the university.
- Candidates are ordered to fill out the Application Form appropriately and properly with the correct information.
- Applicants are told to take a printout of the Application Form when the Application Form is completely filled.
The significant details related to the application fee are cited below for the candidates:
- Application fee of Rs. 3000- (Rupees Three Thousand Only) has to be paid in the mode of DD.
- The application fee is the same notwithstanding the number of courses applied for (1 or both courses). Application fees when paid will not be reimbursed later on.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The important information about the eligibility criteria is given below for the candidates:
Age Requirements: Applicants for UG AWT 2023 should have done the age of 17 years at the time of admission or will complete the age on or before 31st December 2023, the year of his / her entrance to the 1st year, i.e. they would have been born on or before 01.01.2003.
The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognized examining body with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology which will comprise a practical test in these subjects and to English as a compulsory subject; OR
The Pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology, after passing either the advanced secondary school examination or the pre-university or corresponding examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology and also English as obligatory Subjects. OR
The first year of the three-year degree course of a familiar university with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects on condition that the examination is a ‘University Examination’ and the contender has passed 10+2 with English at a level not under a core course. OR
examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc. examination with not less than two of the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that qualified the past succeeding examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English. OR
Any other examination which, in scope and standard is found to be agreeing to the intermediate science examination of an Indian University/Board, taking Physics, Chemistry and Biology/Biotechnology including a practical test in each of these subjects and English.
Aspirants will have to find eligibility from the Baba Farid University of Health Sciences, Faridkot, Punjab.
- Candidates must be people of India. Persons of Indian Origin with Citizenship of other realms can apply, as per Govt. of India rules, or under the NRI class for which a separate list is available. No additional foreign nationals will be admitted.
- Candidates would have completed the age of 17 years at the time of admission.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern designed for CMC Ludhiana BSc Nursing / BPT Admission 2023 (as per last year) is provided below, candidates can check for the same.
- A written test will be shown in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology (of 11th and 12th class standard under 10+2 system) and also mean to contain a test on General Aptitude. There will stand 50 questions on each subject, i.e. a total of 200 questions.
- All questions will be multiple choice type through 4 choices each. There will be no negative marking for mistaken responses.
- Bible Test will similarly remain a Computer Based Test and is of Objective type with 50 questions, built on facts from the Holy Bible (English Language only). Bible Test marks are not considered for merit groundwork.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Admit Card
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Admit Card will be available from September 2023. Admit Card or Hall Ticket will be available to all applicants who have positively filled out the Application Form before the latter date.
The Admit Card will be denoted by email to the candidates, consequently, the contender must guarantee that they have provided a valid email ID.
A contender registered for one center as given in the Hall Ticket intends to not be allowed to appear for the test at another center.
The timetable, address of the Test center intended for the applicant and appropriate information will be agreed in the Hall Ticket.
If the Hall Ticket has not been received according to the planned date, the candidate would contact the Registrar’s office and send a copy of the request by e-mail. Otherwise, the request might be disregarded.
CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023 Counselling – Scrutiny and Submission of Fees
There will be no separate call letters for the counseling. All applicants who have qualified are entitled to attend the counseling.
The Roll Number distribution for the eligibility to appear in counseling has been shown on the website together with the result.
For any other queries about CMC Ludhiana B.Sc. Nursing/BPT 2023, you can leave your question below in the comment box.